Summer Clear Out - Who Stays?

MultipleJesuses
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Re: Summer Clear Out - Who Stays?

Post by MultipleJesuses » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:20 pm

ALF wrote:
MultipleJesuses wrote:
Movement and confidence don't have that strong of a correlation, it's​ a pretty natural art to most strikers. I'm​ harsh on Mitro but I do genuinely think he could be a key player. Unfortunately Gayle is a much better option so Mitro isn't going to get much of a chance if we stick with one up front, unless we get a Sigurdsson in who can realistically get 10+ from a CAM role.
Disagree there. If you're low on confidence you overthink everything and that includes where you need to be. A split seconds hesitation and you find yourself on your heels in the wrong position when the cross comes in.
Confidence definitely isn't the reason he's usually stood at the edge of the box when the ball is rolled 3 yards in front of the goal, completely flat footed.
Don't hinder the Trinder

mitrosonfire
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Re: Summer Clear Out - Who Stays?

Post by mitrosonfire » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:40 am

he's still a kid, we gotta remember that. he'll definitely get better and if janssen's good enough for the spurs, mitro is certainly good enough for us! i'd keep him at 3rd string/impact player from the bench atm tbh but he shows a tonne of promise ;)