Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Tsi » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:08 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:18 pm
My local council!!

Got disturbed in the late afternoon by council workers who looked to just be doing some local pruning of the trees. Looked outside an hour later to see they have felled the Cherry Blossom tree that was just outside of my house. Absolutely gutted and pretty angry. Honestly can't believe they have done it. I can't see how it can be justified, it's been there for well over 50-60 years and no issues with the houses either side of me.
Not advocating your council but it could of been done because the tree might have had a disease/been a danger to the public, contact them they'll tell you or there might have been a public notice on their website saying why they were doing it.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:57 am

Joni Mitchell was right. They took all the trees. Put 'em in a tree museum.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:00 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:57 am
Joni Mitchell was right. They took all the trees. Put 'em in a tree museum.
That was Plymouth council ;)

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:57 am

Tsi wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:08 pm
Don Sholeone wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:18 pm
My local council!!

Got disturbed in the late afternoon by council workers who looked to just be doing some local pruning of the trees. Looked outside an hour later to see they have felled the Cherry Blossom tree that was just outside of my house. Absolutely gutted and pretty angry. Honestly can't believe they have done it. I can't see how it can be justified, it's been there for well over 50-60 years and no issues with the houses either side of me.
Not advocating your council but it could of been done because the tree might have had a disease/been a danger to the public, contact them they'll tell you or there might have been a public notice on their website saying why they were doing it.
Yeah already been in contact just waiting for them to get back to me, I understand the genuine reasons why it could have been felled, but I'd have at least expected them to consult with the residents. It's pretty central to the street and community, most people here have lived here for over 20-30 years, for them to just turn up and lop it down annoyed a lot of people.

Also today they turned up and started to fell another tree thats right near the first one. f*** knows at this point, just have to wait till they get back to me.

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:22 am

if u see them out there u shud go up and ask them wat their doing and they shud tell u its wrong if they dnt and yeah sad to that theyd do without reason so yeah go and ask them wen u see them next time

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:51 am

Women.

My gf was 'playing with my phone because she was bored' aka having a snoop.

Anyway, there's nothing dodgy on there but she went on snapchat which I barely use any more and opened up an old chat from 2020 (before we were dating) that had some pictures of a girl in lingerie that someone had sent me. Now my GF has got the hump even though she says 'you haven't done anything wrong, it was from before we were even dating'...but will now clearly be in a mood for days. I don't even know how to unsave pictures from snapchat that were previously saved in a chat <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:54 pm

Try dating a Filipina, for some reason they tend to be at least 50% more crazy and dramatic <laugh> I can't even mention a work colleague without being interrogated. One time a female colleague baked some brownies and brought them into work, she gave me the left overs to take home and she turned into a straight up MI5 interrogator as to the reasons I was the chosen one for the extra brownies. I'm like Baby, I'm fat?? That's why 🤣

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:20 pm

You want to try living with a Spanish gypsy <laugh>

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:30 pm

Nipped into the pub today (I work shifts leave me alone) and there was a group of old (50s-60s) fellas chuntering on about how it's a disgrace you cant say foreigner anymore, when they've lived or been abroad they've always been very respectful when abroad and that immigrants just dont make the effort anymore, among other things.

So my message of hate I suppose is racists and the secondly lying racists who go on like a naff daily mail column.

Also I like the bloody pub i was in and I dont want it ruined by a bunch of old looney farts <fist>

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:34 pm

I think it's too late with the oldies. The amount of times I tell my dad he can't say certain things, he listens for a while but after a few weeks he just forgets it all and then says awkward stuff, thankfully it's never anything extreme but mainly dated things.

I have sympathy to an extent as the definition of racism is becoming ever expansive and the wave of cancel culture has got people so disengaged with these topics to the point they don't really care anymore and as a consequence are just saying whatever they like. I think the whole racial debate and fight for equality has become a massive shitshow that really hasn't helped things lately.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:41 pm

I do have sympathy for older generations in that terms that were perfectly acceptable and widely used earlier in their life, and even in the recent past are now unacceptable. People are offended so easily and things change so quickly now it’ll be hard to keep up, especially if you’re older. When I was a kid in the 90s there was a National Spastic Association, that was on official charity but now you’d be shot down for calling someone a spastic.

I can excuse people using certain terminology, but obviously don’t agree if their overall views are racist, discriminatory etc. My stepdad is mid 70s and still used the term “half cast”, again this was one million percent acceptable terminology in the not so distant past and him still using that term doesn’t make him racist.

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:42 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:41 pm
I do have sympathy for older generations in that terms that were perfectly acceptable and widely used earlier in their life, and even in the recent past are now unacceptable. People are offended so easily and things change so quickly now it’ll be hard to keep up, especially if you’re older. When I was a kid in the 90s there was a National Spastic Association, that was on official charity but now you’d be shot down for calling someone a spastic.

I can excuse people using certain terminology, but obviously don’t agree if their overall views are racist, discriminatory etc. My stepdad is mid 70s and still used the term “half cast”, again this was one million percent acceptable terminology in the not so distant past and him still using that term doesn’t make him racist.
it was still widely used when i was growing up and im half that

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Wed May 03, 2023 6:21 pm

Hell, I'm 66 and probably what you lads class as the older generation but I don't seem to have any problems about what I should or shouldn't say although I may be wrong!

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Sat May 06, 2023 11:26 am

The Royals

Edit: As I mentioned cunts might as well throw in Tim Healy and Denise Welch as well <fist> it's been awhile <roll>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed May 17, 2023 10:03 am

People who don't pay what they owe you.

Climbed Snowdon a few weeks ago as part of a group and we car pooled to save money, and it's pointless to take loads of extra cars when you don't have to. To get there and back was 3/4 of a tank of petrol in my car (£60) and parking was £25 for the day. I took 3 people in my car so said £20 each covers the cost. Two of the people sent the money no problem within 24 hours, the third person I've messaged 4 times already and they still haven't sent it. Yeah it's only £20, but it's more the principal that annoys me. If someone has taken you on a 6 hour journey and paid for the parking then I'd pay my way rather than dodge it for weeks.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed May 24, 2023 11:52 am

If you think you had it rough, just got fleeced 30p for a Herons carrier bag!!

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue May 30, 2023 2:08 pm

More hate incoming!

GP Receptionists.

My GP has always taken repeat prescription requests via email. Not they're changing it and moving to only taking requests via the NHS App or Patient Access site. Ok, fine. Went on there to request my normal repeat prescription and it's not listed so I can't request it. Emailed the GP surgery and ask how I get the medication added to my list of medications so that I can request it via the new method as instructed. The helpful Sarah from the practice emails back to simply say "We no longer accept requests via email", nothing else. How about you answer the bloody question, Sarah! I asked how I can have the medication listed on the Patient Access App / NHS app so that I could request it that way.

Never mind, at least I can phone them, wait for about an hour in a queue only to be told they don't know.

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Tue May 30, 2023 3:12 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 2:08 pm
More hate incoming!

GP Receptionists.

My GP has always taken repeat prescription requests via email. Not they're changing it and moving to only taking requests via the NHS App or Patient Access site. Ok, fine. Went on there to request my normal repeat prescription and it's not listed so I can't request it. Emailed the GP surgery and ask how I get the medication added to my list of medications so that I can request it via the new method as instructed. The helpful Sarah from the practice emails back to simply say "We no longer accept requests via email", nothing else. How about you answer the bloody question, Sarah! I asked how I can have the medication listed on the Patient Access App / NHS app so that I could request it that way.

Never mind, at least I can phone them, wait for about an hour in a queue only to be told they don't know.
You had me at GP Receptionists <fist> <laugh>
I had the same issue, on the Patient Access site there is a option to request medication you have previously taken but it's as clear as mud no explanation just a button to press and a box to fill in.
I take medication for stress, PTSD and anxiety which is normally through the roof after i use their website.
edit: You made me curious so i just looked on the site and they have changed the option from other to the more clear Make custom request <ok>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed May 31, 2023 1:40 pm

Tsi wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 3:12 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 2:08 pm
More hate incoming!

GP Receptionists.

You had me at GP Receptionists <fist> <laugh>
I had the same issue, on the Patient Access site there is a option to request medication you have previously taken but it's as clear as mud no explanation just a button to press and a box to fill in.
I take medication for stress, PTSD and anxiety which is normally through the roof after i use their website.
edit: You made me curious so i just looked on the site and they have changed the option from other to the more clear Make custom request <ok>
Hmm, can't see that option on the app so will try logging in via the website. Thanks!

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Wed May 31, 2023 2:35 pm

I'll screen it later and post it