Pavel's eBar

Beard?

The more time spent with my miniature curling tongs and beeswax the better.
4
10%
Beards are always f***ing horrible. You'd have to glue one to my corpse.
1
2%
Normal beards are acceptable. Coiffed beards are for pricks.
22
52%
I can't grow a beard and I'm scared to admit it. I hope mods can't tell who votes for what. Please like me.
5
12%
f*** off, AP.
10
24%
 
Total votes: 42

User avatar
PTAO?
Australia
Australia
Posts: 8385
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by PTAO? » Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 pm

skalpel wrote:
PTAO wrote:Mal7
<laugh>
It didn't go unnoticed <awe>

User avatar
Don Sholeone
Switzerland
Switzerland
Posts: 8554
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Don Sholeone » Tue May 22, 2018 10:42 pm

PTAO wrote:
skalpel wrote:
<laugh>
It didn't go unnoticed <awe>
Has anyone even seen Mal7, to know that she's real?

How do we even know it's not just the 7th incarnation of a home built sex robot, after the catastrophic failures that were Mal1 through 6, and I wonder if there is ever nightmares over the demise of Mal4 due to software corruption, the harrowing robotic echos through the night " K1LL-M3-SKAL-P3L" "Err0r Err0r" "delete...delete"

<urgh>
TINO'S ON FIRE BARCELONA'S TERRIFIED
Image

User avatar
bigbelgiandave
Belgium
Belgium
Posts: 23097
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by bigbelgiandave » Wed May 23, 2018 10:57 am

Don Sholeone wrote:
PTAO wrote:
It didn't go unnoticed <awe>
Has anyone even seen Mal7, to know that she's real?

How do we even know it's not just the 7th incarnation of a home built sex robot, after the catastrophic failures that were Mal1 through 6, and I wonder if there is ever nightmares over the demise of Mal4 due to software corruption, the harrowing robotic echos through the night " K1LL-M3-SKAL-P3L" "Err0r Err0r" "delete...delete"

<urgh>
Is this skalpel?

Image
Kindly deeds done for free!

User avatar
Blještav Benny
Croatia
Croatia
Posts: 24178
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Blještav Benny » Wed May 23, 2018 1:14 pm

I have never heard anyone use so much toilet roll as the bloke in the cubicle next to me. f*** knows what he'd eaten, even stopped wiping to flush and then carried on wiping for several minutes more <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Blještav Benny
Croatia
Croatia
Posts: 24178
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Blještav Benny » Wed May 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Oh, and he was one of those dirty fucks that does a token hand wash where the tap is on for 3 seconds and doesn't even need him to use the hand dryer.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Online
User avatar
OverseersmademesupportenglandTOON
England
England
Posts: 18760
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location
Contact:

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by OverseersmademesupportenglandTOON » Wed May 23, 2018 7:34 pm

I've had a software update going on for over an hour so far and it's only at 25%.

Had a load of work to crack on with as well so might as well have a beer or two and give up for today.

User avatar
Don Sholeone
Switzerland
Switzerland
Posts: 8554
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed May 23, 2018 8:47 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:I have never heard anyone use so much toilet roll as the bloke in the cubicle next to me. f*** knows what he'd eaten, even stopped wiping to flush and then carried on wiping for several minutes more <laugh>
At work there's a guy who's an anxious shitter, you know he's in there but he still tries to hold his breathing whilst someone else is in the other cubicle then you hear a muffled but sharp intake of breath, sometimes I'll deliberately be slow washing my hands just to prolong his anxiety.
TINO'S ON FIRE BARCELONA'S TERRIFIED
Image

User avatar
Blještav Benny
Croatia
Croatia
Posts: 24178
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Blještav Benny » Wed May 23, 2018 9:00 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:I have never heard anyone use so much toilet roll as the bloke in the cubicle next to me. **** knows what he'd eaten, even stopped wiping to flush and then carried on wiping for several minutes more <laugh>
At work there's a guy who's an anxious s***ter, you know he's in there but he still tries to hold his breathing whilst someone else is in the other cubicle then you hear a muffled but sharp intake of breath, sometimes I'll deliberately be slow washing my hands just to prolong his anxiety.
<laugh>

I've got a friend who can't understand people who can have a dump at work, she gets really paranoid that people will know she's gone for a s*** <laugh>

It's great going during work time. You're getting paid for it, they're paying for the bog roll, and it kills a bit of time!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Online
User avatar
OverseersmademesupportenglandTOON
England
England
Posts: 18760
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location
Contact:

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by OverseersmademesupportenglandTOON » Wed May 23, 2018 9:08 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Don Sholeone wrote:
At work there's a guy who's an anxious s***ter, you know he's in there but he still tries to hold his breathing whilst someone else is in the other cubicle then you hear a muffled but sharp intake of breath, sometimes I'll deliberately be slow washing my hands just to prolong his anxiety.
<laugh>

I've got a friend who can't understand people who can have a dump at work, she gets really paranoid that people will know she's gone for a s*** <laugh>

It's great going during work time. You're getting paid for it, they're paying for the bog roll, and it kills a bit of time!
You've a great passion for shitting at the office.

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2402
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Hjl » Thu May 24, 2018 1:01 am

It's hilarious when you go in to the toilet cubicle and the guy next to you stops mid s*** and holds it in like it's a secret. Then carries on when he thinks you've gone.

I s*** loud and proud.

User avatar
Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman
Posts: 8490
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Monte Darlo

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Micky Quim » Thu May 24, 2018 6:46 am

Everyone shits, just get on with it. And if you or someone in another cubicle does a comical fart, laugh out loud!

Online
User avatar
OverseersmademesupportenglandTOON
England
England
Posts: 18760
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location
Contact:

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by OverseersmademesupportenglandTOON » Fri May 25, 2018 11:43 am

Since the GDPR kicked in today; I feel unloved.

Not a single email :(

User avatar
bigbelgiandave
Belgium
Belgium
Posts: 23097
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by bigbelgiandave » Fri May 25, 2018 12:36 pm

overseasTOON wrote:Since the GDPR kicked in today; I feel unloved.

Not a single email :(
GDPR will be the next PPI. Lots of money to be made.
Kindly deeds done for free!

User avatar
Colback's Orange Tufts
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic
Posts: 10361
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:48 pm
Location: Near the ducks

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Fri May 25, 2018 5:23 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
overseasTOON wrote:Since the GDPR kicked in today; I feel unloved.

Not a single email :(
GDPR will be the next PPI. Lots of money to be made.
By governments aye, individuals don't have much scope for compensation.

But for aggregious data losses... 4% of global turnover... The EU doesn't like big us tech. Imagine 4% for those....
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

User avatar
bigbelgiandave
Belgium
Belgium
Posts: 23097
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by bigbelgiandave » Fri May 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Colback's Orange Tufts wrote:
biggeordiedave wrote:
GDPR will be the next PPI. Lots of money to be made.
By governments aye, individuals don't have much scope for compensation.

But for aggregious data losses... 4% of global turnover... The EU doesn't like big us tech. Imagine 4% for those....
£1000 every time my privacy is breached. I reckon that's good for about £3-4k per year <diva>
Kindly deeds done for free!

User avatar
Southern fairy
Serbia
Serbia
Posts: 1493
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:37 am

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Southern fairy » Sun May 27, 2018 12:08 am

Micky Quim wrote:Everyone s****, just get on with it. And if you or someone in another cubicle does a comical fart, laugh out loud!
I was in there for so long the other day that the sensor light went off <erk>

Could have been awkward being caught having a sh*tty arse and trousers down at the ankles whilst waving furiously in the middle of the bathroom.
Joe Kinnear: "I think they've got some magnificent midfield players; Tiote, Ben Afri, Yohan Kebab, Sissoko are very solid."

User avatar
Blještav Benny
Croatia
Croatia
Posts: 24178
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Blještav Benny » Sun May 27, 2018 8:22 am

Southern fairy wrote:
Micky Quim wrote:Everyone s****, just get on with it. And if you or someone in another cubicle does a comical fart, laugh out loud!
I was in there for so long the other day that the sensor light went off <erk>

Could have been awkward being caught having a sh*tty arse and trousers down at the ankles whilst waving furiously in the middle of the bathroom.
<laugh>

This possibility crosses my mind sometimes when I'm sat there for ages, there's a strange sense of relief when someone else walks in <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Blještav Benny
Croatia
Croatia
Posts: 24178
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Blještav Benny » Tue May 29, 2018 10:37 am

There's someone at my work who lines the toilet seat with paper before they'll have a s*** (like Finch does on American Pie). Either it's someone doing it for religious reasons or they're just a f***ing freak. Either way I don't really give a s***. What I do give a s*** about is that they don't remove the toilet paper when they've finished, they just leave it all over the seat, and that the dirty f***er(s) don't even flush.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
bigbelgiandave
Belgium
Belgium
Posts: 23097
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by bigbelgiandave » Tue May 29, 2018 12:31 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:There's someone at my work who lines the toilet seat with paper before they'll have a s*** (like Finch does on American Pie). Either it's someone doing it for religious reasons or they're just a f***ing freak. Either way I don't really give a s***. What I do give a s*** about is that they don't remove the toilet paper when they've finished, they just leave it all over the seat, and that the dirty f***er(s) don't even flush.
Didn't know this was even a thing.
Kindly deeds done for free!

User avatar
Blještav Benny
Croatia
Croatia
Posts: 24178
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Blještav Benny » Tue May 29, 2018 12:38 pm

bigbelgiandave wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:There's someone at my work who lines the toilet seat with paper before they'll have a s*** (like Finch does on American Pie). Either it's someone doing it for religious reasons or they're just a f***ing freak. Either way I don't really give a s***. What I do give a s*** about is that they don't remove the toilet paper when they've finished, they just leave it all over the seat, and that the dirty f***er(s) don't even flush.
Didn't know this was even a thing.
I'm sure some Muslims have got something about having to hose down their arse when they've had a s***. If you go to Dubai, Oman and places like that then loads of the toilet cubicles have got hose pipe things fitted.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Post Reply