The Message of Hate Thread

Who is more s***?

Micky Quim
18
31%
Mifune
31
53%
Tomski
10
17%
 
Total votes: 59

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 3416
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Hjl » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:35 am

All this talk of exercise and going to the gym makes me angry.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:13 pm

Hjl wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:35 am
All this talk of exercise and going to the gym makes me angry.
Get back to smoking / grilling your meat <perv>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 20510
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:23 pm

Some guy had a go at two Polish tourists with luggage on the train to Gatwick saying they should speak English.

I f***ing despair.

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 3416
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Hjl » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:14 am

overseasTOON wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:23 pm
Some guy had a go at two Polish tourists with luggage on the train to Gatwick saying they should speak English.

I f***ing despair.
They should speak English, best language in the world.

User avatar
Tsi
10 Champs Gold
10 Champs Gold
Posts: 12507
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 pm
Location: Up North

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Tsi » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:48 am

Just went on the Mag website for the first time in a while forgot what a hideous pile of misery that is, never seen so many negative **** in a long time. Just as bad as RTG <neg>

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 20510
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Pub toilets.

How can half a bladder of piss not make it into a urinal when the person is standing right in front of it?

Good thing I'm a strong swimmer; it was that f***ing deep.

Now I've got to buy some new trainers!

User avatar
Donkey Toon
Resident Financial Expert
Resident Financial Expert
Posts: 6962
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Donkey Toon » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Summer. f***ing hate it. Too bloody warm, swarms of insects, bloody tourists. What is to like about it?

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 20510
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:42 pm

Donkey Toon wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:36 pm
Summer. f***ing hate it. Too bloody warm, swarms of insects, bloody tourists. What is to like about it?
Move to Croydon. No tourists.

User avatar
PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 8888
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by PTAO? » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:43 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:42 pm
Donkey Toon wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:36 pm
Summer. f***ing hate it. Too bloody warm, swarms of insects, bloody tourists. What is to like about it?
Move to Croydon. No tourists.
Move to Miami. No locals.

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 20510
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:45 pm

PTAO? wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:43 pm
overseasTOON wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:42 pm


Move to Croydon. No tourists.
Move to Miami. No locals.
<laugh>

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:05 pm

PTAO? wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:43 pm
overseasTOON wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:42 pm


Move to Croydon. No tourists.
Move to Miami. No locals.
I’m a couple of hundred miles up the road at the mo <gent>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 8888
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by PTAO? » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:48 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:05 pm
PTAO? wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:43 pm


Move to Miami. No locals.
I’m a couple of hundred miles up the road at the mo <gent>
You should have said, I'd have set an extra space at the dinner table.

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 3416
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Hjl » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:52 am

It's been over 40C here for over a month. I'm far too well insulated for this weather.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:56 am

PTAO? wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:48 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:05 pm


I’m a couple of hundred miles up the road at the mo <gent>
You should have said, I'd have set an extra space at the dinner table.
I’m here til Tuesday <roll>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Would usually be enjoying this point at work on a Friday afternoon until some f***er put a meeting in my diary for 16:30-18:00!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 21150
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: Down Sowf

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by ALF » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm

Boris Johnson.

User avatar
Alfie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2597
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:15 am
Location: Hertfordshire

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Alfie » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:44 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:30 pm
Would usually be enjoying this point at work on a Friday afternoon until some f***er put a meeting in my diary for 16:30-18:00!
That's just f*&%ing rude!!!
And in conclusion, how far had you got through reading this before you realised it was my signature?

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:27 am

Wedding receptions are pretty crap when you’re not drinking, basically you’re sat in a room with really loud music, can’t hear a word anyone is saying and watching people get pissed!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman
Posts: 8879
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Monte Darlo

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Micky Quim » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:33 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:27 am
Wedding receptions are pretty crap when you’re not drinking, basically you’re sat in a room with really loud music, can’t hear a word anyone is saying and watching people get pissed!
This will be me at my brothers wedding in December. The d******* arranged it 2hrs away from where I live on a Sunday and I have to be in work Monday <grr>

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:56 am

Micky Quim wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:33 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:27 am
Wedding receptions are pretty crap when you’re not drinking, basically you’re sat in a room with really loud music, can’t hear a word anyone is saying and watching people get pissed!
This will be me at my brothers wedding in December. The d******* arranged it 2hrs away from where I live on a Sunday and I have to be in work Monday <grr>
Gutted! Yeah I was at one last night then in work this morning and wasn’t somewhere I could easily stay and be able to get to work today.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Post Reply