The Message of Hate Thread

Who is more s***?

Micky Quim
18
31%
Mifune
31
53%
Tomski
10
17%
 
Total votes: 59

User avatar
Lidl
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 15527
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:59 pm
Location: Lidl

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Lidl » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:38 pm

More depression than hate but the FA have now cancelled the season for the lower leagues and expunged all results. This means Jersey Bulls winning run (27 games so far) essentially never happened. No promotion even though we've already been promoted on points.

Not enough <neg> in the world...

Sounds like South Shields have been near enough equally f***ed and their chairman is challenging the decision so hopefully something comes from that.
If This Is How You Folks Make Art, Well That's f***ing Depressing

Get It On My Back You Slag!

User avatar
PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 8888
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by PTAO? » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:33 pm

Lidl wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:38 pm
More depression than hate but the FA have now cancelled the season for the lower leagues and expunged all results. This means Jersey Bulls winning run (27 games so far) essentially never happened. No promotion even though we've already been promoted on points.

Not enough <neg> in the world...

Sounds like South Shields have been near enough equally f***ed and their chairman is challenging the decision so hopefully something comes from that.
What a joke

User avatar
Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Posts: 9129
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:40 pm
Location: London

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Speedo » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:14 pm

So unfair on a lot of non-league clubs. But realistically it was looking very difficult to come up with a workable solution to play all the games, given the commitments of semi-pro and amateur players. Hopefully South Shields, Jersey Bulls and other wronged clubs can push on next season and win the titles they should be due this season.
I had the first custom w***

User avatar
PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 8888
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by PTAO? » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:56 pm

Speedo wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:14 pm
So unfair on a lot of non-league clubs. But realistically it was looking very difficult to come up with a workable solution to play all the games, given the commitments of semi-pro and amateur players. Hopefully South Shields, Jersey Bulls and other wronged clubs can push on next season and win the titles they should be due this season.
Finish the season whenever you can, shorten next season. Why isn't that a better solution?

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:14 pm

Heard one potential thing is to roll this season into next and have an extended season effectively. Unlikely tho.

There's no reason why (if lock-down is over) the current season couldn't be completed in June and July then the new season starts immediately in August. Players won't need a break as they'll have had about 3 months off in all likelihood.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 20510
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:02 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:14 pm
Heard one potential thing is to roll this season into next and have an extended season effectively. Unlikely tho.

There's no reason why (if lock-down is over) the current season couldn't be completed in June and July then the new season starts immediately in August. Players won't need a break as they'll have had about 3 months off in all likelihood.
Liverpool. League Champions 2019-21?

User avatar
Colback's Orange Tufts
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic
Posts: 11081
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:48 pm
Location: Near the ducks

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:37 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:14 pm
Heard one potential thing is to roll this season into next and have an extended season effectively. Unlikely tho.

There's no reason why (if lock-down is over) the current season couldn't be completed in June and July then the new season starts immediately in August. Players won't need a break as they'll have had about 3 months off in all likelihood.
There are some reasons. contract end in May. They have contracted holidays in the summer, a lockdown isn't a holiday, not about whether their bodies are rested but that are entitle to holiday like any other worker.
They would also play for 11 months solid, they'll all get muscle injuries. There's too much football in a regular season.
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

User avatar
Blue & Maroon
Final Nail
Final Nail
Posts: 11075
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: York

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:31 am

Lidl wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:38 pm
More depression than hate but the FA have now cancelled the season for the lower leagues and expunged all results. This means Jersey Bulls winning run (27 games so far) essentially never happened. No promotion even though we've already been promoted on points.

Not enough <neg> in the world...

Sounds like South Shields have been near enough equally f***ed and their chairman is challenging the decision so hopefully something comes from that.
Shields can f*** off. Set of twats. I feel for Bulls but Shields weren't mathematically promoted. What is the FA supposed to do? Every club behind them will be saying they can catch them. Who do they then relegate? No clubs had been relegated in the NLN.

The Heed are just outside play offs 3 games in hand, on an amazing run with a good chance of doing well in them. But the season needs to be forgotten about. Simply no fair way of ending it.

User avatar
biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free
Posts: 23752
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by biggeordiedave » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:30 am

Blue & Maroon wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:31 am
Lidl wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:38 pm
More depression than hate but the FA have now cancelled the season for the lower leagues and expunged all results. This means Jersey Bulls winning run (27 games so far) essentially never happened. No promotion even though we've already been promoted on points.

Not enough <neg> in the world...

Sounds like South Shields have been near enough equally f***ed and their chairman is challenging the decision so hopefully something comes from that.
Shields can f*** off. Set of twats. I feel for Bulls but Shields weren't mathematically promoted. What is the FA supposed to do? Every club behind them will be saying they can catch them. Who do they then relegate? No clubs had been relegated in the NLN.

The Heed are just outside play offs 3 games in hand, on an amazing run with a good chance of doing well in them. But the season needs to be forgotten about. Simply no fair way of ending it.
Blyth are on a terrible run and are sitting second bottom, many many points away from safety. I think it's only fair that the season ends now!
Kindly deeds done for free!

User avatar
Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Posts: 9129
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:40 pm
Location: London

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Speedo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:46 am

April Fools Day. The lamest day of the year. And I include Star Wars Day in that.
I had the first custom w***

Don Sholeone
BSN Correspondant
BSN Correspondant
Posts: 9914
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Don Sholeone » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:31 pm

If you want a fast track to high blood pressure, just spend 30 minutes on the phone with asda customer services.

Booked in a delivery for my Dad whos high risk 2 weeks ago, due to be delivered today, I get an email this morning saying, as a follow up to our recent conversation here is a £10 evoucher credited to your account, I think 'huh that's a bit weird'...

2 hours later I get a text, sorry we have had to cancel your order, I jump online and yup its cancelled, tried all day to get in contact with no luck, finally get through tonight, explain the situation and the lass is lie can I get your order detail etc, she puts me on hold whilst she phones the store that's supposed to delivery.

Comes back, 'Hi, really sorry about your order,I've phoned the store and they can't give any explanation as to why they have cancelled it', so I'm like come again, 'yeah they dont know why they cancelled the order', I'm like you having a f***ing laugh, can they reactivate it and send it out? 'No sorry we cant do that', ok can you rearrange it, 'that's not possible I'm afraid.'

Absolute f***ing shambles, spoke to my mate who's management at a local asda and he was like f*** me that's bad, theres no reason they couldn't rectify that for you.

Some heads are gonna roll after this from a lot of sectors, I can go and do a shop for my dad even though it really isnt ideal for him, but how many are reliant on online services, I bet after all this you will find out about vulnerable people and the elderly starving to death or severely malnourished.

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 3416
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Hjl » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:16 pm

1 out of 11 people in line at the post office have a mask on.

User avatar
Blue & Maroon
Final Nail
Final Nail
Posts: 11075
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: York

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Blue & Maroon » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:22 pm

Hjl wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:16 pm
1 out of 11 people in line at the post office have a mask on.
We've only been told to put them on at work to look the part and make people feel safer. So much confusing advice regarding masks, I know there is a lot of academic debate going on around them but <neg>

Don Sholeone
BSN Correspondant
BSN Correspondant
Posts: 9914
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:07 pm

Could be worse, just had to go do my shopping because if the f*** up with my delivery and some dumpy cronut in there coughing on everything and everyone without covering up.

User avatar
biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free
Posts: 23752
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by biggeordiedave » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:56 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:07 pm
Could be worse, just had to go do my shopping because if the f*** up with my delivery and some dumpy cronut in there coughing on everything and everyone without covering up.
That's why I stopped going to the shops about 5 weeks ago. People were just cracking on as if nothing was happening. Thankfully Asda have totally overhauled their click and collect system and there are loads of slots free for that. The only issue is the swaps. I've had sesame oil swapped for garlic olive oil and chives swapped for parsley. "Sorry we didn't have any beans left, so have a pack of sponges." Still, shouldn't really complain as the staff are doing an incredible job.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Don Sholeone
BSN Correspondant
BSN Correspondant
Posts: 9914
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Don Sholeone » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:26 pm

Anyone ever tried to learn coding with zero prior knowledge, I wouldn't mind learning Unity and C# to make some Android games. But any time I try to take the first step half these dweebs making tutorials just throw the jargon at you with zero explanation to what it means and what it actually does.

Absolute basement dwelling virgin cunts with zero social skills is what they all are! They can all go f*** themselves, if you can't teach then don't. Bunch of tossers.

User avatar
PTAO?
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Avoids Death. Until it Matters.
Posts: 8888
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by PTAO? » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:28 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:26 pm
Anyone ever tried to learn coding with zero prior knowledge, I wouldn't mind learning Unity and C# to make some Android games. But any time I try to take the first step half these dweebs making tutorials just throw the jargon at you with zero explanation to what it means and what it actually does.

Absolute basement dwelling virgin cunts with zero social skills is what they all are! They can all go f*** themselves, if you can't teach then don't. Bunch of tossers.
I found code academy pretty accessible when I was learning python

User avatar
Blue & Maroon
Final Nail
Final Nail
Posts: 11075
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: York

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Blue & Maroon » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:26 pm

Always had very (very) mild hayfever, f***ing causing carnage this year. Twatty s***.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:22 am

Broken down waiting for the AA.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free
Posts: 23752
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: The Message of Hate Thread

Post by biggeordiedave » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:19 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:22 am
Broken down waiting for the AA.
I sacked the AA off years ago and have used AutoAid ever since.
Kindly deeds done for free!

Post Reply