Page 748 of 782

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:22 pm
by Donkey Toon
overseasTOON wrote:
Donkey Toon wrote:
<laugh>

I'm with you on that. I have a soft spot for s**** cars (by which I mean ones of dubious build quality and not ones Micky Quim has sat in). I've always wanted to own a 2CV for some inexplicable reason.


A mate owned a 2CV and bragged about how well the car dealt with the Alps. We lived in Norfolk at the time and it struggled with that terrain.


A schoolmate's mum had one and one day three mates and myself were being given a lift. Going down a really steep and windy hill called Val Des Terres (location for hill climb races). Going round every corner those of us on the backseat would have to shift across the seat and lean into the corner like we were in a motorcycle-side-car race, because otherwise the rear wheel panel would scrape against the wheel because of the totally springy suspension.

I remember thinking "this car is s*** ... brilliant ... I've gotta get me one of these when I grow up!"

Haven't done though. :(

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:51 pm
by biggeordiedave
I bet the 2CV is an absolute arsehole to drive. You'd be sick of it before you got to the end of your street.

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:59 pm
by Donkey Toon
biggeordiedave wrote:I bet the 2CV is an absolute arsehole to drive. You'd be sick of it before you got to the end of your street.


Yeah, you are probably right.

Shatter my dreams why don't you. <fist>

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:15 am
by TBC
Snow! <fist>

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:23 am
by Bodacious Benny
TBC wrote:Snow! <fist>


People who drive 20/30 mph under the speed limit even when the roads have been gritted and have no snow or ice on them.

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:39 am
by overseasTOON
Bodacious Benny wrote:
TBC wrote:Snow! <fist>


People who drive 20/30 mph under the speed limit even when the roads have been gritted and have no snow or ice on them.


I walked home from the train station last night and it had only been snowing for 30 minutes but the roads were littered with abandoned cars everywhere and there was only about 1/2 an inch of snow that had settled.

The idiots were wheel spinning everywhere and sliding across the road into the pavement because they all stayed in 1st gear.

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:57 am
by Bodacious Benny
Yep, driving in snow isn't rocket science!

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:42 pm
by Chappy
Ed Sheeran.... the ginger cronut.

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:34 am
by ALF
Chappy wrote:Ed Sheeran.... the ginger cronut.


Wrong thread.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4803

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:32 am
by Chappy
ALF wrote:
Chappy wrote:Ed Sheeran.... the ginger cronut.


Wrong thread.

http://toonforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4803


<puke>

<disgrace>

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:43 pm
by Leonid Brezhnev
"Without Costa's goals this season Chelsea would be fifth" - yeah because they'd be fielding 10 men you stupid f***ing cronuts <grr>.

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:57 pm
by biggeordiedave
Leonid Brezhnev wrote:"Without Costa's goals this season Chelsea would be fifth" - yeah because they'd be fielding 10 men you stupid f***ing cronuts <grr>.


Yeah I think that's unfair and makes out like they rely too heavily on him. Fair enough if you like a club like Sunderland where, without Defoe's goals, they genuinely would be bottom of the league by some distance, but Chelsea have enough quality to get goals without Costa.

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:07 pm
by PTAO
ALF out

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:54 pm
by Duke
ALF wrote:
Chappy wrote:Ed Sheeran.... the ginger cronut.


Wrong thread.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4803


What the **** <wenger>

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:30 am
by beatski
ALF wrote:
Chappy wrote:Ed Sheeran.... the ginger cronut.


Wrong thread.

http://toonforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4803


<frogout>

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:33 pm
by Don Sholeone
Eggheads <fist> it's like they are deliberately trying to see how far they can push it when it comes to being rigged, the other week they had a question about what language the word arigato came from, but Jeremy Vine took it upon himself to deliberately mispronounce the word as to make the the question harder, he even admitted he had done it to the contestants!!! Outrageous!

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:36 pm
by biggeordiedave
Don Sholeone wrote:Eggheads <fist> it's like they are deliberately trying to see how far they can push it when it comes to being rigged, the other week they had a question about what language the word arigato came from, but Jeremy Vine took it upon himself to deliberately mispronounce the word as to make the the question harder, he even admitted he had done it to the contestants!!! Outrageous!


Domo arigato, Mr Roboto.

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:32 pm
by Ramone
Don Sholeone wrote:Eggheads <fist> it's like they are deliberately trying to see how far they can push it when it comes to being rigged, the other week they had a question about what language the word arigato came from, but Jeremy Vine took it upon himself to deliberately mispronounce the word as to make the the question harder, he even admitted he had done it to the contestants!!! Outrageous!


It's a f***ing joke, the Eggheads' questions are easy as ****.

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:44 pm
by skalpel
Ramone wrote:
Don Sholeone wrote:Eggheads <fist> it's like they are deliberately trying to see how far they can push it when it comes to being rigged, the other week they had a question about what language the word arigato came from, but Jeremy Vine took it upon himself to deliberately mispronounce the word as to make the the question harder, he even admitted he had done it to the contestants!!! Outrageous!


It's a f***ing joke, the Eggheads' questions are easy as ****.


"Were you or were you not in Amsterdam on the night of December 3rd 1988?"

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:57 pm
by Ramone
skalpel wrote:
Ramone wrote:
It's a f***ing joke, the Eggheads' questions are easy as ****.


"Were you or were you not in Amsterdam on the night of December 3rd 1988?"


Spoiler: show
Image