Re: Match day thread - Ipswich Town v NUFC

Post by Deleted User » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:59 pm

And anybody who finishes on less than 90 points deserves to go up in my opinion

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Embarrassing defending yet again. Lascelles should be dropped next week. He's supposed to be captain and cant organise them.

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Heisen wrote:The Huddersfield game tonight is f***ing massive.
Having to rely on other teams cause our own players are bottling it <awe> <awe> <awe>

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Leonid Brezhnev wrote:Always wanted to go to Wembley.
We wouldn't get there. I reckon we'd have to play either Fulham or Sheffield Wednesday. The four fixtures against them this season have given us zero points <laugh>.
Kindly deeds done for free!

PFT
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PFT » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:01 pm

gawalls wrote:
originallad wrote:Need Derby to get at least a point. God that was f***ing awful.
A point doesn't matter, if we're 8 ahead or 7 with our goal difference Huddersfield are gonna want, need or go for 3 wins. We have now picked up 1 point out of last 9 and 9 left to play for so the math doesn't look good.
What do you mean "not gonna want to go for 3 wins"? They're hunting us down and we are floundering right now. We need to wake up quickly or we'll end up in the playoff lottery wondering what the f*** happened.

We played well and had a lapse against Leeds and drew , more worrying is that today we seemed to go backwards from that performance. I'm not gonna get hysterical but I'm a lot more worried than I was a couple weeks ago.
formerly known as Bigi Bigi Bigi Can't You See & IMTE

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:02 pm

MulticulturalMag wrote:absolutely shocking defending there from dummett. Hopefully this is a massive wake up call, today's performance was flat and deplorable beyond belief
He, Jamaal and Darlow are automatic picks, while most others are always used for rotation. Now I'm not saying we have better options for LB, and overall he has been really solid this season, but it feels like we have an inconsistent approach to squad rotation and what it takes to be dropped.

Double Agent Bruce a.k.a DAB
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Double Agent Bruce a.k.a DAB » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Rafa really start to piss me off. Constantly changes, clearly there's a motivation problem and the tactical approach...

Why you would change 5 players after our first good game from months? I don't like Mitrovic and don't hide it, but he had a good game against Leeds. He should start the game. Despite Murph score a goal. A player under huge pressure have good game, and he goes on the bench three days after... Wrong messages all the way.

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:04 pm

I'm over Colo wrote:
MulticulturalMag wrote:absolutely shocking defending there from dummett. Hopefully this is a massive wake up call, today's performance was flat and deplorable beyond belief
He, Jamaal and Darlow are automatic picks, while most others are always used for rotation. Now I'm not saying we have better options for LB, and overall he has been really solid this season, but it feels like we have an inconsistent approach to squad rotation and what it takes to be dropped.
Big Vurn has bossed it at RB. Could be given a go at left? <erk>

The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:06 pm

beardface wrote:
Heisen wrote:The Huddersfield game tonight is f***ing massive.
Having to rely on other teams cause our own players are bottling it <awe> <awe> <awe>
Sounds like the last two seasons.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:07 pm

The amount of money we've spent and we could be looking at the playoffs. f***ing embarrassing.

Heisen
Stallsenberg
Stallsenberg

Post by Heisen » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:07 pm

I still think 2 wins will be enough but since we've only won 2 out of the last 8 expecting 2 from 3 is asking a f***ing lot.

I honestly think we have to hope Huddersfield drop their arses aswell as I don't think we're going to manage this on our own.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:07 pm

People better get used to losing, we'll be in a relegation dogfight if we go up <ok>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by The Deluded Pablo Diego Jose Francisco » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:People better get used to losing, we'll be in a relegation dogfight if we go up <ok>
This.

If anyone thinks differently then they're completely deluded!

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Heisen wrote:I still think 2 wins will be enough but since we've only won 2 out of the last 8 expecting 2 from 3 is asking a f***ing lot.

I honestly think we have to hope Huddersfield drop their arses aswell as I don't think we're going to manage this on our own.
The way we played today we'll be lucky to get a draw from the next three. f***ing shocking display.

Donkey Toon
Croatia (Modric)
Croatia (Modric)

Post by Donkey Toon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Huddersfield 1 up.

jpg
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jpg » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:12 pm

Extremely worrying to say the least.

Our form has been shocking over the past few weeks. This league is so inconsistent that I expect us to pick up another win or two which should be enough even if Huddersfield get next to maximum points in their remaining games.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:12 pm

However poor our form is there is no way whatsoever that I'd swap our current form or fixture list for Huddersfields (who everyone is worrying about and thinks they'll romp home in their last 5 games for some unknown reason).
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Perch's First Touch wrote:
gawalls wrote:
A point doesn't matter, if we're 8 ahead or 7 with our goal difference Huddersfield are gonna want, need or go for 3 wins. We have now picked up 1 point out of last 9 and 9 left to play for so the math doesn't look good.
What do you mean "not gonna want to go for 3 wins"? They're hunting us down and we are floundering right now. We need to wake up quickly or we'll end up in the playoff lottery wondering what the **** happened.

We played well and had a lapse against Leeds and drew , more worrying is that today we seemed to go backwards from that performance. I'm not gonna get hysterical but I'm a lot more worried than I was a couple weeks ago.
I said they're gonna want 3 wins, you're agreeing with me. I don't believe our goal difference will come into our cos they can smell blood and will string a winning streak together now.

MulticulturalMag
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by MulticulturalMag » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:13 pm

f***ing brilliant, huddersfield have scored already
纽卡斯尔联足球俱乐部!

jpg
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jpg » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:However poor our form is there is no way whatsoever that I'd swap our current form or fixture list for Huddersfields (who everyone is worrying about and thinks they'll romp home in their last 5 games for some unknown reason).
This is very true.