Pavel's eBar

What to do with empty filing cabinet in office?

Keep it, just in case.
11%
Remove it.
No votes
Shoot it.
11%
Fill with booze.
46%
Turn into modern art.
11%
Sell it to Ashley as our new star striker in exchange for a big mug and £5 SD voucher.
22%

Total votes: 37

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:00 pm

1 <divax>

Thanks to none of you for helping me with my boredom <mob>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:18 pm

I finished yesterday.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:47 pm

Just come back from London to the Midlands. Snow all the way, there's a good 10" in our back garden. Train was 90 mins late (not unexpected) and managed to drive home from the station. Main roads weren't too bad but estates are terrible, luckily my car has 4 wheel drive so got right to the front door. Loads of cars just abandoned all over the place.

I know we take the piss about the country coming to a standstill as soon as we get a bit of snow, but I'm in my 30s and this is the most snow I can remember, certainly within the last 20/25 years.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:Just come back from London to the Midlands. Snow all the way, there's a good 10" in our back garden. Train was 90 mins late (not unexpected) and managed to drive home from the station. Main roads weren't too bad but estates are terrible, luckily my car has 4 wheel drive so got right to the front door. Loads of cars just abandoned all over the place.

I know we take the piss about the country coming to a standstill as soon as we get a bit of snow, but I'm in my 30s and this is the most snow I can remember, certainly within the last 20/25 years.
Ive been at the mother in laws this weekend in the midlands. It was easily the worst snow Ive seen in a very long time, 4 to 5 inches came down really quickly overnight. Was skidding my way out of town on to the M42 which was good fun! It got lighter as got towards Chesterfield and then nothing from South Yorkshire all the way home. Crazy the difference in a couple of hundred miles

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:01 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:Just come back from London to the Midlands. Snow all the way, there's a good 10" in our back garden. Train was 90 mins late (not unexpected) and managed to drive home from the station. Main roads weren't too bad but estates are terrible, luckily my car has 4 wheel drive so got right to the front door. Loads of cars just abandoned all over the place.

Ive been at the mother in laws this weekend in the midlands. It was easily the worst snow Ive seen in a very long time, 4 to 5 inches came down really quickly overnight. Was skidding my way out of town on to the M42 which was good fun! It got lighter as got towards Chesterfield and then nothing from South Yorkshire all the way home. Crazy the difference in a couple of hundred miles
Yeah been mad across the Midlands. Friday night the roads (even the main ones) were sheet ice, worst roads I've ever driven on in 15 years.

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:18 pm

there's only a light dusting here in bristol

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:23 pm

beatski wrote:there's only a light dusting here in bristol
I'm hoping that work is closed tomorrow <divax>

Cal
Denmark (Kasper)
Denmark (Kasper)

Post by Cal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:02 pm

I've just moved to Leamington Spa. Snow. <divaxmas>

Got to go back to Manchester tomorrow. Trains. <negmas>

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Just a light dusting of snow here, so while it won't stop me having to go to work, it will severely disrupt my journey. As usual, people will absolutely s*** themselves and forget how to drive in the slightest bit of adverse weather. I can't wait <ergh>.
Kindly deeds done for free!

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:31 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:Just a light dusting of snow here, so while it won't stop me having to go to work, it will severely disrupt my journey. As usual, people will absolutely s*** themselves and forget how to drive in the slightest bit of adverse weather. I can't wait <ergh>.
Oh yeah people that drive like that in a tiny bit of snow get on my nerves (and exacerbate the problem). But on Friday I genuinely couldn't drive more than 10mph on the way home as the roads were so icey.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Seems the cold weather has killed my train line.

Only one thing for it. Leave early and pub crawl it back!

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:35 pm

<perv>

KingoStarr
First Night Blues
First Night Blues

Post by KingoStarr » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:38 am

Cal wrote:I've just moved to Leamington Spa. Snow. <divaxmas>

Go to the white horse lovely establishment

Do not go to smack especially on a Tuesday <ohnoes> <puke>
The <erk>'sburg dynasty is over 3 seasons, 3 division 1 titles.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:44 am

KingoStarr wrote:
Cal wrote:I've just moved to Leamington Spa. Snow. <divaxmas>

Go to the white horse lovely establishment

Do not go to smack especially on a Tuesday <ohnoes> <puke>
There's a native American bloke in Leamington spa that walks around town with his native American chief headdress on, looks wicked.

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:28 pm

This is sure to bring you all some holliday cheer

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - DMX

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:02 pm

When you're nearly at the end of the last working day of the year:

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Well that's my Christmas ruined!! <neg>

Ordered shopping online and today was the only day left for delivery and I've just realised I've left off my cheeses, if I want some now I'm going to have to go into an actual supermarket like some f***ing leper!

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:Well that's my Christmas ruined!! <neg>

Ordered shopping online and today was the only day left for delivery and I've just realised I've left off my cheeses, if I want some now I'm going to have to go into an actual supermarket like some f***ing leper!
Ew, social interactions.

Only bright side is that they have robots now instead of chashiers

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:29 am

Absolutely pointless being in work this week, absolutely dead. I've done f*** all.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:Absolutely pointless being in work this week, absolutely dead. I've done f*** all.
I've got loads of work to do and I've done f*** all.
Kindly deeds done for free!