whats your plans today

nufc4life

whats your plans today

Post by nufc4life » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:01 pm

whats everyone doing today ? im hoping this snow doesnt come down for tomorrows game ,but i suppose we have under turf heating for a reason .im bored so i thought id ask
is anyone else on here from scarborough ?? they seems to be plenty of toon fans in this dead end town

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: whats your plans today

Post by bodacious benny » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm off for a second viewing on a house. The wife and I are looking to buy our first place after 5 years renting.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

cabluigi
Botman's Cowl

Post by cabluigi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:17 pm

I'll probably be watching the Football, Cricket and Rugby. Seems like a good day for Sport!
I love the Gouff.

@cabluigi

Amnesiac
-

Post by Amnesiac » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Footy <ok>

Seagull
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Seagull » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Sleep.
"He's on the computer in his underwear wasting time in some chitchat room, going back & forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff"

Tony Soprano

Whitchester Mag
Papiss Demba Cisse: My Own Personal Santa Claus
Papiss Demba Cisse: My Own Personal Santa Claus

Post by Whitchester Mag » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Cross country run at 2:00 then a quiet afternoon and finishing with a night in/dominoes tonight followed by MOTD with a cold can of cyder. <milky>
Twitter: @spenceh95

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:24 pm

footie and one eye on the rugby can't decide what match to watch might even watch the Ammers just to watch ravel but don't know if it's on firstrow or not
guess it won't be the hammers i just seen the team news and he isn't in it

P.T.N
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue

Post by P.T.N » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Well, thanks to my last minute Hosptial appointment yesterday which I had to arrange after being violently sick at work. I have been told to lay off Alcohol, and other 'Substances' as im putting my health at risk. My report came back rather bad. Especially as this was the second time in a month I had visited hospital due to alcohol. Bit of a wake up call really. Especially as they told me I was border lining alcoholic drinking patterns.

So, for me. it's going to be a boring day, and evening. Probably watch a film. Thinking of sticking Truman Show.

5 Goals - Hesakmi
Prediction League Champion

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Watching Gilette Soccer Saturday now. Then going to watch Stoke - mackems. I'll probably watch City - Fulham at 5.30 as well.

Going to be home all weekend , got man flu.
Ryan Taylor Over The Wall , Ryan Taylor Over The Wall!
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Watching some football (What are the 3pm Kick offs today?) and 6 nations then MOTD tonight. Might try and get some football manager in there as well. Early night as well since I'm up early for the match tomorrow.

Holystone...
Grammer Police Chef
Grammer Police Chef

Post by Holystone... » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:31 pm

P.T.N wrote:Well, thanks to my last minute Hosptial appointment yesterday which I had to arrange after being violently sick at work. I have been told to lay off Alcohol, and other 'Substances' as im putting my health at risk. My report came back rather bad. Especially as this was the second time in a month I had visited hospital due to alcohol. Bit of a wake up call really. Especially as they told me I was border lining alcoholic drinking patterns.

So, for me. it's going to be a boring day, and evening. Probably watch a film. Thinking of sticking Truman Show.
Clearly your morphing into Ewan in your Avatar...hope not though.......suggest you just throw out all your drink in the house and decide to drink with your mates at weekends..........Good luck.
Ashley tells you it's raining. Do you look out the window?

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:32 pm

P.T.N wrote:Well, thanks to my last minute Hosptial appointment yesterday which I had to arrange after being violently sick at work. I have been told to lay off Alcohol, and other 'Substances' as im putting my health at risk. My report came back rather bad. Especially as this was the second time in a month I had visited hospital due to alcohol. Bit of a wake up call really. Especially as they told me I was border lining alcoholic drinking patterns.

listen to the doctor mate it's really not worth it

dls
Fur is Good
Fur is Good

Post by dls » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 pm

West Ham v Millwall
France v Italy
Scotland v England

Pub.

Die.

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 pm

TJR_NUFC wrote:Watching some football (What are the 3pm Kick offs today?) and 6 nations then MOTD tonight. Might try and get some football manager in there as well. Early night as well since I'm up early for the match tomorrow.
Boring 3pm games <laugh>

Norwich - Bolton
QPR - Wolves
Stoke - mackems
West Brom - Swansea
Wigan - Everton

Arsenal - Blackburn in half an hour although it's not televised.
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

P.T.N
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue

Post by P.T.N » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 pm

holystone wrote:

Clearly your morphing into Ewan in your Avatar...hope not though.......suggest you just throw out all your drink in the house and decide to drink with your mates at weekends..........Good luck.
Funny you should say that. Because when i got home last night my elder brother was there. He'd come all the way from Lincoln just have a go at me. He basically said I was like Ewan in Trainspotting.

Yesterday was just a massive wake up call. I could lose my job if I carry on. I've got a decent job too, which I've worked my arse off since 15 to get lol.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 pm

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:
TJR_NUFC wrote:Watching some football (What are the 3pm Kick offs today?) and 6 nations then MOTD tonight. Might try and get some football manager in there as well. Early night as well since I'm up early for the match tomorrow.
Boring 3pm games <laugh>

Norwich - Bolton
QPR - Wolves
Stoke - mackems
West Brom - Swansea
Wigan - Everton

Arsenal - Blackburn in half an hour although it's not televised.
I've just stuck West Ham Millwall on. Maybe there'll be a riot or something. Think I might watch the mackems at 3pm.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm going to have an egg muffin, then sit down with a book for a while. Every time I shut my eyes I can see this forum <laugh>. Must... take.. break..

ToonSi
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by ToonSi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Good luck PTN, I've never been one to have an addictive personality towards anything but I've learned to control myself around some others as found myself being an enabler in the past.
I'm sure you'll be fine if you'll learn to control it to once in a blue moon. <ok>

I'm just off into town to upgrade my KRK Rokit 6G2s studio nearfields to a set of 8G2s as they're bigger/louder and have a better frequency response for the lows & then an eye test later on. Got my job offer through the post after all those security checks I underwent so having a good day so far!
“Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives... and to the "good life", whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.”

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Missed this post. Good luck getting through it man.

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:07 pm

TJR_NUFC wrote:

I've just stuck West Ham Millwall on. Maybe there'll be a riot or something. Think I might watch the mackems at 3pm.
No chance of a riot happening , no away fans allowed.

Oh and sorry to hear that P.T.N , good luck mate.