Tomski
16%

Total votes: 62

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by biggeordiedave » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:21 pm

Ramone wrote:Match of the Day commentary is so obviously recorded after the fact <laugh>
I've always remembered this post for some reason. Two examples of it tonight. Funny how one commentator mentioned a game between City and Utd in 1993 when City were leading 2-0 but lost 2-3 just before Pogba's first and then another mentions how Bournemouth get loads of points from losing positions seconds before they equalise <laugh>
Kindly deeds done for free!

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:31 pm

When you realise they the main brand you wear is NeoG

<wah>

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:41 pm

overseasTOON wrote:When you realise they the main brand you wear is NeoG

<wah>
I don’t understand this sentence ? What’s NeoG?
# stolen from nufc.com :)

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:15 am

Toondes wrote:
overseasTOON wrote:When you realise they the main brand you wear is NeoG

<wah>
I don’t understand this sentence ? What’s NeoG?
They make a great range of knee supports, thigh supports, elbow supports and I've heard wonderful things about thier ankle supports as well.

I've not tried the ankle support yet but I know I will do soon.

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:10 am

overseasTOON wrote:
Toondes wrote: I don’t understand this sentence ? What’s NeoG?
They make a great range of knee supports, thigh supports, elbow supports and I've heard wonderful things about thier ankle supports as well.

I've not tried the ankle support yet but I know I will do soon.
Oh hahaha.
# stolen from nufc.com :)

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:36 pm

The dangerous amount of purely pacifist and downright aggressive people in this country. No f***ing middle ground at all <erk>

Iraq, Afghan and Libya have really soured (rightly) people's appetite for intervening in foreign conflicts but that doesn't mean we should never do it or it's wrong. The West is stuck in an impossible position, intervene and be called imperialist, destabilising, 'we could have spent this money on the NHS etc etc' or don't intervene and it's 'why didn't you do anything to stop this?', 'you're only not here because we don't have oil', etc etc.

****. I bet they are glad we intervened in The Balkans, Sierra Leone, Malaysia, Timor, S.Korea and Nigeria. Why can't we just take each case as it comes instead of trotting out the same old **** that comes from both sides.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:40 pm

Magdia wrote:The dangerous amount of purely pacifist and downright aggressive people in this country. No f***ing middle ground at all <erk>

Iraq, Afghan and Libya have really soured (rightly) people's appetite for intervening in foreign conflicts but that doesn't mean we should never do it or it's wrong. The West is stuck in an impossible position, intervene and be called imperialist, destabilising, 'we could have spent this money on the NHS etc etc' or don't intervene and it's 'why didn't you do anything to stop this?', 'you're only not here because we don't have oil', etc etc.

****. I bet they are glad we intervened in The Balkans, Sierra Leone, Malaysia, Timor, S.Korea and Nigeria. Why can't we just take each case as it comes instead of trotting out the same old **** that comes from both sides.
I guess because nobody believes "intelligence" or the government's take on its advice seeing as this has in the past allowed circumstantial evidence to pass as proof and lead the country into costly wars. At the moment nobody in the public or media has seen anything but circumstantial evidence and the government is saying they've seen proof from "intelligence" but they're not telling us what. What ties old cases to the new is this broken trust. It's totally unsurprising then that we have two camps of people: those who believe the evidence and those who think there's reasonable doubt. And neither camp need or want the government's help to make up their mind.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:27 pm

skalpel wrote:
Magdia wrote:The dangerous amount of purely pacifist and downright aggressive people in this country. No f***ing middle ground at all <erk>

I guess because nobody believes "intelligence" or the government's take on its advice seeing as this has in the past allowed circumstantial evidence to pass as proof and lead the country into costly wars. At the moment nobody in the public or media has seen anything but circumstantial evidence and the government is saying they've seen proof from "intelligence" but they're not telling us what. What ties old cases to the new is this broken trust. It's totally unsurprising then that we have two camps of people: those who believe the evidence and those who think there's reasonable doubt. And neither camp need or want the government's help to make up their mind.
I get that people don't trust the government but there are actually people (with brains) who think that the government manufactured the chemical attack in Syria to make Corbyn look weak so he does badly in the local elections coming up ffs <yikes> <erk>

We've been manipulated before going into Iraq but we have one of the best intelligence communities in the world. Let's debate on the fact that Syria HAS committed horrific atrocities and what we should do rather than on weird conspiracy theories etc.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Magdia wrote:
skalpel wrote:
I get that people don't trust the government but there are actually people (with brains) who think that the government manufactured the chemical attack in Syria to make Corbyn look weak so he does badly in the local elections coming up ffs <yikes> <erk>

We've been manipulated before going into Iraq but we have one of the best intelligence communities in the world. Let's debate on the fact that Syria HAS committed horrific atrocities and what we should do rather than on weird conspiracy theories etc.
Yeah, obviously theories like that are absurd. But with regards to your last sentence, there's an in-between position which basically says: 'I'm not completely convinced that the Syrian government has committed these crimes, I think that many of the people making the accusations are Islamists who are losing the war and thus have a motive for falsification of evidence, and there is enough distance between the evidence available to us and proof that I'm not prepared to risk getting involved in a long and complicated civil war which has had enormous international consequences.' Even someone who generally supports intervention could hold this position.

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:24 am

Not defending the way the country was left, but does anyone think that, despite the WMD claims being lies, Saddam should have been left to rule as he was?

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:03 am

PTAO wrote:Not defending the way the country was left, but does anyone think that, despite the WMD claims being lies, Saddam should have been left to rule as he was?
Aye, some. People were still being given burn treatment, contracting cancer and having miscarriages from his use of WMD in the Al Anfal genocide when Blair delivered the Chicago speech that outlined the moral case for his removal. And they were still dying from their injuries when the invasion of Iraq began. Regardless of WMD investigations at the start of the century, it is fact that Saddam had used them only a decade earlier to try and exterminate a whole ethnic group. Tbh it's weird that he made it through the 90s still in power after violating the genocide convention, using chemical weapons and bragging about violating the non proliferation treaty. And yet, yeah, incredibly enough there are still people who wish he'd remained in charge of the country. These are usually also the same people who think Obama is blameless in the disaster that has followed the war. That's how their logic basically works: "Bush is evil, invaded peaceful country, ruined everything, now big disaster despite Obama's best efforts."

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:06 pm

I'm just getting sick and tired of us bombing s*** every 5 minutes, can we not just have a bomb free year, like a massive bank holiday just for bomber pilots.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Tax sponging baby cunting Royals.

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:45 pm

Just left my wallet in a cab... Drove off before I realised. Bout £60 in f***er. RAGING. Never seeing that again.
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:17 pm

Chappy wrote:Just left my wallet in a cab... Drove off before I realised. Bout £60 in f***er. RAGING. Never seeing that again.
Phone for it or just off a rank?

Seagull
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Seagull » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:37 pm

tediously repetitive "north vs south banter"
"He's on the computer in his underwear wasting time in some chitchat room, going back & forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff"

Tony Soprano

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:17 am

ALF wrote:
Chappy wrote:Just left my wallet in a cab... Drove off before I realised. Bout £60 in f***er. RAGING. Never seeing that again.
Just off a rank. He handed it back in though the f***ing legend <awe>
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:37 am

Chappy wrote:
ALF wrote:
Just off a rank. He handed it back in though the f***ing legend <awe>
<diva>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:13 am

Seagull wrote:tediously repetitive "north vs south banter"
South of the river is better.

Seagull
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Seagull » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:19 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Seagull wrote:tediously repetitive "north vs south banter"
South of the river is better.
Northern hemisphere for life.
"He's on the computer in his underwear wasting time in some chitchat room, going back & forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff"

Tony Soprano