The Cinnamon Challenge

QWOP
Tuna QWOPSters
Tuna QWOPSters

Re: The Cinnamon Challenge

Post by QWOP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Lol I could make a feature of horrible things I do to myself. My fear is it would get tiresome though like mrtiote's negativity or Tashes insanity <laugh>

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:26 pm

QWOP wrote:Lol I could make a feature of horrible things I do to myself. My fear is it would get tiresome though like mrtiote's negativity or Tashes insanity <laugh>
It wouldn't get tiresome at all, providing the challenges are really harsh <ok>. Like a spoonful of wasabe.
Kindly deeds done for free!

ToonSi
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by ToonSi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:27 pm

QWOP wrote:Lol I could make a feature of horrible things I do to myself. My fear is it would get tiresome though like mrtiote's negativity or Tashes insanity <laugh>
You should try the walls of flame challenge at Rib Shakk in Leeds & film it!
Only two people have managed it so far...

I was the first and managed it within 6 minutes!
“Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives... and to the "good life", whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.”

QWOP
Tuna QWOPSters
Tuna QWOPSters

Post by QWOP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 pm

ToonSi wrote:
You should try the walls of flame challenge at Rib Shakk in Leeds & film it!

Rib Shakk? Where is that? Is it in the centre?

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Post by beardface » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:40 pm

We can all make challenges for you :bandit:

QWOP
Tuna QWOPSters
Tuna QWOPSters

Post by QWOP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:41 pm

beardface wrote:We can all make challenges for you :bandit:
Interesting.... Nothing too expensive mind. I have a limited budget which is spent on beer and football mainly <cheers>

ToonSi
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by ToonSi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:56 pm

QWOP wrote:
ToonSi wrote: You should try the walls of flame challenge at Rib Shakk in Leeds & film it!

Rib Shakk? Where is that? Is it in the centre?
It's at the Corn Exchange, a spin-off idea of Anthony Flinn's, they do awesome ribs, wings & sides for about the price of a nandos (infinitely better than a nandos though).
“Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives... and to the "good life", whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.”

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:00 pm

QWOP wrote:
beardface wrote:We can all make challenges for you :bandit:
Interesting.... Nothing too expensive mind. I have a limited budget which is spent on beer and football mainly <cheers>
On a rugby tour to Ireland, the virgins had to keep a teaspoon full of English mustard up thier arses for the entire crossing from Holyhead > Dublin (3 and a bit hours)

Cheap challenge ;)

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:02 pm

overseasTOON wrote:On a rugby tour to Ireland, the virgins had to keep a teaspoon full of English mustard up thier arses for the entire crossing from Holyhead > Dublin (3 and a bit hours)

Cheap challenge ;)
Did it hurt?

ToonSi
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by ToonSi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:02 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
QWOP wrote:
On a rugby tour to Ireland, the virgins had to keep a teaspoon full of English mustard up thier arses for the entire crossing from Holyhead > Dublin (3 and a bit hours)

Cheap challenge ;)
Ouch! <yikes>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:06 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
overseasTOON wrote:On a rugby tour to Ireland, the virgins had to keep a teaspoon full of English mustard up thier arses for the entire crossing from Holyhead > Dublin (3 and a bit hours)

Cheap challenge ;)
Did it hurt?
Ever seen a 6ft+ bloke built like a brick s*** house cry for 3 hours and beg to be allowed to go to the toilet?

I think it hurt.

Thankfully I went on my first tour the year before so my initiation was less painful. I had to dress up as a princess whilst walking through Amsterdam on our way through to Germany. Got chatted up a fair few times. The Dutch are weird!

Somebodys pinched my sombrero
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Somebodys pinched my sombrero » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:06 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:

Cheap challenge ;)
Did it hurt?
<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>
Supporting the Toon since 1972.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 pm

My old Uni mates were all rugby players. Their initiation consisted of naked press ups into pint glasses (you can work it out) then a run across the field and back (while all the pint glasses were swapped around) to down 'your' pint. Cat food sandwiches, half pints of whiskey etc. All really quite dangerous.

I've heard some absolute horror stories from the lads that had finished Uni though. A lad once had to drink the entire team's piss out of an old fisherman's welly they found on a beach in Spain because he left the group on a night out to chat up some lasses. Another time, a lad had to drink a pint being poured through the arse cracks of two of the props stood back to back <puke>.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:17 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:My old Uni mates were all rugby players. Their initiation consisted of naked press ups into pint glasses (you can work it out) then a run across the field and back (while all the pint glasses were swapped around) to down 'your' pint. Cat food sandwiches, half pints of whiskey etc. All really quite dangerous.

I've heard some absolute horror stories from the lads that had finished Uni though. A lad once had to drink the entire team's piss out of an old fisherman's welly they found on a beach in Spain because he left the group on a night out to chat up some lasses. Another time, a lad had to drink a pint being poured through the arse cracks of two of the props stood back to back <puke>.
:D

The guys I played rugby with would do similar but when we all gatherd to watch a Superbowl they kept saying all the players were queers for patting each other on the bum.

QWOP
Tuna QWOPSters
Tuna QWOPSters

Post by QWOP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:38 pm

<yikes> Rugby folk are nutters!

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:48 pm

QWOP wrote:<yikes> Rugby folk are nutters!
My Dad had told me to get into rugby because it would be good for me and I'd enjoy the camaraderie.

I'm guessing the rugby camaraderie differed in my Dads time.

No mustard for them but they did halt all the traffic in Picadilly Circus because his initiaition challenge was to measure the distance from the Eros statue to the front doors of what is know Tower Records using nothing but a 6 inch ruler.

They lost count and had to start again.

QWOP
Tuna QWOPSters
Tuna QWOPSters

Post by QWOP » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:55 pm

<laugh> Oh my! Poor lads. I am impressed they halted Picadilly Circus traffic. That area is a nightmare!

Iksee
Bruno's Bleached Tips

Post by Iksee » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:48 pm

I did the cinnamon challenge today, as I been getting people to do it, thought I might aswell try it instead of being a dick and getting others to do it. Thing is I absolutely hate ginger the smell of it even makes me feel sick. So I tried it tried to swallow some felt like I was going to puke so I spat it all out, except for the giant lump stuck at the back of my throat. It kept making me gag and cough, eyes were watering, had snot flying out my nose because I got a cold, was f***ing disgusting took 10 mins to get the lump out the back of my throat was just stuck there. Gargling water didn't even help..

Somebodys pinched my sombrero
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Somebodys pinched my sombrero » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Privet Iksee ~ No-one will believe you done it unless you post a clip on here. <ok>
Supporting the Toon since 1972.

Tomski
Le Championski
Le Championski

Post by Tomski » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:03 pm

QWOP wrote:Hi guys..... Here is my video.

[youtube]Zf3nbAi3tOE[/youtube]
"Urgh, that's terrible" <laugh> Brilliant!