Tomski
16%

Total votes: 62

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Don Sholeone » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:28 am

Customers!, Working in retail you really get to see people are arseholes, some bloke bought a bunch of furniture from our store and paid for delivery, we delivered everything but one of the items didn't fit as the customer measured up wrong and had a wardrobe that was too big for his room, so he came in demanding a refund for everything (despite accepting delivery for and keeping all the other items) and wanted his delivery money repaid, obviously we refused and said we will only refund the wardrobe that had to come back and if he didn't want the other items then we need them back before we issue a refund so then all hell broke loose and the f***er started a one man protest and started shouting robbers and theives in the middle of the store! We tried calming him down but he just carried on kicking off. Tried telling people we said he could have everything for free (despite waving his receipt around showing he had paid for items), in the end it took a pretend call to the police to get him out the store. The world has gone mad!, Made the day so stressfull all because one chancer wanted free s***.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:44 am

Don Sholeone wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:28 am
Customers!, Working in retail you really get to see people are arseholes, some bloke bought a bunch of furniture from our store and paid for delivery, we delivered everything but one of the items didn't fit as the customer measured up wrong and had a wardrobe that was too big for his room, so he came in demanding a refund for everything (despite accepting delivery for and keeping all the other items) and wanted his delivery money repaid, obviously we refused and said we will only refund the wardrobe that had to come back and if he didn't want the other items then we need them back before we issue a refund so then all hell broke loose and the f***er started a one man protest and started shouting robbers and theives in the middle of the store! We tried calming him down but he just carried on kicking off. Tried telling people we said he could have everything for free (despite waving his receipt around showing he had paid for items), in the end it took a pretend call to the police to get him out the store. The world has gone mad!, Made the day so stressfull all because one chancer wanted free s***.
Years back I did work experience in retail.

Some bloke and his wife walked in and he pointed to an umbrella on display and asked to see it so I picked up the same umbrella from a stand nearby and handed it to him. At this point he kicks off and says he wants to see 'that' umbrella and points to the one hanging from the ceiling.

I tell him that the umbrella I've just passed to him is the same model but he's adamant that he's only interested in the display one. I point out that I'd have to get a member of the maintenance team to come out with a step ladder, shut down one till to gain access to the umbrella and it would take a while. His wife at this point walks off in disgust but the bloke confirms that is what I should do.

So I call maintenance for a step ladder and five minutes later they arrive. I explain what I need done and they do it. All the while this bloke is pacing up and down and muttering; I'm a till down and a queue is building up.

The bloke now has his hands on the umbrella of his choice and is spinning it around in his hands, seemingly delighted. He confirms he'll take it so I thank the maintenance crew and off they go. I collapse the umbrella, open up the closed till just to get rid of this a**hole and when I put the now collapsed brolly on the counter top and I can see he's riled about something.

"Furl" he says.

"Sorry" I respond.

"Furl. Do you know what furl is?" his face is going red with anger.

"I do actually" I reply and to which he asks me to explain what it means so I said in a calm and determined voice "Buy the f***ing brolly as is or I'll stick it up your ass and open it!"

It was at that point I chalked off a career in retail.

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:40 pm

OverseersmademesupportenglandTOON wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:44 am
Don Sholeone wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:28 am

"I do actually" I reply and to which he asks me to explain what it means so I said in a calm and determined voice "Buy the f***ing brolly as is or I'll stick it up your ass and open it!"

It was at that point I chalked off a career in retail.
<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.

Post by PTAO? » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:56 pm

Moving.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:06 pm

PTAO? wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:56 pm
Moving.
I love moving.

I really love how I do it all by myself and my wife can still moan about the stress of it all.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:18 pm

PTAO? wrote:
Moving.
Granted I've not moved for 6 years now, but I moved 3 times in 5 years when I was renting and didn't mind it. Loved hiring a van! Suppose it depends how much s*** you've got tho.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:25 am

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:06 pm
PTAO? wrote:
Moving.
I love moving.

I really love how I do it all by myself and my wife can still moan about the stress of it all.
Hahaha.
The deal with my wife is she packs everything, I move it.

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:44 pm

Blještav Benny wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:18 pm
PTAO? wrote:
Moving.
Granted I've not moved for 6 years now, but I moved 3 times in 5 years when I was renting and didn't mind it. Loved hiring a van! Suppose it depends how much s*** you've got tho.
You're either a minimalist or a weirdo haha.

I hate packing and I hate the stress of hiring a van. I found a nail in the wheel of the one I hired and it looks like it's gonna cost me £200.

Now I have to downsize and pick what to take to Miami!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:50 pm

PTAO? wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:44 pm
Blještav Benny wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:18 pm

I hate packing and I hate the stress of hiring a van. I found a nail in the wheel of the one I hired and it looks like it's gonna cost me £200.

Probably cheaper to take the van to Kwik-Fit and pay for a new tyre? It'll be less than £200!

Miami will be awesome so worth the hassle.

And I'm a minimalist. I have a clear-out once a year, anything I haven't used in the past 12 months gets thrown out or sent to a charity shop.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:49 pm

Blještav Benny wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:50 pm
PTAO? wrote:

Probably cheaper to take the van to Kwik-Fit and pay for a new tyre? It'll be less than £200!

And I'm a minimalist. I have a clear-out once a year, anything I haven't used in the past 12 months gets thrown out or sent to a charity shop.

Please, please, please talk to my wife.

I married a hoarder and every move gets bigger than the last.

She still keeps all the f***ing paperwork since 1996 just in case it's useful. It started with a small box. Now it fills a damned transit!

Everything we've ever bought is kept. We still have every baby accessory from miniOT and she's 12 now.

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Blještav Benny wrote:
PTAO? wrote:

Does that include your wife? Im pretty sure I remember you saying you are married...

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:46 pm

Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:49 pm
Please, please, please talk to my wife.

I married a hoarder and every move gets bigger than the last.

She still keeps all the f***ing paperwork since 1996 just in case it's useful. It started with a small box. Now it fills a damned transit!

Everything we've ever bought is kept. We still have every baby accessory from miniOT and she's 12 now.
Sex toys <ok>

PTAO?

Post by PTAO? » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:53 pm

Blještav Benny wrote:
PTAO? wrote:

Yeah would save on the admin fee. I'm fighting it though so we'll see.

I realised I'm a border this past week. I honestly had over 150 pens from conferences etc, more mugs than anyone could ever use and so much other crap. Thankfully seeing it all there made me realise and I threw a lot of stuff out.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:59 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:45 pm
Blještav Benny wrote:

Does that include your wife? Im pretty sure I remember you saying you are married...
I still use her occasionally <laugh>

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:07 pm

Blještav Benny wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:59 pm
Micky Quim wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:45 pm

I thought an annual service was good <grr>

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:07 pm
Blještav Benny wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:59 pm

Nah, BJs are tho <laugh>

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Blještav Benny wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:27 pm
Micky Quim wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:07 pm

Nah, BJs are tho <laugh>
Ive forgotten what those are like <urgh>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:04 pm

Micky Quim wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:30 pm
Blještav Benny wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Nah, BJs are tho <laugh>
Ive forgotten what those are like <urgh>
My wife says I'm not missing out.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:04 am

<laugh>

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:26 pm

A 84 yr old man gets run over and dies this morning and a bunch of people are stood there filming it on their mobiles ... well done you pieces of s*** you really are the lowest of the low.