Pavel's eBar

What to do with empty filing cabinet in office?

Keep it, just in case.
11%
Remove it.
No votes
Shoot it.
11%
Fill with booze.
46%
Turn into modern art.
11%
Sell it to Ashley as our new star striker in exchange for a big mug and £5 SD voucher.
22%

Total votes: 37

Amnesiac
-

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Amnesiac » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:13 pm

Jaiston wrote:Any picks for next Labour leader then?

Corbyn may as well have added the nails to his own coffin today.
No idea Dave

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:41 pm

I can't believe anyone takes him seriously

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:01 pm

What's he done now?

Jaiston
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Jaiston » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:17 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... r-warheads

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/je ... ld-7193638

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01 ... 02332.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35337432

No wonder he is 'unelectable'.

The lack of opposition from the Labour party is also failing the UK, they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:26 pm

£32b on Trident would be a collosal waste of money. I'm sure we can equip the subs with non nuclear muscles at a fraction of the cost that could still do serious damage. It's not like we're ever going to nuke anyone.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Swarlos
Annoying Shitmuncher
Annoying Shitmuncher

Post by Swarlos » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:27 pm

My cat/kitten got hit by a car over the weekend :( :( He didn't even make it to one year old.

How quickly would he have died from the internal bleeding? I just want to know that he wasn't struggling for ages. I'm broken.

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:31 pm

why don't we not have nukes and just say we do.
or maybe we've already done that. <scratch>

Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut

Post by Mifune » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Jaiston wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... r-warheads

The lack of opposition from the Labour party is also failing the UK, they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.
Serious question, do you actually work for The Sun or something?

Jaiston
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Jaiston » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:39 pm

MIFUNE wrote:
Jaiston wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... r-warheads

What is it with people that support Corbyn, thinking that anyone else that doesn't, works or reads The Sun?

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:43 pm

Swarlos wrote:My cat/kitten got hit by a car over the weekend :( :( He didn't even make it to one year old.

How quickly would he have died from the internal bleeding? I just want to know that he wasn't struggling for ages. I'm broken.
3 or 4 hours if he was lucky.

Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut

Post by Mifune » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:44 pm

Jaiston wrote:
MIFUNE wrote:
What is it with people that support Corbyn, thinking that anyone else that doesn't, works or reads The Sun?
I don't particularly support Corbyn or Labour...

You just seem to be prone to spout the Murdoch media anti-Corbyn propaganda a lot. <erm>

Jaiston
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Jaiston » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:47 pm

MIFUNE wrote:
Jaiston wrote:

You just seem to be prone to spout the Murdoch media anti-Corbyn propaganda a lot. <erm>
I've not said anything about Corbyn for ages, so you just resorting to make s*** up now?

Most media is using what Corbyn himself has said. He comes out with a lot of stupid s*** making it very easy for the media, as well as surrounding himself with very shady people. He brings it on himself.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:51 pm

I don't know much about politics, but I find it refreshing that Corbyn says what he believes rather than trotting out some party line that he pretends to believe like most politicians do.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:00 pm

MIFUNE wrote:
Jaiston wrote:

This is always the retort when someone criticises Corbyn, 'it's the media bringing him down', the same people are very quick to jump on any negative media the Tories get though even if their source is Buzzfeed <disgrace> You can't just label it propaganda because it's against the person you support or against your world view, bad media coverage and smears happen both ways.

Not supporting either side but as Jaiston says it is mostly quotes, fair dos the media can put a spin on it but you can't ignore some of the drivel (however well intentioned) coming out of the man's mouth.
Last edited by Blue & Maroon on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Apparently using 4 leftist papers as references makes you support Murdoch propaganda

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:03 pm

Was going to say Huff Post and The Guardian are the most 'anti-murdoch' pieces of media out there <laugh>

Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut

Post by Mifune » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:06 pm

Jaiston wrote:
MIFUNE wrote:

I've not said anything about Corbyn for ages, so you just resorting to make s*** up now?

Most media is using what Corbyn himself has said. He comes out with a lot of stupid s*** making it very easy for the media, as well as surrounding himself with very shady people. He brings it on himself.
Well you've just said that he is "unelectable" despite Labour's membership doubling since the election and it is almost at an all time high...

You also said that the Labour party are "failing the UK" due to a lack of opposition despite Corbyn opposing many Conservative policies and brings up stuff like our relationship with Saudi Arabia continuously. Hence why the Tories are not reverting to calling him a terrorist and using scare tactics by saying he is a threat to national security, and why the Murdoch media persist with their crude smear campaign.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:15 pm

MIFUNE wrote:
Jaiston wrote:

Well you've just said that he is "unelectable" despite Labour's membership doubling since the election and it is almost at an all time high...

You also said that the Labour party are "failing the UK" due to a lack of opposition despite Corbyn opposing many Conservative policies and brings up stuff like our relationship with Saudi Arabia continuously. Hence why the Tories are not reverting to calling him a terrorist and using scare tactics by saying he is a threat to national security, and why the Murdoch media persist with their crude smear campaign.
Membership is less than when Blair came first. But the electorate aren't like labour members, less left wing. Ian Duncan Smith caused a surge in conservative members (and briefly in polls) then got annihilated.
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:16 pm

They didn't call him a terrorist, called him and McCdonnel terrorist sympathisers. They both (esp the latter) are on record showing sympathy with the IRA ("ballots or bullets"), Hamas and hezbollah
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut

Post by Mifune » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:32 pm

Cisse's Overheating Torso wrote:
MIFUNE wrote:

Membership is less than when Blair came first. But the electorate aren't like labour members, less left wing. Ian Duncan Smith caused a surge in conservative members (and briefly in polls) then got annihilated.
Labour also won the Oldham byelection, and while it is a safe seat they won it with an large increase in vote share.