France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Re: The Most Painful Injury Thread

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sun May 10, 2020 4:26 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 11:51 am
Hjl wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:25 am
Cut up a ghost chilli, didn't wash my hands, took a piss.......

I tried everything, even dipped my cock into a glass of milk. It burned like Satan's rage for hours.
I've rubbed my eyes a few times after chopping chillies. Always deeply unpleasant.
One of the worst shits I've had was post Vindaloo. Its was f***ing delicious (the curry that is not the s*** you deviant fucks) . Was dreading the next day, nothing, day after, nothing, on the third day I had an unholy stomach ache and what I can only describe as a volcano came out me arsehole.
Last edited by Blue & Maroon on Sun May 10, 2020 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Sun May 10, 2020 4:52 pm

I annoyed a pizza person placing my order when he said he didnt have a spicy pizza so he took the piss.

I woke up at 5am, raced to the toilet and woke the entire house up screaming as my ring was on fire.

Next time I phoned up for a pizza; I was the nicest person in the world.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun May 10, 2020 10:39 pm

Spicy food doesn’t have that effect on me, never suffered from the ring of fire.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Mon May 11, 2020 12:45 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:39 pm
Spicy food doesn’t have that effect on me, never suffered from the ring of fire.
I eat habaneros with almost every meal, capsaicin does almost nothing to my mouth either. Try getting it on your John Thomas and telling me it doesn't effect you......

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Mon May 11, 2020 11:50 am

I can drink hot coffee without problems too, that doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt if I poured it all over my cock.
Kindly deeds done for free!

ToonCraig
Tindall's Hoody

Post by ToonCraig » Sun May 31, 2020 7:32 pm

Not a injury. But the worst pain i have ever had was toothache. It started on a Thursday. And then it was being a Bank Holiday weekend. Got so bad my face was swelling up. Dentist give me antibiotics. Then did root canal treatment to save the tooth. The pain was so bad with it, I would have shot myself if there was a gun nearby. Ever since that i have been ott with looking after my gob.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:31 am

ToonCraig wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 7:32 pm
Not a injury. But the worst pain i have ever had was toothache. It started on a Thursday. And then it was being a Bank Holiday weekend. Got so bad my face was swelling up. Dentist give me antibiotics. Then did root canal treatment to save the tooth. The pain was so bad with it, I would have shot myself if there was a gun nearby. Ever since that i have been ott with looking after my gob.
My wife's tooth cracked and fell out about 6 weeks ago and given the lockdown she hasn't been able to see a dentist. Shes been on antibiotics and pain killers and we filled the crack with some dental cement while a dentist talked us through it over the phone.

biggeordiedave

Post by biggeordiedave » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:37 am

Teeth are f***ing s***. Why couldn't they be made out of something less complicated?
Kindly deeds done for free!

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:31 am

Teeth are gonna be the first thing to go when we become bionic muthafuckas. Imagine pearly whites that look great and never have to be cared for ever. Ideal.

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:21 pm

Sir Bobby wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:31 am
Teeth are gonna be the first thing to go when we become bionic muthafuckas. Imagine pearly whites that look great and never have to be cared for ever. Ideal.
I'm closer to 50 than 40 and I've never even had a filling.

<gent>

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:19 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:21 pm
Sir Bobby wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:31 am
I'm closer to 50 than 40 and I've never even had a filling.

<gent>
You are a much healthier tooth-keeper than I...

ToonCraig
Tindall's Hoody

Post by ToonCraig » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:08 pm

Even though Dentistry is more advanced than ever. They can save teeth. But there are still loads of people walking around with missing/no/rotten teeth. No pride in themselves.

Jones180
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Jones180 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:55 am

The worst pain I ever experienced, was a shooting pain in my arse. All thanks to constipation. After two days of not going. This almighty pain
began, it hurt so much I was sick all over myself not once but twice! <yikes>

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:26 am

Jones180 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:55 am
The worst pain I ever experienced, was a shooting pain in my arse. All thanks to constipation. After two days of not going. This almighty pain
That's brutal <laugh>

Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman

Post by Micky Quim » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:36 am

A guy I know was involved in a car crash and was in an induced coma. When he came round he was so blocked up a nurse had to stick her hand up his arse to get things moving <laugh>

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:10 am

Micky Quim wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:36 am
A guy I know was involved in a car crash and was in an induced coma. When he came round he was so blocked up a nurse had to stick her hand up his arse to get things moving <laugh>
My ex worked in a hospital and I think that’s referred to as a “manual excavation” <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Jones180
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Jones180 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:58 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:26 am
Jones180 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:55 am
That's brutal <laugh>
It was awful, I was covered in my fry up, I had a few hours before, <worried>
Straight after the ordeal, I had to hop in the shower to clean myself. After that I just collapsed on my bed! <parrot>

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:51 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:10 am
Micky Quim wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:36 am
My ex worked in a hospital and I think that’s referred to as a “manual excavation” <laugh>
In my early teens I went a good few days without going and was in some discomfort and they were talking about that as a potential option. Thankfully the lactulose did the job and I shifted the load so it never got to that!

lassassinblanc
Netherlands (Gini)
Netherlands (Gini)

Post by lassassinblanc » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:20 pm

Very surprised I haven't contributed to this thread given my injury history, where to start.

ACL when I first done it was probably the worst pain I remember, Tearing quad muscle from the bone another. Snapping Achilles tendon also as I've never fully recovered from that one despite surgery and alongside the another ACL injury pretty much finished my professional career.
I'll Hazard a guess

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:48 pm

lassassinblanc wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:20 pm
Very surprised I haven't contributed to this thread given my injury history, where to start.

ACL when I first done it was probably the worst pain I remember, Tearing quad muscle from the bone another. Snapping Achilles tendon also as I've never fully recovered from that one despite surgery and alongside the another ACL injury pretty much finished my professional career.
My professional career was finished by me being s*** at football.