The Message of Hate Thread

Who is more s***?

Micky Quim
18
31%
Mifune
30
52%
Tomski
10
17%
 
Total votes: 58

User avatar
Blue & Maroon
Final Nail
Final Nail
Posts: 10388
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: York

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Blue & Maroon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:52 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:15 pm
Someone said to me today "I'm going on a babymoon" <puke>

No, your going on holiday.
Not knowing the difference between Your and You're <roll>

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 26438
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:52 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:15 pm
Someone said to me today "I'm going on a babymoon" <puke>

No, your going on holiday.
Not knowing the difference between Your and You're <roll>
In my defence I was stood on a busy train as I typed <roll>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2724
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Hjl » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:07 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:15 pm
Someone said to me today "I'm going on a babymoon" <puke>

No, you're going on holiday.
If your talking about paternity leave, I can assure you that it is the shittest vacation ever....

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 26438
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:59 am

Hjl wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:07 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:15 pm
Someone said to me today "I'm going on a babymoon" <puke>

No, you're going on holiday.
If your talking about paternity leave, I can assure you that it is the shittest vacation ever....
No, not paternity leave. 'Babymoon' is a short holiday before the baby is born. Like pricks that say 'mini-moon' about a small holiday before their 'proper' honeymoon.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2724
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Hjl » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:59 am
Hjl wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:07 am


If your talking about paternity leave, I can assure you that it is the shittest vacation ever....
No, not paternity leave. 'Babymoon' is a short holiday before the baby is born. Like pricks that say 'mini-moon' about a small holiday before their 'proper' honeymoon.
oh.. well f*** those people.

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2724
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Hjl » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:24 pm

When you make the mistake of letting your mother in law stay for a week after moving house after making the same mistake 4 years ago and her never leaving, then 3 weeks later wondering how the hell your going to get rid of her....

I try not to be an asshole in life, i really do. Sometimes I wonder though if just being a complete helmet is a better way to live.

User avatar
Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman
Posts: 8693
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Monte Darlo

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Micky Quim » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:46 am

Hjl wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:24 pm
When you make the mistake of letting your mother in law stay for a week after moving house after making the same mistake 4 years ago and her never leaving, then 3 weeks later wondering how the hell your going to get rid of her....

I try not to be an asshole in life, i really do. Sometimes I wonder though if just being a complete helmet is a better way to live.
Stop flushing after shitting - sure way to evacuate the house

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 19380
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:19 am

Hjl wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:24 pm
When you make the mistake of letting your mother in law stay for a week after moving house after making the same mistake 4 years ago and her never leaving, then 3 weeks later wondering how the hell your going to get rid of her....

I try not to be an asshole in life, i really do. Sometimes I wonder though if just being a complete helmet is a better way to live.
This worked for me.

Open a bottle of wine in front of her and take out two glasses. One large and one small.

Pour a mouthful of wine into the small glass and pass it to her.

Pick up the bottle and the large glass and sit in a different room where you can blast out Death Metal. I don't like Death Metal myself but this seemed to work as she ****ed off the next day.

<gent>

User avatar
skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 17117
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 pm
Location: Somerset

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by skalpel » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:53 am

overseasTOON wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:19 am
Hjl wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:24 pm
When you make the mistake of letting your mother in law stay for a week after moving house after making the same mistake 4 years ago and her never leaving, then 3 weeks later wondering how the hell your going to get rid of her....

I try not to be an asshole in life, i really do. Sometimes I wonder though if just being a complete helmet is a better way to live.
This worked for me.

Open a bottle of wine in front of her and take out two glasses. One large and one small.

Pour a mouthful of wine into the small glass and pass it to her.

Pick up the bottle and the large glass and sit in a different room where you can blast out Death Metal. I don't like Death Metal myself but this seemed to work as she ****ed off the next day.

<gent>
Allow me to introduce Solo For Wounded CD:


I think you just developed a spontaneous fascination with avant garde glitch music, and I think you are desperate to tell your mother in law all about it.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 26438
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:00 pm

f***ing cunts who scrape down the back of your car in the car park (and of course don't leave their details). Hope they wrap their car around a tree at high speed at some point over winter.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Don Sholeone
BSN Correspondant
BSN Correspondant
Posts: 9024
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Don Sholeone » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:55 pm

That stupid antibiotics advert, last time I checked they were not over the counter and only obtainable through your doctor, so why do we need to be chastised and told to listen to your doctor when it's only the doctor that can prescribe them!!
TINO'S ON FIRE BARCELONA'S TERRIFIED
Image

Online
User avatar
PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 8578
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by PTAO? » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:33 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:55 pm
That stupid antibiotics advert, last time I checked they were not over the counter and only obtainable through your doctor, so why do we need to be chastised and told to listen to your doctor when it's only the doctor that can prescribe them!!
Because people don't listen to their doctors. They finish courses early, save the pills and take them without prescription in the future.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 26438
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:02 am

As far as I'm aware I've only ever been on antibiotics once, so if I ever do need them in the future they should be quite effective for me...
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 17117
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 pm
Location: Somerset

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by skalpel » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:27 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:02 am
As far as I'm aware I've only ever been on antibiotics once, so if I ever do need them in the future they should be quite effective for me...
The thing with antibiotic overuse though isn't about your personal resilience to bacteria, but about bacteria's resilience to the antibiotics. So even if you never use them, the overuse of them by others (I think including the massive use on livestock) is helping bacteria adapt to become resilient to them no matter who is using them. I read a pretty terrifying article a few years ago about the man vs nature arms race that we're in and are destined to lose, maybe sooner than we think. This is some north of the wall s*** going on here <worried>.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 26438
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:54 am

skalpel wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:27 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:02 am
As far as I'm aware I've only ever been on antibiotics once, so if I ever do need them in the future they should be quite effective for me...
The thing with antibiotic overuse though isn't about your personal resilience to bacteria, but about bacteria's resilience to the antibiotics. So even if you never use them, the overuse of them by others (I think including the massive use on livestock) is helping bacteria adapt to become resilient to them no matter who is using them. I read a pretty terrifying article a few years ago about the man vs nature arms race that we're in and are destined to lose, maybe sooner than we think. This is some north of the wall s*** going on here <worried>.
Oh right, didn't know that!

Tbh the world needs some sort of massive event to wipe out a significant chunk of the population. The way things are now (and growing all the time) isn't sustainable and we're systematically continuing to destroy the planet. Until people seriously begin to change their behavior nothing is really going to change. Take the shift to Electric vehicles for instance. Yes, good in theory, but it's still incredibly damaging (socially and environmentally) to mine for materials used in Electric vehicle batteries and to produce the cars. The solution isn't too get people into electric vehicles, it's to move people away from the idea that everyone needs to own a car (or multiple cars) in the case of a lot of households. Until that happens nothing will really change and we'll still be destroying the environment. Of course that's just one issue out of many many issues, for example food wastage. Again, unless people make huge changes to the way we live we're pretty much screwed. People don't like or don't want to change and think they have a right to own multiple cars etc, try taking that away from people.

Anyway, slightly random rant for a Monday morning <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 17117
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 pm
Location: Somerset

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by skalpel » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:05 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:54 am
skalpel wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:27 am


The thing with antibiotic overuse though isn't about your personal resilience to bacteria, but about bacteria's resilience to the antibiotics. So even if you never use them, the overuse of them by others (I think including the massive use on livestock) is helping bacteria adapt to become resilient to them no matter who is using them. I read a pretty terrifying article a few years ago about the man vs nature arms race that we're in and are destined to lose, maybe sooner than we think. This is some north of the wall s*** going on here <worried>.
Oh right, didn't know that!

Tbh the world needs some sort of massive event to wipe out a significant chunk of the population. The way things are now (and growing all the time) isn't sustainable and we're systematically continuing to destroy the planet. Until people seriously begin to change their behavior nothing is really going to change. Take the shift to Electric vehicles for instance. Yes, good in theory, but it's still incredibly damaging (socially and environmentally) to mine for materials used in Electric vehicle batteries and to produce the cars. The solution isn't too get people into electric vehicles, it's to move people away from the idea that everyone needs to own a car (or multiple cars) in the case of a lot of households. Until that happens nothing will really change and we'll still be destroying the environment. Of course that's just one issue out of many many issues, for example food wastage. Again, unless people make huge changes to the way we live we're pretty much screwed. People don't like or don't want to change and think they have a right to own multiple cars etc, try taking that away from people.

Anyway, slightly random rant for a Monday morning <laugh>
Hah, not at all. You're absolutely right imo. But I reckon it's impossible to seriously change human behaviour or habits on a big enough scale. We'll probably just keep doing what we're doing and try to figure out a way round it that doesn't involve arsing ourselves to change. Like colonising Mars <divax>.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 26438
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:28 am

skalpel wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:05 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:54 am


Oh right, didn't know that!

Tbh the world needs some sort of massive event to wipe out a significant chunk of the population. The way things are now (and growing all the time) isn't sustainable and we're systematically continuing to destroy the planet. Until people seriously begin to change their behavior nothing is really going to change. Take the shift to Electric vehicles for instance. Yes, good in theory, but it's still incredibly damaging (socially and environmentally) to mine for materials used in Electric vehicle batteries and to produce the cars. The solution isn't too get people into electric vehicles, it's to move people away from the idea that everyone needs to own a car (or multiple cars) in the case of a lot of households. Until that happens nothing will really change and we'll still be destroying the environment. Of course that's just one issue out of many many issues, for example food wastage. Again, unless people make huge changes to the way we live we're pretty much screwed. People don't like or don't want to change and think they have a right to own multiple cars etc, try taking that away from people.

Anyway, slightly random rant for a Monday morning <laugh>
Hah, not at all. You're absolutely right imo. But I reckon it's impossible to seriously change human behaviour or habits on a big enough scale. We'll probably just keep doing what we're doing and try to figure out a way round it that doesn't involve arsing ourselves to change. Like colonising Mars <divax>.
<laugh>

Definitely impossible to change behaviours on a mass scale. I try to consciously do little things, but in the grand scheme of things it won't make a difference. Recently I've started buying all my fruit & veg at a market every Saturday rather than getting it from the supermarkets, at the market nothing is wrapped in plastic and a lot of it is sourced locally where possible. Kind of also feels better knowing that you're giving a local trader an income rather than the likes of Tesco. But then I do drive to the market in my diesel car so I'm still a bit of a cronut really <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Donkey Toon
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver
Posts: 6369
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Donkey Toon » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:45 pm

Browsing youtube last night and stumbled across a vid about "sovereign citizens" and then spent about five hours binge watching more.

The existence of these monumentally annoying fuckwits had completely alluded me up until now, but they may well be the lowest form of human life yet detected. Mostly from the US but the UK equivalents usually go by the term "Freemen of the Land"

Look them up if you fancy being annoyed for a time, but blood pressure and other stress related health warnings apply.

User avatar
skalpel
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 17117
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 pm
Location: Somerset

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by skalpel » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Donkey Toon wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:45 pm
Browsing youtube last night and stumbled across a vid about "sovereign citizens" and then spent about five hours binge watching more.

The existence of these monumentally annoying fuckwits had completely alluded me up until now, but they may well be the lowest form of human life yet detected. Mostly from the US but the UK equivalents usually go by the term "Freemen of the Land"

Look them up if you fancy being annoyed for a time, but blood pressure and other stress related health warnings apply.
God yeah I think I discovered these lunatics through this forum back in the early days. We used to have a guy on here who would sign up a new account for himself now and then but was reasonably easily identified as the weird guy who thought the earth was a giant snowglobe, that 9/11 was a controlled demolition and, of course, that the UK was merely a private limited company which meant we were free to opt out of all laws if we fancied. I watched about two minutes of a video of some loser giving a lecture at a social club or something and was disappointed to discover that weird does not always mean interesting.

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 19380
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Donkey Toon wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:45 pm
Browsing youtube last night and stumbled across a vid about "sovereign citizens" and then spent about five hours binge watching more.

The existence of these monumentally annoying fuckwits had completely alluded me up until now, but they may well be the lowest form of human life yet detected. Mostly from the US but the UK equivalents usually go by the term "Freemen of the Land"

Look them up if you fancy being annoyed for a time, but blood pressure and other stress related health warnings apply.
Are they worse than Illinois Nazis?

Post Reply