New Members: Introduce yourself here!

Re: New Members: Introduce yourself here!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:47 pm

Thought i would come out of lurkdom and register. Seldom will i post but i will always lurk behind the curtains.

Lifelong toon fan. Thick and lots of thin. Living down south for the majority of my life means constant ribbing from plastic glory hunters.

Registered because I have been refreshing so much lately for news on the Eastenders type takeover talk that my finger has nearly worn doon to the knuckle.

I am also venting my frustration on the silence after the huge storm given from the media last weekend.

Hello lads n lasses

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:47 pm
Thought i would come out of lurkdom and register. Seldom will i post but i will always lurk behind the curtains.

Lifelong toon fan. Thick and lots of thin. Living down south for the majority of my life means constant ribbing from plastic glory hunters.

Registered because I have been refreshing so much lately for news on the Eastenders type takeover talk that my finger has nearly worn doon to the knuckle.

I am also venting my frustration on the silence after the huge storm given from the media last weekend.

Hello lads n lasses
Might want to check that again <laugh>

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:27 pm

I have been reading whilst a non member for a while wor kid.

Thought i would show my grubby little greggs dummy eating boat race off for once. ;)

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:08 pm

<laugh>

Join in!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Infatuation junkie
Tindall's Hoody

Post by Infatuation junkie » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:47 pm

I’m getting used to this forum. I thought I was logged in when I posted my intro.

Obviously I wasn’t as I show a guest.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:08 am

Infatuation junkie wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:47 pm
I’m getting used to this forum. I thought I was logged in when I posted my intro.

Obviously I wasn’t as I show a guest.
Welcome now that you are here properly. Interesting username
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Infatuation junkie
Tindall's Hoody

Post by Infatuation junkie » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:51 pm

Cheers. My username is a reflection of my initial feelings when something good comes from the toon.

Since Gashley though. It is seldom infatuation.

More like broken promises

sammyboy2488
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by sammyboy2488 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:42 pm

I've been a long term reader, infrequent poster, set up my user name and password....then forgot about it!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:58 pm

sammyboy2488 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:42 pm
I've been a long term reader, infrequent poster, set up my user name and password....then forgot about it!
Good to see you getting involved <ok>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

sammyboy2488
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by sammyboy2488 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:17 pm

Good to be back mate, been a long time reading and as I say forgot about it all! Renewed me membership again last night madness I know!

ToonSi
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by ToonSi » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:45 pm

Not a new poster (started out on the old 606 forums, then not606 and moved here), but back after a 6 year absence. Mainly been found lurking on Newsnow, Reddit & the NUFC hashtag on Twitter.
Felt depressed enough about ongoings at our club that I needed somewhere more active to lurk & vent since the hashtag on twitter is ruined atm.
Who out of the original gang is still here? :)
“Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives... and to the "good life", whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.”

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:50 pm

ToonSi wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:45 pm
Not a new poster (started out on the old 606 forums, then not606 and moved here), but back after a 6 year absence. Mainly been found lurking on Newsnow, Reddit & the NUFC hashtag on Twitter.
Felt depressed enough about ongoings at our club that I needed somewhere more active to lurk & vent since the hashtag on twitter is ruined atm.
Welcome back! I remember you!

Don’t quite know who the original are but there’s a core group of long term posters and others have drifted away or occasionally pop back (BGD, LaFraise, Cal).

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:17 pm

ToonSi wrote:
<wave> good to see you back

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:50 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:50 pm
ToonSi wrote:
Welcome back! I remember you!

Don’t quite know who the original are but there’s a core group of long term posters and others have drifted away or occasionally pop back (BGD, LaFraise, Cal).
RIP the lost souls <cry>
I had the first custom w***

Cal
Denmark (Kasper)
Denmark (Kasper)

Post by Cal » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:56 am

<rose>

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:54 pm

ToonSi wrote:
He lives again!!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:12 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:54 pm
ToonSi wrote:
He lives again!!
Only for one post tho!

ToonSi
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by ToonSi » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:12 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
ToonSi wrote:
He lives again!!
<dotheameobi>
“Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives... and to the "good life", whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.”

ToonSi
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by ToonSi » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:14 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:12 pm
Don Sholeone wrote:

He lives again!!
Only for one post tho!

sammyboy2488
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by sammyboy2488 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:14 am

I recall a lot of frequent posters on here many moons ago, seem to have drifted away, can't recall their usernames. Sense apathy at the moment for a lot of our fanbase , understandably so. 10,000 non renewals for season tickets tells its own story.