biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by biggeordiedave » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:37 am

We were fine before the EU and we'll be fine after it <fist>

We used to have an empire you know! <fist>

Stupid lefty commy Corbynites!

Does remind me of a local guy who is a conspiracy nutter. Put up loads of posts slating Corbyn for anti-Semitism, but then a few days later he was putting up conspiracy theories about how Jewish people control the world and want to kill everyone. I suspect he doesn't understand what anti-Semitism is...
Kindly deeds done for free!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:31 am

It's been too long since some hate was posted on here.

I live in a middle floor flat (1960s build) and I don't think the floorboards have ever been repaired/replaced since they were built. The ones in my flat aren't too bad (there's one or two spots in the living room and bedroom which I avoid but other than that okay) but the ones in the flat upstairs are pretty bad. I can literally hear every step the guy takes with creaking/squeaking floorboards, he works shifts too so if he's up at 4/5am for work I wake up too with the noise. Starting to drive me a bit crazy!

He rents so I'm going to ask him for his landlord details but looking online there's no legal obligation to repair noisy floorboards, the leaseholder agreement just says 'keep in a good state of repair'. It's a bit of a ballache of a job to repair/replace floorboards as obviously all the carpets have to come up and furniture moved out. But even putting down a semi-decent carpet with good thick underlay makes a difference so hopefully the landlord might be open to that.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:34 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:31 am

I live in a middle floor flat (1960s build) and I don't think the floorboards have ever been repaired/replaced since they were built. The ones in my flat aren't too bad (there's one or two spots in the living room and bedroom which I avoid but other than that okay) but the ones in the flat upstairs are pretty bad. I can literally hear every step the guy takes with creaking/squeaking floorboards, he works shifts too so if he's up at 4/5am for work I wake up too with the noise. Starting to drive me a bit crazy!

He rents so I'm going to ask him for his landlord details but looking online there's no legal obligation to repair noisy floorboards, the leaseholder agreement just says 'keep in a good state of repair'. It's a bit of a ballache of a job to repair/replace floorboards as obviously all the carpets have to come up and furniture moved out. But even putting down a semi-decent carpet with good thick underlay makes a difference so hopefully the landlord might be open to that.
I've just paid an extra $4k over the course of a year to rent a top floor flat to avoid this

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:24 am

PTAO? wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:34 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:31 am

I've just paid an extra $4k over the course of a year to rent a top floor flat to avoid this
Wise move my friend!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:50 am

the brazilian guy at work who visited Brazil recently, didnt quarantine properly and came in to work, and then tested positive for the brazilian variant of covid

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:52 am

Beatski wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:50 am
the brazilian guy at work who visited Brazil recently, didnt quarantine properly and came in to work, and then tested positive for the brazilian variant of covid
Who'd have thunk it possible!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:14 am

Beatski wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:50 am
I can't decide if people like that are stupid or selfish, it's one or the other.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:36 pm

Steve f***ing Wraith. He was embarrassing with the 'funeral' thing years back and his actions play into the stereotypes about Newcastle. But now he's gone and had Tommy Robinson on his podcast. f*** THAT GUY
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:50 pm

Yeah he’s a complete bell-end.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:44 pm

Colback's Orange Tufts wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:36 pm
Steve f***ing Wraith. He was embarrassing with the 'funeral' thing years back and his actions play into the stereotypes about Newcastle. But now he's gone and had Tommy Robinson on his podcast. f*** THAT GUY
Backlash has been huge on twitter and he's fully shown his true colours.

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:40 pm

ALF wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:44 pm
Colback's Orange Tufts wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:36 pm
Steve f***ing Wraith. He was embarrassing with the 'funeral' thing years back and his actions play into the stereotypes about Newcastle. But now he's gone and had Tommy Robinson on his podcast. **** THAT GUY
Ooh, what's happened. I don't bother with Twitter

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:16 am

Beatski wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:40 pm
ALF wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:44 pm

A bunch of people called him out for being pals with a racist/facist and he went all “it’s free speech, I want to hear what he has to say, etc.” I never liked him but this is the absolute pits
I had the first custom w***

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:40 am

Speedo wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:16 am
Beatski wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:40 pm

A bunch of people called him out for being pals with a racist/facist and he went all “it’s free speech, I want to hear what he has to say, etc.” I never liked him but this is the absolute pits
Because hearing what Trump and co had to say went so well. He can f*** off. The mask has slipped.
Tbh going to away games i suspect there's a non trivial proportion of our hardcore fanbase who have these viess. Not just the young lads either
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:56 pm

People who call you when they’re eating and all you can hear is them chomping away.

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Tue May 11, 2021 9:47 pm

Knobs who spout nonsense about Israel-Palestine without actually understanding anything.

Israeli occupation = extremely bad
What’s going on right now = extra extremely bad
The Israeli government = an appalling bunch of lads
Advocating the destruction of the Israeli state = Also Very Bad and extremely counterproductive

...Almost every conversation on this topic is utterly without nuance.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed May 12, 2021 8:50 am

I know precisely zilch about what's going on, all I can say that a lot of the time humans are an abysmal species. The worst thing ever to happen to the planet (and likely, the Universe) was us evolving.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed May 12, 2021 1:15 pm

Speedo wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:47 pm
Knobs who spout nonsense about Israel-Palestine without actually understanding anything.

Advocating the destruction of the Israeli state = Also Very Bad and extremely counterproductive

What they need is Gal Gadot to sing "Imagine" and this will all be resolved

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Wed May 12, 2021 5:18 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 1:15 pm
Speedo wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:47 pm

What they need is Gal Gadot to sing "Imagine" and this will all be resolved
Alas, not even Gal can save us now... this has not gone down well

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed May 12, 2021 8:39 pm

I've been very critical of Israel in the past and still am to an extent but it's such a complex and vicious circle. This latest conflict has hit closer to home as I was chatting to a friend in Tel Aviv last night as he had 100 odd missiles flying above his head and had no shelter close by, never heard him so angry scared and full of hate and I fully understood why. Yes I feel for the Palestinian people but there are good innocent Israelis on the other side who have to live in fear of Hamas attacks too.

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:30 pm

broke my little finger last week, didnt think it was that bad, barely hurt. turns out part of the joint broke off and it needed an operation for it to be pinned back on, and a rod down the entire length of my finger to keep it in place and now im in agony (also i need a second surgery to remove the rod once its set). double bonus for the codeine essentially making me the anti-quim