Total votes: 62

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Micky Quim » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:56 am

Beatski wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:30 pm
broke my little finger last week, didnt think it was that bad, barely hurt. turns out part of the joint broke off and it needed an operation for it to be pinned back on, and a rod down the entire length of my finger to keep it in place and now im in agony (also i need a second surgery to remove the rod once its set). double bonus for the codeine essentially making me the anti-quim
Yep codeine will do that. I had to have it when I had campylobacter - it was the only thing that would stop me going. Hope you feel better soon!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:11 am

Beatski wrote:
broke my little finger last week, didnt think it was that bad, barely hurt. turns out part of the joint broke off and it needed an operation for it to be pinned back on, and a rod down the entire length of my finger to keep it in place and now im in agony (also i need a second surgery to remove the rod once its set). double bonus for the codeine essentially making me the anti-quim
When you do eventually go, I brought a great toilet unblocker from Amazon last week:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Luigis-Plunger ... 0369&psc=1

Highly recommend it <goat>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:01 pm

When you arrange to meet someone at 2pm, you get there, park up and say I’m here, and they message back saying “okay, just leaving”.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:52 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:01 pm
When you arrange to meet someone at 2pm, you get there, park up and say I’m here, and they message back saying “okay, just leaving”.
You were meeting my wife?

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:46 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:52 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:01 pm
You were meeting my wife?
Not for the first time OT.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:57 pm

She's always on time for me. Has her priorities
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:12 am

Micky Quim wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:56 am
Beatski wrote:
Yep codeine will do that. I had to have it when I had campylobacter - it was the only thing that would stop me going. Hope you feel better soon!
thanks mate!
the codeine was pretty good, all things considered!

f***ed me up for a couple of days, but that was good considering the alternative

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:02 pm

xanax, it's a killer

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:01 pm

Working on Kuala Lumpur time from the UK and still expected to cover majority of UK working hours.

Done it for a month now solid and just want to sleep.

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:23 am

lol tell me about it ot. hope ur gettin paid enpough for it. horrible havin no sleep. i work in care with ppl with severe autism n challenging behaviour. sum niughts i hav to work all day, 15 hrs then sleep there bt obvs get no sleep cos any sec ur woken up to help staff cos one of the service users has bitten them or sumthin. n then iv gotta work thr nxt day too. absolute s**** so i kno wat u mean mate. sleep is jus so important, hope u get it soon x

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:39 pm

MiniOT needed a chaperone to go shopping in London with two friends and somehow I stupidly agreed.

Kudos to her; she must have asked me when I was drunk.

So far I've walked about 5 miles, been into 20 shops (no-one has actually bought anything yet) and just forked out £45 for lunch on sandwiches, chips and water.

Sneaked off to fit in a crafty pint or two and leave them to their own devices for a half hour before I meet up again and face round 2 of this farce.

It's bad enough to actually think I'll never drink again and stick to it.

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:16 pm

lol 2 funny

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:57 pm

Royal mail can get to f*** the absolute incompetent pricks, need an urgent PCR test, they f*** up the delivery that was supposed to be delivered at 8 this morning, they send it to the wrong depot 80 f***ing miles away, finally gets here 6 hours late 4 hours after last priority collection, they are not collecting Sundays and as it's bank holiday no collections Mondays so can't even f***ing test till Tuesday. Their advice is that their is a priority collection box not too far from me, you know that not too far thats 40 f***ing miles away.

Absolute d********.

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:00 am

thats shockin m8

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:11 pm

I know it's been a 4 day week because of the bank holiday Monday but I've somehow worked 52 hours?

Seriously need my employer to hire the people I'm still covering for!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:40 pm

I was off last week and worked on 3 of the days <urgh>

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:28 am

same at the care home i work at awful atm every1 either of sick or on al cos manager went off sick 2 and signed every1 off b4 he went. 15 hour days im doin n sleepin ther sum nights. got bit again yday n had have tetnus shot, bruised my rib n sprained my wrist. not a gd week. thikin of money tho jus hope this sprain goes cos its annoyin and nvr don it b4 hurts all time. bruied rib i kno will go tho cos i had it b4 and it only hurt like 4 days

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:58 pm

Never felt so abandoned at work

No confirmed input to what I'm allowed to do than final comments at literally the last moment.

I give them months worth of notice and by the time I get close; no one has done anything and asked to hold off or redact code

I was sold as part of this deal for my product and promised it work out well for me. All ****.

I used to turn this shot around in 2 weeks. Now I've spent 6 months on thier planning to have it ready and to od to hold; which means my Dev team and QA team have to deal with more s***.

Should I just give my 3 notice and hope?

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:13 am

overseasTOON wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:58 pm
Never felt so abandoned at work

No confirmed input to what I'm allowed to do than final comments at literally the last moment.

I give them months worth of notice and by the time I get close; no one has done anything and asked to hold off or redact code

I was sold as part of this deal for my product and promised it work out well for me. All ****.

I used to turn this shot around in 2 weeks. Now I've spent 6 months on thier planning to have it ready and to od to hold; which means my Dev team and QA team have to deal with more s***.

Should I just give my 3 notice and hope?
Sounds like it. Or maybe find a new job first, get speaking to the recruiters. And with remote working you can cast your net wider for jobs.
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:17 am

Yeah that sucks, been there!

I'd just start looking elsewhere and applying, there will be plenty of jobs out there for someone with your skills and experience so why stay somewhere that you're not happy?

Doesn't sound like it'll take you long to find somewhere new.