Post by Donkey Toon » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:24 pm

overseasTOON wrote:Image
<laugh> Can't beat a bit of Roadrunner vs Coyote! <ok>

The Situation
No Thanks, I'm Full
No Thanks, I'm Full

Re: 9/11 what actually happened?

Post by The Situation » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:16 am

Donkey Toon wrote:I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, I tend to take the occam's razor approach to things. Saying that I am cynical enough to believe that governments, including the democratic first world ones would be capable of killing their own civilians in order to achieve a political aim.

From what I have read (admittedly not alot) about 9/11 I don't really see a conspiracy. For me there have been too many over the years revolving around so many incidents it tends to suggest that there are some out there who are looking for conspiracies rather than actually judging incidents with an open mind.

It is after all far more likely that Islamic Terrorists succeeded in an attack on the USA than to suggest all the wild things that have been added on. Like I said ... occam's razor.
This!!

The only slight conspiracy I could maybe see being slightly reasonable is that they might have suspected it last minute but failed to act!

5 Goals - Hesakmi
Prediction League Champion

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Well what I'll say might not be very popular but then again freedom of speech etc.

I think the Americans turned a blind eye on it , benefited from it and made millions of dollars out of it by starting unnecessary and uncalled for wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The "War Against Terror" is a myth , look at the moment of countries that have been completely destroyed thanks to the illegal approach that the rulers of the world , US , have taken.

Shame that a lot of people seem to be still asleep when it comes to this subject.
Ryan Taylor Over The Wall , Ryan Taylor Over The Wall!
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Theres conspiracies, counter-conspracies, debunking and disinformation

The footage spesks for itself

What about building 7?

Looks controlled to me, i have gone back and forth over every detail, debunk, counter-debunk and in my opinion its just too convenient and theres too many anomalies.

I think it Was a conspiracy.
I love you all

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Ameobi's Apprentice wrote:
DavideDuck wrote:
I'm sure documents were recently released from the cold war era about the CIA getting permission to assassinate US citizens in an effort to force an invasion of Cuba, something along those lines.
Maybes information will be released about 911 in the future.

Since we're on the subject of 911. Anyone not believe they killed Bin Laden?

Pure hoax, Bin Laden was close friends with George Bush Senior. The only "source" is the US military and they dumped "his body" in the sea, over 1,000 km from where he was killed...
I love you all

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:56 pm

The Dream Boat wrote:
Ameobi's Apprentice wrote:
Maybes information will be released about 911 in the future.

Since we're on the subject of 911. Anyone not believe they killed Bin Laden?
No. Al-Qaeda admitted he was dead.

Al-Qaeda is a US controlled fabricated entity, do some research.
I love you all

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:12 pm

nom de plume wrote:
The Dream Boat wrote:

[youtube]ifZK6SVlQ1Y[/youtube]
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

Lidl
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by Lidl » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:17 pm

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:
nom de plume wrote:

[youtube]ifZK6SVlQ1Y[/youtube]
Why did she need to admit that. Did the US not realise they'd helped Afghan terrorists? It was even in Rambo for christ's sake!
If This Is How You Folks Make Art, Well That's f***ing Depressing

Get It On My Back You Slag!

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:34 pm

nom de plume wrote:
The Dream Boat wrote:

It's a well known fact that the US made Al-Qaeda the ''power'' they are today, they funded them and gave them weapons during their Jihad against the Soviets (the enemy of my enemy is my friend), unfortunately they are now fighting us. They certainly don't control them now though, if you have any definitive proof i'd be willing to listen.

Also any speculation on any of the buildings collapsing due to controlled demolition on 9/11 in pure **** in my opinion. Not because I think a government wouldn't do it but because it would be impossible to do it a) without anyone noticing and b) without any of the thousands of people that would need to be involved telling. I was watching a show were they interviewed some ex-CIA guy and he said that every secret they have ever tried to hide has come out, too many people get involved.

Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Post by Ramone » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 pm

People come up with these insanely complex conspiracies but can never really explain why governments would want to do these things. Why bother blowing up the Twin Towers and kill thousands of American citizens just to start a war? They could probably have done something a lot less exposed and with a lot less casualties and cost and still had enough reason to invade. In fact they did back in the 60's. They finally invaded Vietnam because a Vietnamese PT boat apparently fired on one of theirs. No casualties, relatively low key and very little mess.

Also I love how people link these completely disparate facts and use them as 'proof' that a conspiracy must have occurred.
REQUIEM

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Ramone wrote:People come up with these insanely complex conspiracies but can never really explain why governments would want to do these things. Why bother blowing up the Twin Towers and kill thousands of American citizens just to start a war? They could probably have done something a lot less exposed and with a lot less casualties and cost and still had enough reason to invade. In fact they did back in the 60's. They finally invaded Vietnam because a Vietnamese PT boat apparently fired on one of theirs. No casualties, relatively low key and very little mess.

Also I love how people link these completely disparate facts and use them as 'proof' that a conspiracy must have occurred.
This. However it's much better when people ignore actual evidence just because they want to see a conspiracy.

Donkey Toon
Croatia (Modric)
Croatia (Modric)

Post by Donkey Toon » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:32 am

Ramone wrote:People come up with these insanely complex conspiracies but can never really explain why governments would want to do these things. Why bother blowing up the Twin Towers and kill thousands of American citizens just to start a war? They could probably have done something a lot less exposed and with a lot less casualties and cost and still had enough reason to invade. In fact they did back in the 60's. They finally invaded Vietnam because a Vietnamese PT boat apparently fired on one of theirs. No casualties, relatively low key and very little mess.

This. Like I said the problem with conspiracies is that most of them take more believing than the reported truth and usually with good reason, they make no sense.

When I was a kid there were loads of conspiracies still doing the rounds suggesting that the UK knew in advance about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour but did nothing to stop it because they wanted the US to join the war. With the add on theories that Roosevelt was tipped off and went along with it because he wanted in as well and that the Dutch submarine (serving with the British Navy) which had spotted the Japanese fleet was sunk with all hands (by the British) to stop the truth coming out.

Almost every major event that takes place has stories like this and I can't think of one that has been proven, yet I am convinced that it is impossible to get more than one person to keep a secret for more than a few hours.

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:02 pm

The Dream Boat wrote:
nom de plume wrote:

It's a well known fact that the US made Al-Qaeda the ''power'' they are today, they funded them and gave them weapons during their Jihad against the Soviets (the enemy of my enemy is my friend), unfortunately they are now fighting us. They certainly don't control them now though, if you have any definitive proof i'd be willing to listen.

Also any speculation on any of the buildings collapsing due to controlled demolition on 9/11 in pure **** in my opinion. Not because I think a government wouldn't do it but because it would be impossible to do it a) without anyone noticing and b) without any of the thousands of people that would need to be involved telling. I was watching a show were they interviewed some ex-CIA guy and he said that every secret they have ever tried to hide has come out, too many people get involved.
I do think that the US still has ties with Al Qaeda. People who think that Assad has killed all these civilians in Syria are wrong , they're as they did in Russia (enemy of my enemy is my friend) sending them there to destroy and kill as much as they can because Syria is the last stumbling block before their ultimate goal : Iran.

Well that's my opinion anyway. And by the way , I do maintain that Assad is a vicious man who is responsible for the deaths of thousands but the Jihadists trained and sent to Syria have inflicted most of the damage.

Of course , this isn't what you will read or see in the news.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 pm

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:
The Dream Boat wrote:

I do think that the US still has ties with Al Qaeda. People who think that Assad has killed all these civilians in Syria are wrong , they're as they did in Russia (enemy of my enemy is my friend) sending them there to destroy and kill as much as they can because Syria is the last stumbling block before their ultimate goal : Iran.

Well that's my opinion anyway. And by the way , I do maintain that Assad is a vicious man who is responsible for the deaths of thousands but the Jihadists trained and sent to Syria have inflicted most of the damage.

Of course , this isn't what you will read or see in the news.
I don't know would probably have to do some more in depth research. Al Qaeda to me seem like too much of a wild beast to tame, maybe it is possible that some of the ''top dogs'' do have ties with the US government but your average Taliban fighter for example doesn't give a f***. They hate the west and will gladly torture, maim and kill you without a second thought. Thousands of fighters who are ideologically opposed to the west would be very hard to control en-masse. I do see like I have said that maybe some top leaders may have ties.

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 pm

My OPINION, is that 9/11 was meant to shock the world and generate mass hysteria and fear, allowing two illegal unconstitutional wars for a variety of political reasons involving influence, positioning and resource control. But also to provide a backdrop for the introduction of new "terrorism" laws. The main reason was as always, control.

The wars main reasons are not just oil and Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Its war, the reason for the wars is to have a war. Defence companies make billions and who controls the defence companies? the same people that authorise the wars in the first place. I mean f*** have you seen that Bohemien grove s*** with all the most influential and powerful people worshiping a giant f***ing OWL... A f***ing OWL?

The world is just a complex game of monopoly for them, but they never go to jail, they have hotels on every spot on the board and they pass go on every turn.

If you are wondering who "they" are... " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I love you all

Lidl

Post by Lidl » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:24 pm

nom de plume wrote:

My OPINION, is that 9/11 was meant to shock the world and generate mass hysteria and fear, allowing two illegal unconstitutional wars for a variety of political reasons involving influence, positioning and resource control. But also to provide a backdrop for the introduction of new "terrorism" laws. The main reason was as always, control.

The wars main reasons are not just oil and Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Its war, the reason for the wars is to have a war. Defence companies make billions and who controls the defence companies? the same people that authorise the wars in the first place. I mean f*** have you seen that Bohemien grove s*** with all the most influential and powerful people worshiping a giant f***ing OWL... A f***ing OWL?

The world is just a complex game of monopoly for them, but they never go to jail, they have hotels on every spot on the board and they pass go on every turn.

If you are wondering who "they" are... " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reminds me of that bit in Phoneshop <laugh>

Ibra
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Ibra » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:15 pm

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:Well what I'll say might not be very popular but then again freedom of speech etc.

I think the Americans turned a blind eye on it , benefited from it and made millions of dollars out of it by starting unnecessary and uncalled for wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The "War Against Terror" is a myth , look at the moment of countries that have been completely destroyed thanks to the illegal approach that the rulers of the world , US , have taken.

Shame that a lot of people seem to be still asleep when it comes to this subject.
This. Agree 100%.

Amnesiac
-

Post by Amnesiac » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 pm

nom de plume wrote:What about building 7?

Looks controlled to me, i have gone back and forth over every detail, debunk, counter-debunk and in my opinion its just too convenient and theres too many anomalies.
WTC7, the way it collapsed suggests that it was controlled, the walls of the building afterwards are a big giveaway in this. Then the video of BBC reporting its collapse when you can clearly see it standing in the background before they 'lose signal', tad convenient.

The only part of 9/11 I find suspicious.

Wot lad?
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by Wot lad? » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 pm

You'veBeenTiote'd wrote:
nom de plume wrote:

The wars main reasons are not just oil and Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Its war, the reason for the wars is to have a war. Defence companies make billions and who controls the defence companies? the same people that authorise the wars in the first place. I mean f*** have you seen that Bohemien grove s*** with all the most influential and powerful people worshiping a giant f****** OWL... A f****** OWL?

What bit in Phoneshop?

can you show me a youtube link or tell me the series and episode?
I love you all

Lidl

Post by Lidl » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:01 pm

nom de plume wrote:
You'veBeenTiote'd wrote:

What bit in Phoneshop?

can you show me a youtube link or tell me the series and episode?
[youtube]eOSPPXACwVw[/youtube]