f*** Off Tomski
25%

Total votes: 68

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Re: What is your favourite beer brand?

Post by Micky Quim » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:28 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:I'd been buying Bud Light quite a bit as a go to, cheap and relatively low-alcohol beer, but I can't bring myself to buy it anymore.

#DillyDilly
Its f***ing horrid. I had to drink Coors Light at the weekend, that was even worse
#DillyDally

bigbelgiandave

Post by bigbelgiandave » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
biggeordiedave wrote:I'd been buying Bud Light quite a bit as a go to, cheap and relatively low-alcohol beer, but I can't bring myself to buy it anymore.

#DillyDilly
Its f***ing horrid. I had to drink Coors Light at the weekend, that was even worse
#DillyDally
To be fair, I can stomach Coors too. It's gassy as f*** but light tasting (obviously) and drinkable. Like Bud Light, it has to be incredibly cold though. I still rate them both a lot higher than the likes of Carling and Fosters.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Tue May 01, 2018 6:53 am

biggeordiedave wrote:
Micky Quim wrote: Its f***ing horrid. I had to drink Coors Light at the weekend, that was even worse
#DillyDally
To be fair, I can stomach Coors too. It's gassy as f*** but light tasting (obviously) and drinkable. Like Bud Light, it has to be incredibly cold though. I still rate them both a lot higher than the likes of Carling and Fosters.
I would also pick them over those council pop drinks. But I would be very annoyed that those were my only choices

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Tue May 01, 2018 7:27 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Micky Quim wrote: Its f***ing horrid. I had to drink Coors Light at the weekend, that was even worse
#DillyDally
Went on a stag last year and had to pick up beers for the train. All they had in Co Op was warm Coors Light. <puke>

bigbelgiandave

Post by bigbelgiandave » Tue May 01, 2018 7:30 pm

ALF wrote:
biggeordiedave wrote:
Went on a stag last year and had to pick up beers for the train. All they had in Co Op was warm Coors Light. <puke>
Kindly deeds done for free!

overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging

Post by overseasTOON » Tue May 01, 2018 7:58 pm

Years back about ten of us went to Calais for a birthday weekend to chill on the beach with a big picnic and lots of beer and wine before heading into the town for a decent French meal and go bar hopping.

We brought two crates of beer, several large packs of ice to keep them cool and a pop up tent to keep everything in the shade.

After many hours the ice had melted, the tent collapsed and all we had left was one nigh on boiling can of lager a friend decided he would chug back in one.

He opened it, took a huge swig, went to vomit, stuck his lit cigarette in his eyeball and was spinning around on the floor like a Catherine wheel propelled by his projectile vomit which muted his screams of pain.

I had to laugh.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:34 am

2 more weekends (and 11 days) of no drinking left to get through <griff>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

omegaprimevkm
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by omegaprimevkm » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:38 pm

I'm open minded, I like a good Ale or even Bitter (yeah, I know). I'm from West London so go through a lot of Fullers stuff.

I will drink most lagers too, even some of the the american ones like Coors. I avidly avoid bread beers like Carling, Carlsberg and pisswater like Budweiser though. Never developed a taste for Stouts and Porters.