New Members: Introduce yourself here!

JamboGeordie
Tindall's Hoody

Re: New Members: Introduce yourself here!

Post by JamboGeordie » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:33 pm

New member from Edinburgh. Hearts fan but been following Newcastle since 2006 and got to a few games a season here and there, now a season ticket holder. My mrs is a geordie but lived in Edinburgh most of her life, pretty much all her family are in Newcastle so has become a second home to me.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 pm

JamboGeordie wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:33 pm
New member from Edinburgh. Hearts fan but been following Newcastle since 2006 and got to a few games a season here and there, now a season ticket holder. My mrs is a geordie but lived in Edinburgh most of her life, pretty much all her family are in Newcastle so has become a second home to me.
Welcome <ok>

My uncle and cousin are both Hearts ST holders, I've seen a few games at Tynecastle but not for about 15-20 years now.

I'm actually coming to Edinburgh for a stag do Friday to Monday.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

JamboGeordie
Tindall's Hoody

Post by JamboGeordie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:58 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 pm
JamboGeordie wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:33 pm
Welcome <ok>

My uncle and cousin are both Hearts ST holders, I've seen a few games at Tynecastle but not for about 15-20 years now.

Was a season ST holder at tynecastle for years but very rarely go now, i prefer an away day with hearts than going to tynecastle.

If you are going to this stag do in a big group split up before heading into the pubs, they dont like big groups coming in at once.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:59 am

JamboGeordie wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:58 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 pm

Welcome <ok>

Was a season ST holder at tynecastle for years but very rarely go now, i prefer an away day with hearts than going to tynecastle.

If you are going to this stag do in a big group split up before heading into the pubs, they dont like big groups coming in at once.
Cheers, there's 12 of us so we'll walk in in groups of 4 or 6 <ok>

Had to tell the hostel we're staying at that it's a 30th birthday weekend as they don't accept stag dos.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Suzanne64uk
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Hi im Suzanne bt just call me Suzie. All my family love the Toon Army . Great day out at the footie.

Post by Suzanne64uk » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:44 pm

KingoStarr wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:36 pm
'Hi,
I'm skalpel and I hate people that hate people, as I'm a people person'

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:44 am

Hello, I’m a Glasgow Rangers season ticket holder, with a soft spot for Newcastle. Grew up admiring Kevin Keegan’s team and always felt I could relate to the loyalty the toon army show their team, very similar to the Rangers support. I’m going to my first Newcastle match v West Ham next weekend and I’m absolutely buzzing about it. I would appreciate if anyone could recommend pubs I should try prematch, or even just places I should visit in the city, as I’m going to be making a weekend of it with my other half. I’m a massive Auf Wiesersehen Pet fan too, so I have a feeling the place will be like a 2nd home to me! :). Cheers

ColoForo82
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by ColoForo82 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Hello , life long Toon fan now living in Scotland after moving away from the north east a few years ago.... Cant wait for the match on Saturday lets get another 3 point lads and keep the run going....

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:12 am

ColoForo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:16 pm
Hello , life long Toon fan now living in Scotland after moving away from the north east a few years ago.... Cant wait for the match on Saturday lets get another 3 point lads and keep the run going....
Welcome to the most bipolar football forum in the world. Today we are excited about a 3 game winning streak whilst simultaneously planning on getting rid of the manager and boycotting the club for losing too much.

<dotheameobi>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:49 am

Hjl wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:12 am
ColoForo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:16 pm
Welcome to the most bipolar football forum in the world. Today we are excited about a 3 game winning streak whilst simultaneously planning on getting rid of the manager and boycotting the club for losing too much.

<dotheameobi>
Welcome to the forum!

Just for future reference; I'm not bipolar. I was medically tested and the doctor said I was just an opinionated and objectionable prick.

The_bish
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by The_bish » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:21 pm

Bish Vegas based, travel when I can.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:38 pm

Welcome! Love Vegas!

Toonaywe

Post by Toonaywe » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:05 pm

Has anybody got any spare away tickets for the wolves game or anyone can't go, I live in wolves and would love to get in the away end! Cheers Justin!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:49 pm

Toonaywe wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:05 pm
Has anybody got any spare away tickets for the wolves game or anyone can't go, I live in wolves and would love to get in the away end! Cheers Justin!
I think it’ll go to members sale as it’s a weeknight if you’ve got a membership.

polishingturds
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by polishingturds » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi there, Newcastle fan living in Catterick here! Supported from birth as my old man is a fan, you could argue i was forced into it! Thought i'd sign up here to see what everyone is talking about as i'm getting sick of the coverage on tv and in the papers regurgitating the same old stuff!!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:15 pm

polishingturds wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:07 pm
Hi there, Newcastle fan living in Catterick here! Supported from birth as my old man is a fan, you could argue i was forced into it! Thought i'd sign up here to see what everyone is talking about as i'm getting sick of the coverage on tv and in the papers regurgitating the same old stuff!!
Your name and av are quite appropriate for some of the people on this forum <laugh>

Stick around and you'll find out why <gent>

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:14 pm

Hi everyone

Dunno if this is the right place to post this but I’ve got a decent new chant for Almiron to the tune of ‘she’s the one’ by Robbie Williams

“When we buy, we buy cheap
But you’re £20mill, our record fee

So if there’s somebody I’m cheering on
ALMIRON!!’

Potential for the other verses too if I can think of good lyrics.

Thoughts?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Probably not going to catch on, but welcome!

cg40k
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by cg40k » Wed May 29, 2019 10:18 am

New member outside of Philly in the US.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed May 29, 2019 12:00 pm

cg40k wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:18 am
New member outside of Philly in the US.
Welcome <cheers>

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Wed May 29, 2019 8:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:14 pm
Hi everyone

Dunno if this is the right place to post this but I’ve got a decent new chant for Almiron to the tune of ‘she’s the one’ by Robbie Williams

“When we buy, we buy cheap
But you’re £20mill, our record fee

So if there’s somebody I’m cheering on
ALMIRON!!’

Potential for the other verses too if I can think of good lyrics.

Thoughts?
<puke>
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.