The Match Tickets Thread

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Re: The Match Tickets Thread

Post by TJR » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:04 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Toondes wrote:My lasses uncle has just booked a suite for the Huddersfield game. He lives down there but supports Newcastle so has paid for 12 of us to go into private suite . £170 a ticket the lunatic . Should be good craic like, free food and drink for 2 hours before kick off and 1 hour after the game ends.

Also
Oooooh look at me ect
If you think that you might spend £15 on food, £30 on a match ticket, and £25 or so on booze anyway that's not bad for a one off.
You'd definitely spend more than £25 on booze if you were in SJP 2 hours before the game. The prices in there are a joke.

I always stay in the pub for as long as possible and get in the ground just before kick off, that way you can limit your spending inside to just a couple of bottles at half time.

Jamieheron
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Jamieheron » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Hello all
Is there any supporters clubs or buses willing to pick up(middlesborough area)want to go to a few away games but travel is a nightmare.

Admin not sure if this is posted it the right place, and help would be appreciated

gavlaa86
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by gavlaa86 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:18 pm

hi all does anyone have a season ticket that dont go to away games

French Connection
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by French Connection » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:17 pm

Hi,

is there any chance that there is someone who doesn't want to use their Season Ticket or Membership number for the Derby County away game and would loan them to a local fan? :)

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:22 pm

French Connection wrote:Hi,

is there any chance that there is someone who doesn't want to use their Season Ticket or Membership number for the Derby County away game and would loan them to a local fan? :)
Hopefully this will be the first game of the season that I get to if it makes it to members sale.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Bristol Toon
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Bristol Toon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:34 pm

Got me ticket in the Toon end next saturday at ashton gate!! Buzzing

Tomski
Le Championski
Le Championski

Post by Tomski » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:54 pm

So pleased I'm spending £300 to watch us playing Reading in mid-week <awe>

Risingson
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Risingson » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:54 pm

If anyone has a ticket spare for Bristol away or Derby away let me know as I will buy. Cheers

French Connection
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by French Connection » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:20 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
French Connection wrote:Hi,

Hopefully this will be the first game of the season that I get to if it makes it to members sale.
I really hope so. It's on 0 points already, hoping the fact that it's on Sky puts some people off 8).

MultipleJesuses
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by MultipleJesuses » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:53 pm

Not sure if anyone will be able to help, or if this is even possible. But my best friend and I are planning a weekend where we see Newcastle play at home (for me) on a Saturday, then Man Utd play at home (for him) on the Sunday.

I've found that we play Blackburn on 26th November and they are home to West Ham on the 27th which would be perfect.

My questions are: 1) Would it even be possible to buy two tickets to the Blackburn game if neither of us are members or anything? 2) Is there half decent transport from Newcastle to Manchester so that we could be at Old Trafford for 2ish?
Don't hinder the Trinder

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:59 pm

Shouldn't have a problem getting two tickets when they go to public sale.

Takes about 2.5 hours on the train to Manchester I think (you'll probably have one change to make).
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:09 pm

You'll definitely be able to get two tickets.

There are direct trains from Newcastle to Manchester. That section of train network is an absolute joke though so it takes ages. About two and a half hours. Think there is 1 direct train an hour on a Sunday, starting earlyish so you'll have no bother getting there by 2. Then there is the option of getting a train to York or Leeds and changing there as well.

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:43 pm

When did they start charging a flat rate for cup games? Premium tickets used to be £5 or £10 dearer. Any seat in the ground is £15 on Tuesday.
Kindly deeds done for free!

MultipleJesuses
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by MultipleJesuses » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:Shouldn't have a problem getting two tickets when they go to public sale.

Takes about 2.5 hours on the train to Manchester I think (you'll probably have one change to make).
TJR wrote:You'll definitely be able to get two tickets.

There are direct trains from Newcastle to Manchester. That section of train network is an absolute joke though so it takes ages. About two and a half hours. Think there is 1 direct train an hour on a Sunday, starting earlyish so you'll have no bother getting there by 2. Then there is the option of getting a train to York or Leeds and changing there as well.
Ahhh, brilliant! Cheers lads, I can start booking flights and stuff now.
Don't hinder the Trinder

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:39 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:When did they start charging a flat rate for cup games? Premium tickets used to be £5 or £10 dearer. Any seat in the ground is £15 on Tuesday.
A good while back for cups and friendlies, that's why I sat next to the bench for Northampton last year...

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:03 am

Do tickets only become available online when the box office opens. Won't let me buy qpr tickets for some reason
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

TommyToon
Big Joe's Hawaiian Shirt

Post by TommyToon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:06 am

Colback's Orange Tufts wrote:Do tickets only become available online when the box office opens. Won't let me buy qpr tickets for some reason
I'm in the same position, the "Quick Seats" link on the website isn't opening anything for me yet
I'm cycling 6 stages of the Tour de France in July 2018 to raise money for charity. If you'd like to sponsor me then please click the link in my user profile! Thank you!

HowayTheLads
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by HowayTheLads » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:55 am

TommyToonAA wrote:
Colback's Orange Tufts wrote:Do tickets only become available online when the box office opens. Won't let me buy qpr tickets for some reason
I'm in the same position, the "Quick Seats" link on the website isn't opening anything for me yet
That'll be because you're not a Season Ticket holder and they aren't on sale for members yet.

TommyToon
Big Joe's Hawaiian Shirt

Post by TommyToon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:01 am

HowayTheLads wrote:
TommyToonAA wrote:
That'll be because you're not a Season Ticket holder and they aren't on sale for members yet.
Supposed to be today that they go on sale to members so we were wondering what time that actually happens.
I'm cycling 6 stages of the Tour de France in July 2018 to raise money for charity. If you'd like to sponsor me then please click the link in my user profile! Thank you!

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:07 am

TommyToonAA wrote:
HowayTheLads wrote:
Supposed to be today that they go on sale to members so we were wondering what time that actually happens.
10am usually, same as when the box office opens <ok>