Pavel's eBar

What to do with empty filing cabinet in office?

Keep it, just in case.
3
11%
Remove it.
0
No votes
Shoot it.
2
7%
Fill with booze.
14
50%
Turn into modern art.
3
11%
Sell it to Ashley as our new star striker in exchange for a big mug and £5 SD voucher.
6
21%
 
Total votes: 28

User avatar
Donkey Toon
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver
Posts: 6452
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Donkey Toon » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:55 pm

skalpel wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:43 pm
Donkey Toon wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:07 pm


Thanks! <laugh>

Surprised I made it this far to be honest. Haven't given it much thought til now but have to say it is a bit depressing. Where did the time go?
He went out for a drink to celebrate your birthday <cheers>. I can't believe there's 19 years between your age and mine. For what it's worth, you might be an old bastard but your typed words appear youthful <diva>.
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:33 pm
How does Skalps know <scratch>

Happy birthday DT!
It says at the bottom of the front page! I lurk.
I'm glad I don't come over as the old fart that I feel like I am. <laugh>

Actually, in my mind I still feel the same as I did in my twenties, except that my body feels like i'm in my 80's.

Had a few drinks last night and am suffering today.

User avatar
Don Sholeone
BSN Correspondant
BSN Correspondant
Posts: 9122
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Don Sholeone » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:46 am



<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>
TINO'S ON FIRE BARCELONA'S TERRIFIED
Image

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 26930
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Minor victory for me today which will probably sound a bit dumb, but I was pleased with it. Usually if I know I've got to say something at a meeting etc. I'll get pretty nervous about it, heart starts pounding etc. Today I was at a relatively decent size conference for work, they got to the questions bit at the end of a couple of sessions and it was one of those really awkward silences where nobody had any so I stuck my hand in the air and asked a couple. I've been to a few conferences before but never said a word when it came to questions, but I was quite pleased with myself for doing it and something I'm going to make a conscious effort to do more of to overcome my anxiety about it. Silly, but a minor victory!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman
Posts: 8760
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Monte Darlo

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Micky Quim » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:09 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:43 pm
Minor victory for me today which will probably sound a bit dumb, but I was pleased with it. Usually if I know I've got to say something at a meeting etc. I'll get pretty nervous about it, heart starts pounding etc. Today I was at a relatively decent size conference for work, they got to the questions bit at the end of a couple of sessions and it was one of those really awkward silences where nobody had any so I stuck my hand in the air and asked a couple. I've been to a few conferences before but never said a word when it came to questions, but I was quite pleased with myself for doing it and something I'm going to make a conscious effort to do more of to overcome my anxiety about it. Silly, but a minor victory!
I get what you mean about those things - I have things in my head but generally think they are stupid obvious questions so dont ask. Then some other person asks what Im thinking and they get all the credit for it <laugh> Sometimes you just have to speak up and get over the inner anxieties <ok>

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 26930
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:09 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:43 pm
Minor victory for me today which will probably sound a bit dumb, but I was pleased with it. Usually if I know I've got to say something at a meeting etc. I'll get pretty nervous about it, heart starts pounding etc. Today I was at a relatively decent size conference for work, they got to the questions bit at the end of a couple of sessions and it was one of those really awkward silences where nobody had any so I stuck my hand in the air and asked a couple. I've been to a few conferences before but never said a word when it came to questions, but I was quite pleased with myself for doing it and something I'm going to make a conscious effort to do more of to overcome my anxiety about it. Silly, but a minor victory!
I get what you mean about those things - I have things in my head but generally think they are stupid obvious questions so dont ask. Then some other person asks what Im thinking and they get all the credit for it <laugh> Sometimes you just have to speak up and get over the inner anxieties <ok>
Yeah definitely Micky. Hopefully trying to get into the habit of doing it more makes it easier <ok>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 8637
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by PTAO? » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:35 pm

Yeah I never ask questions in case I look like a t***/idiot.

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 19528
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by overseasTOON » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:12 am

Got about carried away by that Royal Navy advert "You can fix a bike, you can fix a car..."


Fixed a kitchen cupboard door and thought "Yeah. I can fix the kitchen extractor unit."

Blew up the fuse box which then caught fire so now waiting for an emergency electrician.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 26930
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:36 am

This is why you should never ever do DIY <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
biggeordiedave
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 23155
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by biggeordiedave » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:26 am

Micky Quim wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:09 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:43 pm
Minor victory for me today which will probably sound a bit dumb, but I was pleased with it. Usually if I know I've got to say something at a meeting etc. I'll get pretty nervous about it, heart starts pounding etc. Today I was at a relatively decent size conference for work, they got to the questions bit at the end of a couple of sessions and it was one of those really awkward silences where nobody had any so I stuck my hand in the air and asked a couple. I've been to a few conferences before but never said a word when it came to questions, but I was quite pleased with myself for doing it and something I'm going to make a conscious effort to do more of to overcome my anxiety about it. Silly, but a minor victory!
I get what you mean about those things - I have things in my head but generally think they are stupid obvious questions so dont ask. Then some other person asks what Im thinking and they get all the credit for it <laugh> Sometimes you just have to speak up and get over the inner anxieties <ok>
Are you me?
Kindly deeds done for free!

User avatar
Don Sholeone
BSN Correspondant
BSN Correspondant
Posts: 9122
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:28 pm



<laugh>
TINO'S ON FIRE BARCELONA'S TERRIFIED
Image

User avatar
Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman
Posts: 8760
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Monte Darlo

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Micky Quim » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:51 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:26 am
Micky Quim wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:09 pm


I get what you mean about those things - I have things in my head but generally think they are stupid obvious questions so dont ask. Then some other person asks what Im thinking and they get all the credit for it <laugh> Sometimes you just have to speak up and get over the inner anxieties <ok>
Are you me?
Well I do like pork...

User avatar
beardface
10 Champs Chump
10 Champs Chump
Posts: 15674
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by beardface » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:28 pm

wtf is my custom rank?! Whats 10 champs?! <neg>

User avatar
Donkey Toon
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver
Posts: 6452
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Donkey Toon » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:53 pm

beardface wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:28 pm
wtf is my custom rank?! Whats 10 champs?! <neg>

It's that 10 league champions game that Daibo organises.

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 19528
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:58 pm

MiniOT is going to be in Newcastle on Saturday with her gran for an afternoon.

Any idea of what to do for a 12 year old girl and a 67 year old with bad knees?

They both hate football :(

User avatar
PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 8637
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by PTAO? » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:27 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:58 pm
MiniOT is going to be in Newcastle on Saturday with her gran for an afternoon.

Any idea of what to do for a 12 year old girl and a 67 year old with bad knees?

They both hate football :(
Afternoon tea?

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 19528
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:23 pm

PTAO? wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:27 pm
overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:58 pm
MiniOT is going to be in Newcastle on Saturday with her gran for an afternoon.

Any idea of what to do for a 12 year old girl and a 67 year old with bad knees?

They both hate football :(
Afternoon tea?
Any place to recommend?

User avatar
PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 8637
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by PTAO? » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:58 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:23 pm
PTAO? wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:27 pm


Afternoon tea?
Any place to recommend?
Not in Newcastle I'm afraid.

User avatar
Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman
Posts: 8760
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Monte Darlo

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Micky Quim » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:55 am

overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:23 pm
PTAO? wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:27 pm


Afternoon tea?
Any place to recommend?
Vermont Hotel does afternoon teas

http://www.vermont-hotel.com/restaurant ... rnoon-tea/

User avatar
Blue & Maroon
Final Nail
Final Nail
Posts: 10509
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: York

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Blue & Maroon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:55 am
overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:23 pm


Any place to recommend?
Vermont Hotel does afternoon teas

http://www.vermont-hotel.com/restaurant ... rnoon-tea/
Meant to be excellent. <ok>

User avatar
Lidl
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 15513
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:59 pm
Location: Lidl

Re: Pavel's eBar

Post by Lidl » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:54 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:58 pm
MiniOT is going to be in Newcastle on Saturday with her gran for an afternoon.

Any idea of what to do for a 12 year old girl and a 67 year old with bad knees?

They both hate football :(
Take them to St James' - no worry of seeing any football there
If This Is How You Folks Make Art, Well That's f***ing Depressing

Get It On My Back You Slag!

Post Reply