The panel for controversial incidents

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Re: The panel for controversial incidents

Post by PTAO? » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Cbrad and I will be forming our own independent complaints commission.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:44 pm

TJR wrote:The new panel member is Cisse's Overheating Torso. Congratulations Cisse's Overheating Torso. Cisse's Overheating Torso along with Kingo Starr, PLS, Minty Fresh and TJR make up the panel for controversial incidents.

Commiserations to Tirer le Ryan Oison Une and cbrad NUFC. Both were fantastic applicants and we would have been happy for either of those candidates to step up to the panel. However we had to make a decision as there was only one place. It was a very tough decision to make but Cisse's Overheating Torso got the nod.

We'd like to thank all 3 candidates and the public for there conduct and patience throughout this process. We are all happy it has now came to a conclusion. A particular highlight for me was all 3 candidates describing themselves as Mike Williamson during the interview process.
<laugh> We all think so much of ourselves. Commiserations TLROU and CBrad. Actually only commiserations to CBrad, I'm still bitter about TLROU beating me in week 1.

Tried to PM back explanations of my one word answers, but stuck in outbox!
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

cbrad NUFC
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by cbrad NUFC » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Tirer le Ryan Oison Une wrote:Cbrad and I will be forming our own independent complaints commission.
Will we <laugh>

cbrad NUFC
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by cbrad NUFC » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Cisse's Overheating Torso wrote:
TJR wrote:The new panel member is Cisse's Overheating Torso. Congratulations Cisse's Overheating Torso. Cisse's Overheating Torso along with Kingo Starr, PLS, Minty Fresh and TJR make up the panel for controversial incidents.

Commiserations to Tirer le Ryan Oison Une and cbrad NUFC. Both were fantastic applicants and we would have been happy for either of those candidates to step up to the panel. However we had to make a decision as there was only one place. It was a very tough decision to make but Cisse's Overheating Torso got the nod.

We'd like to thank all 3 candidates and the public for there conduct and patience throughout this process. We are all happy it has now came to a conclusion. A particular highlight for me was all 3 candidates describing themselves as Mike Williamson during the interview process.
<laugh> We all think so much of ourselves. Commiserations TLROU and CBrad. Actually only commiserations to CBrad, I'm still bitter about TLROU beating me in week 1.

Tried to PM back explanations of my one word answers, but stuck in outbox!
Well Done mate.

Pardew's Legendary Specs
Laziness is for Pussies
Laziness is for Pussies

Post by Pardew's Legendary Specs » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:18 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25157313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lawro has Swansea 2-1 in the text but 1-1 in the table ?!?!
<cheers> ............ ......... <cheers>

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:25 am

We'll give the BBC until the prediction league deadline of 7 to sort their act out

Pardew's Legendary Specs
Laziness is for Pussies
Laziness is for Pussies

Post by Pardew's Legendary Specs » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:50 am

Cisse's Overheating Torso wrote:We'll give the BBC until the prediction league deadline of 7 to sort their act out
agreed.

usually i would say go with the score that ties in best to his comments but he usually goes on about how s*** newcastle are the predicts a win or vice versa <laugh>

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:16 pm

It was 1-2 before, they just slowly changed it to 1-1, table first, now text.

Pardew's Legendary Specs
Laziness is for Pussies
Laziness is for Pussies

Post by Pardew's Legendary Specs » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Lawro cheating to match his opponent <roll>

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:36 pm

If I had been elected I could have stopped this.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:11 pm

So it's still up after the deadline. What to do, we could scrub our match from every person's prediction. Or arbitrarily pick one of the two results <scratch>

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:18 pm

I can't believe I was overlooked for this guy.

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:33 pm

Not guilty

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Tirer le Ryan Oison Uneski will be investigated by the panel in for causing disruption in the TF PL CL QF final thread and causing the round to be postponed.

Tirer le Ryan Oison Uneski you have until 18:00 on Friday to respond to the charges, after 18:00 you are unable to communicate with the panel unless asked a question, in which case you are requested to answer it truthfully.

Between now and 18:00 on Friday you can post responses to the charges, defences of yourself and anything you want the panel to consider. Do so on this thread in the public view.

The panel will meet in private after 18:00 on Friday to begin our investigation.

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Please provide me with details of the charge and any evidence you have against me and how they relate to the charge.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:40 pm

Tirer le Ryan Oison Uneski wrote:Please provide me with details of the charge and any evidence you have against me and how they relate to the charge.
The charge is causing disruption in the TF PL CL QF final thread and leading to the round to be postponed.

You have until 18:00 on Friday to respond to the charge.

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:40 pm

TJR wrote:
Tirer le Ryan Oison Uneski wrote:Please provide me with details of the charge and any evidence you have against me and how they relate to the charge.
The charge is causing disruption in the TF PL CL QF final thread and leading to the round to be postponed.

You haven't really explained how I caused disruption <wenger>

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Tirer le Ryan Oison Uneski wrote:
TJR wrote:

Unfortunately that isn't how the panel works. We present a charge, give sufficient time for a response to the charge. We then meet to discuss the charge, examining the evidence and your response to the charge. We then decide if we need to ask you any questions or perhaps call in anyone else who was involved to help aide the investigation. We'll then decide if you are guilty or cleared of the charges. If you are found guilty we will publicly present our evidence alongside our verdict and your punishment.

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:45 pm

TJR wrote:
Unfortunately that isn't how the panel works. We present a charge, give sufficient time for a response to the charge. We then meet to discuss the charge, examining the evidence and your response to the charge. We then decide if we need to ask you any questions or perhaps call in anyone else who was involved to help aide the investigation. We'll then decide if you are guilty or cleared of the charges. If you are found guilty we will publicly present our evidence alongside our verdict and your punishment.
Sounds fair.

I don't really know what you expect from me, given that you won't clarify exactly what I am supposed to have done.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:50 pm

TJR wrote:
Sounds fair.

I don't really know what you expect from me, given that you won't clarify exactly what I am supposed to have done.
It is as fair as the process could possibly be. The FA have a similar process. The 5 man panel will be Cisse's Overheating Torso, KingoStarr, Minty Fresh, PLS and TJR. You shouldn't attempt to communicate with any of us regarding anything to do with our investigation, other than between now and 18:00 on Friday in only this thread.