Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Ramone » Fri May 19, 2017 12:46 pm

PTAO wrote:
Ramone wrote:
Pussy
You one of these scrotes on the streets of Manchester?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
REQUIEM

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Fri May 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Ramone wrote:
PTAO wrote:
You one of these scrotes on the streets of Manchester?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Synthetic cannabis. It's everywhere at the moment. Current estimates that upwards of 95% of street sleepers in Manchester are users.
Supposedly it doesn't have a smell or show up on current drug tests, so prisoners are getting hooked then coming out and continuing to use it as its dirt cheap. Turns them into zombies or extremely violent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england ... manchester

They reckon this guy who ploughed through people in NYC yesterday was on it.

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Fri May 19, 2017 12:54 pm

PTAO wrote:Spice
it must flow

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Fri May 19, 2017 1:05 pm

skalpel wrote:
Toondes wrote:Chavs who go shopping in pyjamas and slippers. Get dressed you f***ing lazy pieces of s*** . I dont want to stand in a queue next to you while you are wearing bed clothes that don't look like theve been washed in months.
Tramps.
This happens? What the ****.
Yeah it seems acceptable these days. There was a piece on the news a few months back about people picking up their kids up from school wearing pyjamas and dressing gowns.
# stolen from nufc.com :)

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri May 19, 2017 1:06 pm

Yeah I've seen people in ASDA wearing a onesie.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Fri May 19, 2017 6:03 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:Yeah I've seen people in ASDA wearing a onesie.
Asda?! WTF??!! Are you on benefits?! <yikes>

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:Yeah I've seen people in ASDA wearing a onesie.
Asda?! WTF??!! Are you on benefits?! <yikes>
<laugh>

It's literally across the road from my office... appropriately referred to as Chavsda <gent>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Fri May 19, 2017 7:00 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Micky Quim wrote: Asda?! WTF??!! Are you on benefits?! <yikes>
<laugh>

It's literally across the road from my office... appropriately referred to as Chavsda <gent>
<laugh>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Thu May 25, 2017 11:54 am

Tommy Robinson. He's a cronut.

Aldridge Prior
Dogemanding Traitor
Dogemanding Traitor

Post by Aldridge Prior » Thu May 25, 2017 10:57 pm

ALF wrote:Tommy Robinson. He's a cronut.
He really is mind.

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri May 26, 2017 6:58 am

With a name like Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon you'd have to be.
Kindly deeds done for free!

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Fri May 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Aldridge Prior wrote:
ALF wrote:Tommy Robinson. He's a cronut.
He really is mind.
Time team isn't that bad

MultipleJesuses
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by MultipleJesuses » Sat May 27, 2017 7:28 pm

I know it's overdone, but the Dailymail. A lock of hours ago they put up an article along the lines of "Brave Britain keeps smiling in the wake of terror attacks!" with several selfies with smiling policemen and the like. Then they changed it to "Cops caught SMILING just days after terror attack!" which obviously got a fair bit of backlash so now they've changed it to "Thousands arriving at FA Cup final and other sporting and music events across UK are greeted by armed police blowing kisses and SMILING just days after terror attack" which still isn't great. They are a f***ing cancerous organisation.

Any day you visit their site you'll be greeted by a headline of whatever horrific event has happened that day and right f***ing beside it will be another headline of "Kim Kardashian wears tank top!"
Don't hinder the Trinder

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Sat May 27, 2017 7:52 pm

It's not just the media though, the general public are getting bent out of shape about police officers being armed, smiling, not smiling, using their phones, eating or drinking in public, taking breaks, sitting down, shouting at people, arresting people using force, being on trains, patrolling public areas, not patrolling public areas etc. etc. etc.

I just can't get it into my head why people get so upset at the seeing armed police.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Sat May 27, 2017 8:06 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:It's not just the media though, the general public are getting bent out of shape about police officers being armed, smiling, not smiling, using their phones, eating or drinking in public, taking breaks, sitting down, shouting at people, arresting people using force, being on trains, patrolling public areas, not patrolling public areas etc. etc. etc.

I just can't get it into my head why people get so upset at the seeing armed police.
I don't like the idea of armed police in this country tbh. I mean, I'm not steaming myself over it but there's an Orwell quote which I've always liked (he being a writer whose descriptions of Britain seem scarily modern considering their age), "The gentleness of the English civilization is perhaps its most marked characteristic. You notice it the instant you set foot on English soil. It is a land where the bus conductors are good-tempered and the policemen carry no revolvers."

There's something of a loss of not just innocence but also cultural strength and certainty in it that I don't like. I dunno.

MultipleJesuses
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by MultipleJesuses » Sat May 27, 2017 8:14 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:It's not just the media though, the general public are getting bent out of shape about police officers being armed, smiling, not smiling, using their phones, eating or drinking in public, taking breaks, sitting down, shouting at people, arresting people using force, being on trains, patrolling public areas, not patrolling public areas etc. etc. etc.

Yeah, today more than usual I've seen a ton of shared facebook posts about police brutality and intimidation and all this s*** in Britain.
My point was more that the DM's first article obviously wasn't getting enough clicks so they changed it up to bait people.
Don't hinder the Trinder

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Sat May 27, 2017 8:18 pm

skalpel wrote:

I don't like the idea of armed police in this country tbh. I mean, I'm not steaming myself over it but there's an Orwell quote which I've always liked (he being a writer whose descriptions of Britain seem scarily modern considering their age), "The gentleness of the English civilization is perhaps its most marked characteristic. You notice it the instant you set foot on English soil. It is a land where the bus conductors are good-tempered and the policemen carry no revolvers."

There's something of a loss of not just innocence but also cultural strength and certainty in it that I don't like. I dunno.
I just can't see any issue with it myself. It's just one of the tools of the job. I feel just as comfortable approaching a police officer with a f***ing massive machine gun in their hands as I do approaching one without.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Sat May 27, 2017 8:30 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
skalpel wrote:

I just can't see any issue with it myself. It's just one of the tools of the job. I feel just as comfortable approaching a police officer with a f***ing massive machine gun in their hands as I do approaching one without.
Yeah absolutely, it's not that I think they're going to start shooting, or that I'd be nervous of them, more that I don't like that the country needs them. Lots of countries have had armed police for generations while this one has avoided it. It seems a real shame to live in the era when it is deemed necessary.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat May 27, 2017 8:50 pm

That's exactly it. It's necessary now. At the very very least I'd arm every police officer with a taser, but I've been in favour of arming our police officers for a long time.

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Sun May 28, 2017 10:47 am

I'm glad they are too... bout time they got looked after. The amount of s*** they get off people is ridiculous.
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.