NBA 2K23 announced the overall ratings for the top-five

hgdgsvhgvuj hgdgsvhgvuj
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

NBA 2K23 announced the overall ratings for the top-five

Post by hgdgsvhgvuj hgdgsvhgvuj » Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:09 am

NBA 2K23 announced the overall ratings for the top-five picks for 2022's NBA Draft on Tuesday.For Oklahoma City Thunder rookie Chet Holmgren The 2nd. 2 pick came in at [LINK REMOVED] 77 overall. This is the third-best rating behind Paolo Banchero and Jabari Smith Jr. with a score of around 78 each.Now however, Holmgren will not be playing this season while recovering from an injury to his foot that ended the season. This means it'll be difficult to predict Holmgren improve his performance this season. Most likely is the 77-year-old will remain at his current level for the duration of the game.

Even with that being the case, it's odd to find Holmgren as well as the other top rookies being rated as low. The good thing for other rookies is that they'll be able to use the entire season to improve their rating.Karl-Anthony Towns is a bit confused following the NBA 2K23 three-point ratings release.Minnesota Timberwolves' big man Karl Anthony Towns tweeted his thoughts about the NBA 2K23 three-point ratings announcement on Tuesday.

NBA 2K revealed the top five shooters with three-pointers in the game The top five three-point shooters in the game were revealed, and Towns was surprised to not see his name as a player on this list.Naturally, Stephen Curry leads the pack with a 99 per cent overall three-point rating.Klay Thompson Desmond Bane, Kevin Durant along with Luke Kennard are all tied for second with an 88 three-point rating. Karl-Anthony towns is seeking answers as to why he's excluded from the top five three-point shooters for NBA 2K23.

The Timberwolves big man has a career three-point ratio at 39.7 percent. He shot 41 percent from above the arc during the 2021-2022 campaign. He's never been able to shoot less than 34 percent in one year from deep. Also, Towns is the reigning NBA three-point contest champ.

There's no doubt it is true that Towns is a danger at long range. But who would he replace on the NBA 2K23's top 5 list? Stephen Curry is the best shooter of all-time. Klay Thompson is considered to be among the top shooters ever.Meanwhile, Desmond Bane emerged as a force from deep last season. Luke Kennard makes his living by [LINK REMOVED] shooting three balls. In addition, Kevin Durant features an underrated three-point shot.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Re: NBA 2K23 announced the overall ratings for the top-five

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:42 pm

I allowed this. Is this spam? I don't really understand it enough to say.

I do feel strongly though that the top draft picks will be tall men. I mean why don't the tallest ballers eat the smaller ones?
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:57 pm

Just slam dunk it <roll>

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:59 pm

Colback's Orange Tufts wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:42 pm

I do feel strongly though that the top draft picks will be tall men. I mean why don't the tallest ballers eat the smaller ones?
You are a terrible moderator.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:11 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:59 pm
Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:42 pm

You are a terrible moderator.
Right that's you straight on the naughty list
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:21 pm

Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:11 pm
biggeordiedave wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:59 pm