Pavel's eBar

What to do with empty filing cabinet in office?

Keep it, just in case.
11%
Remove it.
No votes
Shoot it.
11%
Fill with booze.
46%
Turn into modern art.
11%
Sell it to Ashley as our new star striker in exchange for a big mug and £5 SD voucher.
22%

Total votes: 37

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by bodacious benny » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:17 am

Was at a conference in Dublin Tuesday to Friday last week, got back at 10pm last night. Fly to Delhi tonight for a two day meeting on Monday and Tuesday then back on Wednesday. The upside is I can hammer the duty free.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:37 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:17 am
Was at a conference in Dublin Tuesday to Friday last week, got back at 10pm last night. Fly to Delhi tonight for a two day meeting on Monday and Tuesday then back on Wednesday. The upside is I can hammer the duty free.
Sound like a big faff around to get a post piss up curry. 😂

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:59 pm

So Truss has gone after 6 weeks <laugh>

What an absolute mess. We need a general election now, not another Tory that nobody other than Tory party members voted for.

The dead chuckle brother could do a better job. Hunt already ruled himself out, nobody of any repute, ability or standing will want the job.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:40 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:59 pm
So Truss has gone after 6 weeks <laugh>

What an absolute mess. We need a general election now, not another Tory that nobody other than Tory party members voted for.

The dead chuckle brother could do a better job. Hunt already ruled himself out, nobody of any repute, ability or standing will want the job.
Wouldn't matter if anyone decent did stand up because now in the Tory party you've got to firmly join the failed cult of Brexit which will inevitably lead to your own downfall as it simply cant work in the way the extremists in the party, who now prop the party up want.

We need an election and to throw them out of power for a decade, at least, until some adults take over. Hopefully labour bring in a PR voting system as well.

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:06 pm

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:40 pm

We need an election and to throw them out of power for a decade, at least, until some adults take over. Hopefully labour bring in a PR voting system as well.
I've been wanting this for years also agree with the election call, the way the tories are going i can see Boris making a comeback <laugh> <erk>

On a side note did you ever watch the documentary Tory Boy?

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:12 pm

Tsi wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:06 pm
Blue & Maroon wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:40 pm

I've been wanting this for years also agree with the election call, the way the tories are going i can see Boris making a comeback <laugh> <erk>

As a Lib Dem member I've wanted it years, the fact the SNP get 800000 votes and 50 odd seats and Lib Dems 2 mill plus and get about 12 is a joke <laugh>

I've not seen it but I've just had a look and I'll definatley put it on the list!

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:12 pm
Tsi wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:06 pm

As a Lib Dem member I've wanted it years, the fact the SNP get 800000 votes and 50 odd seats and Lib Dems 2 mill plus and get about 12 is a joke <laugh>

I've not seen it but I've just had a look and I'll definatley put it on the list!
I liked Tory Boy as it shows how rotten safe seats are and yeah those numbers don't make sense. As someone who lives in a area if Mickey mouse was the labour candidate he would still walk it so having PR would at least make me feel like my vote isn't wasted.

I'd be interested in your thoughts on Tory Boy so let me know when you have watched it also i know how you feel i've voted Lib Dem a few times and the Green party (when i lived down the south west) i mostly vote on policies than parties i guess somebody has too <laugh>
Never voted Tory though <awe>
Last edited by Tsi on Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:16 pm

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:30 pm

<laugh>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:18 pm

Day before the big freeze and my boiler has finally packed in. Plumber reckons he can order one and replace it next week.

Just been to the local DIY shop and purchased 3 fan heaters to get us through as well as a large stock pot to boil up 10 litres of water so we can wash.

f***ing joyful.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:33 pm

Haha Merry Christmas eh!

My boiler packed in last year but I'm only in a 2-bed flat so replacement was only about a grand at most (I can't remember) to install. When it got to the point where I had to keep getting in and out of the shower to reset the old one I know it was time to bite the bullet.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:19 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:18 pm
Day before the big freeze and my boiler has finally packed in. Plumber reckons he can order one and replace it next week.

Just been to the local DIY shop and purchased 3 fan heaters to get us through as well as a large stock pot to boil up 10 litres of water so we can wash.

f***ing joyful.
Mine packed in november 3 years ago while in the middle of a month of nights. Always so convenient

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:19 pm

The US now says it's been shooting down balloons from China rather than UFOs - even after a military spokesperson said he wasn't ruling out UFOs.

Roswell New Mexico, 1947 and the Air Force announced they'd shot down a UFO - days later retracted to say it was a weather balloon.

They are here. JFK is alive. The moon landing was faked, I'm hung like a donkey and we live on a flat earth.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:35 am

This latest thing just shows humans cannot be trusted to act rationally with anything 🤣. It's at a point where we have to be careful using the term UFO because of the amount of psychopaths roaming the general population who will only take aliens as an answer. So then the US government for example has to retract the word to calm people down because otherwise they think we are being invaded and mass panic ensues.
Sometimes I feel like life is just a big game of lemmings where a fraction of the population have the job of guiding the rest through life.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:33 pm

Robbing Virgin bastards wanted to put my bill up from £111 per month to £132.50 per month, called them up and now paying £101 a month.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:41 pm

Given Macron has pissed off everyone in France and I'm currently in Lyon; struggling to get updates about action being taken.

Flight back to Blighty is about 8pm Sunday so if anything is reported about air controllers, trains and even ferry staff striking beforehand so I can plan alternative routes and get out of here beforehand would be gratefully appreciated.

On plus side; looking forward to riots tomorrow.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:54 pm

Loud banging at the front door. Opened the front door and said "You're not the Titan". FedEx delivery person didn't get it.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:13 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:54 pm
Loud banging at the front door. Opened the front door and said "You're not the Titan". FedEx delivery person didn't get it.
He's not alone <laugh>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:37 pm

RIP Sinéad O'Connor.

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:26 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:37 pm
RIP Sinéad O'Connor.
Sad news loved what she did with Jah Wobble and the invaders of the heart