Total votes: 71

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Re: What is your favourite beer brand?

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:21 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:01 pm
Was expecting a delivery today from brew by numbers, but just got a message from Parcelforce saying that my delivery has been delayed until the next working day… Monday! There goes my weekend plans, bastards.
Burn them! Burn them good <mob>

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:33 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:21 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:01 pm
Was expecting a delivery today from brew by numbers, but just got a message from Parcelforce saying that my delivery has been delayed until the next working day… Monday! There goes my weekend plans, bastards.
Burn them! Burn them good <mob>
My girlfriend is self isolating to Tuesday so had a great weekend planned of good beer and football!

<fist>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

EllerslieLiquor
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by EllerslieLiquor » Wed May 11, 2022 9:06 am

Oh, that's pretty good question !

So, I'm going to choose two beers.

First, kilkenny beer it's a nitrogenated Irish cream ale from the creators of Guinness, which started in Kilkenny, Ireland. The brand is overseen and delivered by Diageo. It is accessible in draught, bottles and cans. And

My second favourite, is Ranfurly Draught Beer It has no unmistakable flavor or smell. Indeed, even individuals who make it could do without it. It's a New Zealand draught style ale, and that implies it's brown and has no hop.

Well, people might thinking Is draught beer strong? Than let me tell you Draft beer, isn't more grounded than canned or bottle beer. It's simply that you shouldn't drink a lot of it excessively quick. Drinking a glass of draft beer is generally really smart

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri May 13, 2022 5:10 pm

My beer delivery got flagged up as delivered.

Same house number and road name a few miles away from my house phoned and said my beer arrived.

We've had this issue for ages so share contact details <laugh>

He dropping it off to me but said he'd put a few away in the freezer so we can have a beer in the garden.