Re: Vučkić's Video Shop

Post by PTAO? » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:29 pm

Lidl you have terrible taste.

Lidl
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by Lidl » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:51 pm

To be fair a lot of those were more liking because they were funny bad not boring bad.
If This Is How You Folks Make Art, Well That's f***ing Depressing

Get It On My Back You Slag!

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:23 pm

Watched the first 3 episodes of Stranger Things over the weekend, really good <ok>
SpoilerShow
Great ending to episode 3 where they fished the boy out and the Bowie music kicked in, can't wait for the rest
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Lidl

Post by Lidl » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:50 pm

Just got back from seeing Nerve. Was actually really good if a bit heavy handed with the ending.

PFT

Post by PFT » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:53 pm

Lidl you enjoyed London Has Fallen? If this is the case then your opinion on films has absolutely no value. I mean one character says "f*** off back to Fuckheadistan or wherever it is you've come from" at one point.
formerly known as Bigi Bigi Bigi Can't You See & IMTE

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:54 pm

Dumm & Doumbia wrote:Lidl you enjoyed London Has Fallen? If this is the case then your opinion on films has absolutely no value. I mean one character says "f*** off back to Fuckheadistan or wherever it is you've come from" at one point.
Really?! Must watch this

PFT

Post by PFT » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:55 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Dumm & Doumbia wrote:Lidl you enjoyed London Has Fallen? If this is the case then your opinion on films has absolutely no value. I mean one character says "**** off back to Fuckheadistan or wherever it is you've come from" at one point.
Really?! Must watch this
<laugh>
formerly known as Bigi Bigi Bigi Can't You See & IMTE

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Dumm & Doumbia wrote:Lidl you enjoyed London Has Fallen? If this is the case then your opinion on films has absolutely no value. I mean one character says "**** off back to Fuckheadistan or wherever it is you've come from" at one point.
Really?! Must watch this
Mark Kermode likened it to a live action remake of Team America <laugh>

Duke
You Sunk My Battleship
You Sunk My Battleship

Post by Duke » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:31 pm

He didn't really like it. He doesn't like any films so he picked some randomly to lie about liking.
I dunno

Lidl

Post by Lidl » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:03 pm

Dumm & Doumbia wrote:Lidl you enjoyed London Has Fallen? If this is the case then your opinion on films has absolutely no value. I mean one character says "f*** off back to Fuckheadistan or wherever it is you've come from" at one point.
Yeah it was just ridiculous, pure schlock <awe>

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:Jason Bourne was quite decent, i enjoyed it.
Watched it this afternoon. I did enjoy it but far too much shaky camera and blurred images for my liking

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Watched Independence Day Resurgence earlier - it was hilariously bad <laugh> some of the worst acting and cheesiest lines I've ever seen <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:57 am

Micky Quim wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:Jason Bourne was quite decent, i enjoyed it.
Watched it this afternoon. I did enjoy it but far too much shaky camera and blurred images for my liking
Disliked it (and I love the originals).
It was too shaky and dark. Too long. Too repetitive on the chase sequences. Tge previous films had quiet moments then slow building tension before it kicked off. This was just full on explosions all the time.
the lack of hand to hand really sucked, the Kitchen or Morocoo fights are the best scenes in the 2nd and 3rd

Oh and two little things. The woman sits in her CIA office with no lights on! The CIA office has laptops only, what is it with filmmakers and not wanting desktops. It makes no sense to have laptops in a permanent office, more expense, less comfortable etc etc
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:58 am

Colback's Orange Tufts wrote:
Micky Quim wrote: Watched it this afternoon. I did enjoy it but far too much shaky camera and blurred images for my liking
It was too shaky and dark. Too long. Too repetitive on the chase sequences. Tge previous films had quiet moments then slow building tension before it kicked off. This was just full on explosions all the time.
the lack of hand to hand really sucked, the Kitchen or Morocoo fights are the best scenes in the 2nd and 3rd

Oh and two little things. The woman sits in her CIA office with no lights on! The CIA office has laptops only, what is it with filmmakers and not wanting desktops. It makes no sense to have laptops in a permanent office, more expense, less comfortable etc etc
I found it funny that the CIA called their Black Ops file "Black Ops" - it made it easy for the hackers to find what they needed <laugh>

As for the laptop/desktop thing...more employers now want their staff to be flexible in where they can work from meaning laptops and docking stations are a better option <gent>

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:39 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Colback's Orange Tufts wrote:

I found it funny that the CIA called their Black Ops file "Black Ops" - it made it easy for the hackers to find what they needed <laugh>

As for the laptop/desktop thing...more employers now want their staff to be flexible in where they can work from meaning laptops and docking stations are a better option <gent>
It's really uncomfortable typing! Also in terms of data security, having key data moved around on laptops is sub-optimal. And wifi for key data is a no no, gotta be wired (accepting only known devices).

Mouse > trackpad any day

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:00 pm

Impressed with the frustrations of movie scene practicality <awe>

Suicide Squad for me tomorrow night - 2 for 1 so if it is truly s*** I will only be 50% bothered

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:10 am

Micky Quim wrote:Impressed with the frustrations of movie scene practicality <awe>

Suicide Squad for me tomorrow night - 2 for 1 so if it is truly s*** I will only be 50% bothered
You'll have load of practiality questions after that, who can fight in those costumers

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:22 pm

Leben Das Ernste Leben wrote:
Micky Quim wrote: Nooooooooooooooo! Damn it
My friends liked it so you might but I just thought it was a bit of a cynical mess.
Oh my God. Suicide Squad is absolute gash. Don't do it folks. f***ing DC are always w*** compared to Marvel

Seagull
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Seagull » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:55 pm

Started watching Gomorrah, enjoying it a lot.
"He's on the computer in his underwear wasting time in some chitchat room, going back & forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff"

Tony Soprano

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:34 pm

I want Zurcher geschnetzeltes too wrote:Started watching Gomorrah, enjoying it a lot.
i prefer watching clips of the prequel <roll>