The Message of Hate Thread

Who is more s***?

Micky Quim
18
30%
Mifune
32
53%
Tomski
10
17%
 
Total votes: 60

User avatar
Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman
Posts: 8998
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Monte Darlo

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Micky Quim » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:51 am

Beatski wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:48 am
just got covid. merry christmas to me, i guess
Hope you are ok. There will be quite a few people catching it by the looks of it. I was out yesterday so Im slightly worried too

User avatar
Beatski
Punderful
Punderful
Posts: 23349
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:19 pm
Location: The Dangerzone

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Beatski » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:27 am

Micky Quim wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:51 am
Beatski wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:48 am
just got covid. merry christmas to me, i guess
Hope you are ok. There will be quite a few people catching it by the looks of it. I was out yesterday so Im slightly worried too
cheers. i'm totally fine like, i've had worse colds! (two vaccines undoubtedly stopping it from being a lot worse than it is).

bit of a blocked nose today but thats it. was about to go out to the pub with my mates yesterday and had a bit of a cough, wanted a test result to prove it wasnt covid. More fool me, ruined my night out!

User avatar
Blue & Maroon
Final Nail
Final Nail
Posts: 11398
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: York

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:06 pm

Beatski wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:27 am
Micky Quim wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:51 am


Hope you are ok. There will be quite a few people catching it by the looks of it. I was out yesterday so Im slightly worried too
cheers. i'm totally fine like, i've had worse colds! (two vaccines undoubtedly stopping it from being a lot worse than it is).

bit of a blocked nose today but thats it. was about to go out to the pub with my mates yesterday and had a bit of a cough, wanted a test result to prove it wasnt covid. More fool me, ruined my night out!
I'm on the last day of 10 after the mrs caught it. Chesty cough and loss of taste of smell/taste for her. Her sister has it and had brought it home to her fat, old , asthmatic dad <disgrace> should be fine though, the vax is working well, I haven't caught it! <dotheameobi>

Try and enjoy the isolation and get well soon.

User avatar
Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Posts: 9459
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:40 pm
Location: London

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Speedo » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:35 am

Get in some solid Football Manager hours mate 💪
I had the first custom w***

User avatar
Donkey Toon
Resident Financial Expert
Resident Financial Expert
Posts: 7581
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Donkey Toon » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:06 am

That's a bummer Beatski. Hope you are feeling better soon and still get some sort of Xmas!

User avatar
gola
Shelvey's Precious
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:04 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by gola » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:53 pm

i got it on xmas lst time from my bf lol wat an xmas present. it was fine in end tho cos even tho we cudnt go see our fam or leave house for 14 days we had time together nt wkin n il remember it 4eva hope u hav a gd time with it 2 mate

User avatar
Tsi
10 Champs Gold
10 Champs Gold
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 pm
Location: Up North

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Tsi » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:07 am

Beatski wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:48 am
just got covid. merry christmas to me, i guess
<cry>
As others have said hope you feel better soon

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 21057
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:32 pm

My wife tested positive yesterday so we've isolated her, cancelled the Xmas dinner with all the family, arranged for pressies to be sent.

Tried to cancel/amend food orders but no luck so far so I'm going to have to cook a meal for 10 people anyway.

We'll be having Xmas dinner for about a week by the looks of it <dotheameobi>

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 21057
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:36 pm

So far I've got a huge turkey, 3 pheasants, 2 loins of venison and a fairly hefty ham which was supposed to feed 10 for 3 days

On the plus side - the 18 bottles of wines, 6 bottles of champagne, 60 bottles of Amstel, 3 litres of plum gin and the 3 bottles of festive rum are all mine!!!!

User avatar
PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 8944
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by PTAO? » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:29 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:32 pm
My wife tested positive yesterday so we've isolated her, cancelled the Xmas dinner with all the family, arranged for pressies to be sent.

Tried to cancel/amend food orders but no luck so far so I'm going to have to cook a meal for 10 people anyway.

We'll be having Xmas dinner for about a week by the looks of it <dotheameobi>
I think you're looking for the Message of <awe> thread

User avatar
Blue & Maroon
Final Nail
Final Nail
Posts: 11398
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: York

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Blue & Maroon » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:45 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:36 pm
So far I've got a huge turkey, 3 pheasants, 2 loins of venison and a fairly hefty ham which was supposed to feed 10 for 3 days

On the plus side - the 18 bottles of wines, 6 bottles of champagne, 60 bottles of Amstel, 3 litres of plum gin and the 3 bottles of festive rum are all mine!!!!
Living the dream!!

Hope the mrs is doing alright!

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 32127
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:59 pm

Could have plumped for a decent beer tho <roll>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman
Posts: 8998
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Monte Darlo

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Micky Quim » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:33 am

overseasTOON wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:36 pm
So far I've got a huge turkey, 3 pheasants, 2 loins of venison and a fairly hefty ham which was supposed to feed 10 for 3 days

On the plus side - the 18 bottles of wines, 6 bottles of champagne, 60 bottles of Amstel, 3 litres of plum gin and the 3 bottles of festive rum are all mine!!!!
Freeze the meat rather than live like Henry VIII

User avatar
gola
Shelvey's Precious
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:04 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by gola » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:01 am

sounds ace ot lol but yeh hope u and wife ok x

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 21057
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:41 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:33 am
overseasTOON wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:36 pm
So far I've got a huge turkey, 3 pheasants, 2 loins of venison and a fairly hefty ham which was supposed to feed 10 for 3 days

On the plus side - the 18 bottles of wines, 6 bottles of champagne, 60 bottles of Amstel, 3 litres of plum gin and the 3 bottles of festive rum are all mine!!!!
Freeze the meat rather than live like Henry VIII
But all the cool kids have gout.

User avatar
Cal
10 Champs Bronze
10 Champs Bronze
Posts: 21819
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Cal » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:55 pm

I've got the opposite problem now - we're hosting the in-laws and then planned to go see my parents, but now there's an outbreak in my family so Newcastle is cancelled.

seaside nipper
Miggy's Smiles
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 11:34 am
Location: West of Scotland by the sea

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by seaside nipper » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:18 pm

Jacob Rees Mogg, Priti Patel et al
These sorts all allegedly supporting BoJo and his non apology apology. Nothing worse than seeing these cringeworthy grasping politicians shitting in the electorates kettle.They make the flesh crawl tbh with their faux support
Puts you off politicians altogether.
Hate them.
Clydeside & Tyneside

Post Reply