Pavel's eBar

What to do with empty filing cabinet in office?

Keep it, just in case.
11%
Remove it.
No votes
Shoot it.
11%
Fill with booze.
46%
Turn into modern art.
11%
Sell it to Ashley as our new star striker in exchange for a big mug and £5 SD voucher.
22%

Total votes: 37

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm

1h 11m of pretending to work left.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

jpg
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jpg » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:14 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Juliet Papa Golf wrote:Just exchanged on my first house! <diva>

Goodbye hopes and dreams! <diverk>
Congratulations!

Home ownership is such a pain in the ass <laugh>

Apparently it's worth it in the long run but 5.5 years in and I'm yet to see it <laugh>
biggeordiedave wrote:
If you've bought something you can afford then you'll be absolutely fine <ok>!
<cheers> <gent>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:54 am

I suffered a footballing injury last night.

I was in defence and the opposition had a free kick just outside the box. They chipped it in and the keeper dived to his left and managed to push it onto the upright. The ball was rolling along the line so I had to get it clear with opposition players closing in. I went to get my foot under it and lift it over when I suddenly woke up in agony because I'd managed to kick the bedroom wall.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:49 am

I've been on the bog half the morning, must have eaten something that disagreed with me. It's like someone's opened a tap on my arse, I'm scared to fart as I'm not sure what will come out.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:29 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:I've been on the bog half the morning, must have eaten something that disagreed with me. It's like someone's opened a tap on my arse, I'm scared to fart as I'm not sure what will come out.
Join the club

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:38 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:I've been on the bog half the morning, must have eaten something that disagreed with me. It's like someone's opened a tap on my arse, I'm scared to fart as I'm not sure what will come out.
Join the club
I don't recall ever having had the shits where it's literally like brown water flowing out <neg>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:10 pm

Projectile vomiting followed by nearly 3 hours kip. This has wiped me out.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:32 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Micky Quim wrote: Join the club
I don't recall ever having had the shits where it's literally like brown water flowing out <neg>
I wish I could say the same! <laugh>

It is f***ing awful tho so I have sympathy for you. If I eat anything with chilli in it these days Im in absolute agony the next day and squirting boiling hot brown sauce <erk>

Aldridge Prior
Dogemanding Traitor
Dogemanding Traitor

Post by Aldridge Prior » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:00 am

I've just had a hotter than usual madras.

Can't wait to s*** it out tomorrow, a hot curry always smells amazing on the way back out.

Tempted to grab a spoon and have at it, straight from the bowl. Then maybe do it again after I poo it out a second time.

If I repeat that process several dozen times over a couple of weeks, could I eventually shart the whole thing into a tub and sell it to some chinese people as some kind of delicacy? Or will I just be dead?

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:05 am

Aldridge Prior wrote:I've just had a hotter than usual madras.

Can't wait to s*** it out tomorrow, a hot curry always smells amazing on the way back out.

Tempted to grab a spoon and have at it, straight from the bowl. Then maybe do it again after I poo it out a second time.

If I repeat that process several dozen times over a couple of weeks, could I eventually shart the whole thing into a tub and sell it to some chinese people as some kind of delicacy? Or will I just be dead?
<worried>

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 am

Aldridge Prior wrote:I've just had a hotter than usual madras.

<laugh> crying with laughter here <laugh>
One of the funniest things i've read on this forum <awe>

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:02 am

<worried> .... Well with that weirdness out the way.

Am I the only one here that drinks a mug of Oxo "broth"?

Currently have a bit of tonsillitis and everyone keeps telling me to gargle salt water (which instantly makes me vomit) I told a couple of people I'll try it with Oxo as I like to drink it so I should be able to gargle it easily and I just got looked at shamefully and told I was disgusting. Like what's the difference, ones salt water the other is beefy salt water and tastes f***ing amazing. When I'm done gargling it I'll probably polish it off with a bit of toast f*** em.
I was like that last weekend and I kinda sharted on my soon to be sis in law, I'm not that keen on her so I annoy her at any opportunity and I "accidently" farted on her as I walked by, but it was actually a shart, I'd kinda forgotten I'd been a bit watery and this was like an inch from her face as she was sat down. I didn't feel bad about it.

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:41 am

Don Sholeone wrote:<worried> .... Well with that weirdness out the way.
Yeah sure because gargling oxo broth and having a liquid fart in your sister in laws face is totally normal <laugh>

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Tsi wrote:
Don Sholeone wrote:<worried> .... Well with that weirdness out the way.
Yeah sure because gargling oxo broth and having a liquid fart in your sister in laws face is totally normal <laugh>
Compared to eating your own curry s*** multiple times because it "smells good on the way out" yeah I'd say gargling Oxo is pretty normal after that!.

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:05 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Tsi wrote:
Compared to eating your own curry s*** multiple times because it "smells good on the way out" yeah I'd say gargling Oxo is pretty normal after that!.
True <laugh>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:33 pm

After the rugby debacle I'm in the mood for a lobster thermidor.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Where is good to eat in Newcastle at the moment - not interested in fine dining like House of Tides thanks :)

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:51 pm

The BBC have changed the map of the UK for the weather pages as the previous version made people seasick.

Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Post by Ramone » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Micky Quim wrote:Where is good to eat in Newcastle at the moment - not interested in fine dining like House of Tides thanks :)
You been to The Bake before?
REQUIEM

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Ramone wrote:
Micky Quim wrote:Where is good to eat in Newcastle at the moment - not interested in fine dining like House of Tides thanks :)
You been to The Bake before?
The Bake <awe>

I have absolutely no issue with driving to Byker from Blyth (probably about an hour round trip) just to get a shawarma <awe>.
Kindly deeds done for free!