16%

Total votes: 62

Seagull
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Seagull » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:53 pm

JUVENTUS f***ing CUNTS
"He's on the computer in his underwear wasting time in some chitchat room, going back & forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff"

Tony Soprano

Ramone
Interblew
Interblew

Post by Ramone » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:09 am

Seagull wrote:JUVENTUS f***ing CUNTS
<benny>
REQUIEM

krully
Germany (Müller)
Germany (Müller)

Post by krully » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:27 pm

Wearing a suit and jumper to look smart while sweating me balls in here ffs

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue May 01, 2018 12:30 pm

People who piss all over the toilet seat and don't clean it. Delaying my turd <fist>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Tue May 01, 2018 7:20 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:People who piss all over the toilet seat and don't clean it. Delaying my turd <fist>
I cannot get my head around this either. Sometimes when I go for a s*** at work, the seat, the lid and the floor are soaked in piss. How f***ing hard is it to lift a seat and piss into a massive hole? I think these people need to see a doctor as it cannot be healthy for your piss to spray in twelve different directions.

I also hate people that leave the toilet in a disgusting state after a s**** too. Just give the bowl a quick brush; it's not difficult.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue May 01, 2018 8:01 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:People who piss all over the toilet seat and don't clean it. Delaying my turd <fist>
I cannot get my head around this either. Sometimes when I go for a s*** at work, the seat, the lid and the floor are soaked in piss. How f***ing hard is it to lift a seat and piss into a massive hole? I think these people need to see a doctor as it cannot be healthy for your piss to spray in twelve different directions.

I also hate people that leave the toilet in a disgusting state after a s**** too. Just give the bowl a quick brush; it's not difficult.
Exactly! I just find it rude that you'd leave it in a state, have a bit of f***ing respect!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Tue May 01, 2018 8:05 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
biggeordiedave wrote:

Exactly! I just find it rude that you'd leave it in a state, have a bit of f***ing respect!
So many things that happen at work piss me off. People who leave their cups on the side if the dishwashers are full, people who peel the foil lid off the milk and leave it on the side (I don't even drink milk and this winds me up <fist>, people who slop food allover the bench or tables and don't bother to wipe it up, people who don't rinse plates or bowls before loading them in the dishwasher, people who are s*** at loading dishwashers and leave things upright so they just fill with water and don't actually get washed, people who leave porridge or weetabix in bowls for hours and then think the dishwasher somehow whips out a f***ing chisel to clean it off... I could go on. I f***ing HATE people.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Tue May 01, 2018 8:15 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:
So many things that happen at work piss me off. People who leave their cups on the side if the dishwashers are full, people who peel the foil lid off the milk and leave it on the side (I don't even drink milk and this winds me up <fist>, people who slop food allover the bench or tables and don't bother to wipe it up, people who don't rinse plates or bowls before loading them in the dishwasher, people who are s*** at loading dishwashers and leave things upright so they just fill with water and don't actually get washed, people who leave porridge or weetabix in bowls for hours and then think the dishwasher somehow whips out a f***ing chisel to clean it off... I could go on. I f***ing HATE people.
All the people I work with are generally really good at keeping the iffice kitchen tidy etc.

I do have issues with the office cleaner though who had a go at me because I'd managed to get some crumbs on the carpet whilst eating a butter croissant and she told me it wasn't her job to clean it.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Tue May 01, 2018 8:42 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
biggeordiedave wrote:
All the people I work with are generally really good at keeping the iffice kitchen tidy etc.

I do have issues with the office cleaner though who had a go at me because I'd managed to get some crumbs on the carpet whilst eating a butter croissant and she told me it wasn't her job to clean it.
I work with an awful lot of people who still live at home and clearly don't understand that adults have to clean up after themselves. One lad actually asked me what he should do with his cup because both dishwashers were on. I pointed out the sink, washing up liquid and sponge and he genuinely looked offended.

jimileysbaldhead
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by jimileysbaldhead » Tue May 01, 2018 9:26 pm

I can't have a decent sh!t in the sink these days because of all the dirty dishes.
My problem is reconciling my gross behaviour with my net income.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Tue May 01, 2018 9:42 pm

jimileysbaldhead wrote:I can't have a decent sh!t in the sink these days because of all the dirty dishes.
It's a hard life.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat May 05, 2018 12:09 pm

Robbing bastard insurance companies. Just renewed my car insurance, despite me having a car that's 3 insurance groups lower than my last and 110bhp less than my last one, my premium has gone up over £100 despite no claims last year and an 11 years no claims bonus. Cunts.

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Sat May 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Told that I can't start my new job until end of Sept. Was originally supposed to start at the end of May. I managed not to be a dick about it though and so didn't lose the job. But f***, I was in the middle of packing my house up and everything.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Tue May 08, 2018 7:28 am

Hjl wrote:Told that I can't start my new job until end of Sept. Was originally supposed to start at the end of May. I managed not to be a dick about it though and so didn't lose the job. But f***, I was in the middle of packing my house up and everything.
Make sure to have a s*** on the manager's desk when you do eventually start <ok>.

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Tue May 15, 2018 4:52 pm

f***ing got burnt sat outside in garden yesterday. Arms are stinging like a bastard and I look like a f***ing lobster.
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue May 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Chappy wrote:f***ing got burnt sat outside in garden yesterday. Arms are stinging like a bastard and I look like a f***ing lobster.
Why weren't you at work you lazy f*** <mob>

<roll>

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Tue May 15, 2018 5:48 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Chappy wrote:f***ing got burnt sat outside in garden yesterday. Arms are stinging like a bastard and I look like a f***ing lobster.
Why weren't you at work you lazy f*** <mob>

<roll>
This Lobster does whatever the f*** he wants <party>
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Wed May 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Nationalisation. Will be just as badly implemented as the franchises. Whole East coast needs an upgrade.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed May 16, 2018 5:18 pm

I've just had the busiest train ever home from work. Could not move, it was so hot that I could feel sweat trickling down my back, and had someone's hand virtually on my cock (not a good looking person either).

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed May 16, 2018 5:39 pm

My train home was empty tonight. Managed to squeeze out a fart as well and no-one noticed.