Tomski
16%

Total votes: 62

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by ALF » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:37 am

It'll be just as bad if not worse next year. Happy days.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:47 am

ALF wrote:It'll be just as bad if not worse next year. Happy days.
Worse I reckon.

I reckon David Attenborough, Bruce Forsyth, Prince Phillip and the Queen will go.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:55 am

TJR wrote:
ALF wrote:It'll be just as bad if not worse next year. Happy days.
Worse I reckon.

I reckon David Attenborough, Bruce Forsyth, Prince Phillip and the Queen will go.
I'd say forsyth and Prince Phillip from those.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:36 am

If Tim Healy <fist> and Denise Welch <fist> die next year i'd say it was a good year.

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:01 am

Be wounded if Attenborough goes, couldn't give a s*** about the others.
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by skalpel » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:30 am

Tsi wrote:If Tim Healy <fist> and Denise Welch <fist> die next year i'd say it was a good year.
<laugh>

Your immortal hatred for Welch and Healy is maybe my favourite thing about this forum. f***ing hilarious.

Aldridge Prior
Dogemanding Traitor
Dogemanding Traitor

Post by Aldridge Prior » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:26 am

"Dead or Yewtree"

Would make a canny thread that.

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:24 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38465366

I f***ing hate drink driving. You have to be an arsehole to do it once, but to do it multiple times!?!? <grr>
Kindly deeds done for free!

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:31 am

Toondes wrote:50-60's is old??? haha
If that constitutes a 'good innings' well I'm only 15 years away from the low end

I meant only for those who have a long history of drug/alcohol abuse. Otherwise it's not. But Prince, George Michael, Carrie Fisher etc all count as the former
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Donkey Toon
Croatia (Modric)
Croatia (Modric)

Post by Donkey Toon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:25 am

skalpel wrote:
Tsi wrote:If Tim Healy <fist> and Denise Welch <fist> die next year i'd say it was a good year.
<laugh>

Your immortal hatred for Welch and Healy is maybe my favourite thing about this forum. f***ing hilarious.
Is it a good thing that I don't have the foggiest idea who these people are, or do I need to get a life?

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:40 am

Donkey Toon wrote:
skalpel wrote:
<laugh>

Is it a good thing that I don't have the foggiest idea who these people are, or do I need to get a life?
Oh to be in your shoes <awe>

Aldridge Prior
Dogemanding Traitor
Dogemanding Traitor

Post by Aldridge Prior » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:19 pm

Donkey Toon wrote:
skalpel wrote:
<laugh>

Well if you're on your vinegar strokes and you'd like to keep the wolf from the door a little longer, imagine these two having sex.

That may or may not persuade you to Google their names <erk>

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:31 pm

Aldridge Prior wrote:
Donkey Toon wrote:
Well if you're on your vinegar strokes and you'd like to keep the wolf from the door a little longer, imagine these two having sex.

Good advice if you want to lose your erection and then punch the person you're having sex with in the throat repeatedly <wave>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:39 pm

Tsi wrote:
Aldridge Prior wrote:

Good advice if you want to lose your erection and then punch the person you're having sex with in the throat repeatedly <wave>
Ah. The other Popes Method.

Aldridge Prior
Dogemanding Traitor
Dogemanding Traitor

Post by Aldridge Prior » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:55 pm

Tsi wrote:
Aldridge Prior wrote:

TSI - The 'S' is for Sexy!

Donkey Toon
Croatia (Modric)
Croatia (Modric)

Post by Donkey Toon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Aldridge Prior wrote:
Donkey Toon wrote:

Oh no my curiosity has been piqued, i'm gonna have to look them up now. Still i'm sure it won't be as disturbing as meatspin.com

asbo
Celestron Astromaster
Celestron Astromaster

Post by asbo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:57 pm

skalpel wrote:
overseasTOON wrote:
Some bloke was outside George Michaels house claimed that as he grew up without a father he considered George Michael as a father figure

Really?
The Dianafication of British society is a truly depressing thing to behold. Every famous death is followed by an "outpouring of grief", usually fronted by some egos on Facebook who take the opportunity to tell all 800 of their 'friends' some banal anecdote from their difficult times in life and how the dead celebrity kept them going. Then the media starts telling you that you're in mourning whether you like it or not: "world mourns pop superstar" articles, trigger happy with the collective "we", herd the idiots in and start milking as much as they can before the corpse gets too cold. The sheer weight of articles, news pieces, vox pops with blubbing weirdos holding flowers outside some vaguely relevant location eventually starts convincing the average Joe Armchair that he's devastated, and is part of a collective nationwide or even global mourning. Then it moves to the street. I was even stopped in town at total random by some moist old creature who apparently needed "time to adjust" after Bowie died. Who are you? Why are you bringing this up in public? Had you even listened to Bowie since 1982? Get a hold of yourself.
Good post, I actually burst out laughing at the bit bold. <laugh>

As crass as it was I've come to miss the days when the death of a celebrity was an immediate opportunity to make tasteless jokes about them. I didn't hear a single one about George Michael despite there being plenty of easy material to work with, just excesses of cloying false-sentiment among people trying to portray themselves as more sympathetic and sensitive than everyone else in the mistaken belief that others would think more highly of them for it.

Attenborough will be widely mourned when he dies because the nature of his work is uncontroversial and almost universally adored, unlike creative artists whose work can be inspiring to some and obnoxious to others. He's also still a cornerstone of some of the BBC's finest content, unlike the ageing celebrities whose careers effectively ended decades ago. His longevity also appeals him to people of all ages, everyone grew up with Attenborough, he's been a household name for so long, a bit like Murray Walker but working in a field with broader appeal.

I think 2017 could be Stephen Hawking's year, if he survives next year rumours will surely abound that he's invincible.
Last edited by asbo on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:13 pm

AbsolutelyGlorious wrote:
skalpel wrote:
The Dianafication of British society is a truly depressing thing to behold. Every famous death is followed by an "outpouring of grief", usually fronted by some egos on Facebook who take the opportunity to tell all 800 of their 'friends' some banal anecdote from their difficult times in life and how the dead celebrity kept them going. Then the media starts telling you that you're in mourning whether you like it or not: "world mourns pop superstar" articles, trigger happy with the collective "we", herd the idiots in and start milking as much as they can before the corpse gets too cold. The sheer weight of articles, news pieces, vox pops with blubbing weirdos holding flowers outside some vaguely relevant location eventually starts convincing the average Joe Armchair that he's devastated, and is part of a collective nationwide or even global mourning. Then it moves to the street. I was even stopped in town at total random by some moist old creature who apparently needed "time to adjust" after Bowie died. Who are you? Why are you bringing this up in public? Had you even listened to Bowie since 1982? Get a hold of yourself.
Good post, I actually burst out laughing at the bit bold. <laugh>

As crass it was I've come to miss the days when the death of a celebrity was an immediate opportunity to make tasteless jokes about them. I didn't hear a single one about George Michael despite there being plenty of easy material to work with, just excesses of cloying false-sentiment among people trying to portray themselves as more sympathetic and sensitive than everyone else in the mistaken belief that others would think more highly of them for it.

Attenborough will be widely mourned when he dies because the nature of his work is uncontroversial and almost universally adored, unlike creative artists whose work can be inspiring to some and obnoxious to others. He's also still a cornerstone of some of the BBC's finest content, unlike the ageing celebrities whose careers effectively ended decades ago. His longevity also appeals him to people of all ages, everyone grew up with Attenborough, he's been a household name for so long, a bit like Murray Walker but working in a field with broader appeal.

I think 2017 could be Stephen Hawking's year, if he survives next year rumours will surely abound that he's invincible.
I have a theory that he's been braindead for years but some clever guys are using him as an elaborate money making machine. They control him remotely from another room and pre-prepare all his speeches and theories.

asbo
Celestron Astromaster
Celestron Astromaster

Post by asbo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:43 pm

Or maybe the opposite, maybe it's just his brain which is alive and the rest of him is a full body prosthesis in a wheelchair.

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:43 pm

Hawkings won't die. Just gotta stick him on charge.
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.