The Message of Awe Thread

The great stuffing debate... In or out?

In.
18
25%
Out.
7
10%
Is it cooked? Yes? Then I don't care, give it to me.
22
31%
Stuffing is disgusting and I am a terrible excuse for a person.
6
8%
You do the Ameobi and you turn around...
19
26%
 
Total votes: 72

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 20763
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:30 pm

CNN presenter this afternoon talking about Trumps recent tweets:

"Its like the ranting of a child with a crayon who is on LSD"

Nailed it.

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by Hjl » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:35 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:30 pm
CNN presenter this afternoon talking about Trumps recent tweets:

"Its like the ranting of a child with a crayon who is on LSD"

Nailed it.
And an obese turtle flailing on his back.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 30107
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:53 am

When a subway meal deal gets delivered to you by mistake <awe>

Foot long tuna sub, Doritos and a bottle of water. It was one of those deliveries where they just knock and leave it on the door, by the time I got to the door the bloke was gone and no name/receipt to show where it should have gone or which subway it was from.

Delicious.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free
Posts: 24011
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:37 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:53 am
When a subway meal deal gets delivered to you by mistake <awe>

Foot long tuna sub, Doritos and a bottle of water. It was one of those deliveries where they just knock and leave it on the door, by the time I got to the door the bloke was gone and no name/receipt to show where it should have gone or which subway it was from.

Delicious.
No way would I be eating random fish sandwiches left outside my house by total strangers <erk>
Kindly deeds done for free!

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 30107
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:24 am

biggeordiedave wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:37 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:53 am
When a subway meal deal gets delivered to you by mistake <awe>

Foot long tuna sub, Doritos and a bottle of water. It was one of those deliveries where they just knock and leave it on the door, by the time I got to the door the bloke was gone and no name/receipt to show where it should have gone or which subway it was from.

Delicious.
No way would I be eating random fish sandwiches left outside my house by total strangers <erk>
Ha it was all bagged / wrapped properly and had only been outside my door for about a minute <laugh>

Was delicious <cheers>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free
Posts: 24011
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:47 am

I can't think of a job I'd like to do less than UberEats, Deliveroo etc. I'm sure you can make good money depending on where you live and what transport you have, but I'd f***ing hate it. Fair play to those that do it.
Kindly deeds done for free!

User avatar
ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies
Posts: 21571
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: Down Sowf

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by ALF » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:12 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:47 am
I can't think of a job I'd like to do less than UberEats, Deliveroo etc. I'm sure you can make good money depending on where you live and what transport you have, but I'd f***ing hate it. Fair play to those that do it.
Seems great at the minute. You're busy, only have to leave stuff outside so there's no human interaction and the pay isn't bad.

Did have a driver the other week though who definitely popped home for a s**** whilst delivering. He had one delivery to do before mine but went about a mile off route and stopped for a good 7-8 minutes.

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 30107
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:19 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:47 am
I can't think of a job I'd like to do less than UberEats, Deliveroo etc. I'm sure you can make good money depending on where you live and what transport you have, but I'd f***ing hate it. Fair play to those that do it.
Secondary School teacher is my idea of hell.

Wouldn't mind doing Uber Eats, hardly any human interaction (unlike if you're a taxi driver), pick your own hours, literally just have to knock the door and leave the food on the doorstep.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free
Posts: 24011
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by biggeordiedave » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:26 pm

overseasTOON wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:30 pm
CNN presenter this afternoon talking about Trumps recent tweets:

"Its like the ranting of a child with a crayon who is on LSD"

Nailed it.
He has gone full conspiracy theorist and has resorted to "Joe Biden cannot become president until he proves that all of his votes were obtained legally." I'm pretty sure the burden of proof would lie with the accuser here, but I think he's slowly realising he doesn't have a shred of credible evidence.
Kindly deeds done for free!

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 20763
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by overseasTOON » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:41 pm

biggeordiedave wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:26 pm
overseasTOON wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:30 pm
CNN presenter this afternoon talking about Trumps recent tweets:

"Its like the ranting of a child with a crayon who is on LSD"

Nailed it.
He has gone full conspiracy theorist and has resorted to "Joe Biden cannot become president until he proves that all of his votes were obtained legally." I'm pretty sure the burden of proof would lie with the accuser here, but I think he's slowly realising he doesn't have a shred of credible evidence.
He knew before results that he wouldnt have a shred of evidence if he lost but as he's done in all his failed ventures; blame others so its never a negative agaisnt him.

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by Hjl » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:13 pm

My company just gave us all a covid Christmas bonus!

<dotheameobi>

User avatar
Micky Quim
PSA Chairman
PSA Chairman
Posts: 8895
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Monte Darlo

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by Micky Quim » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:46 am

Hjl wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:13 pm
My company just gave us all a covid Christmas bonus!

<dotheameobi>
I got one in April for continuing to go into work during the first lockdown. £1500

User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 30107
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:35 am

Lucky fucks! I did 7 days a week on Covid research for the first 2 months of the first lockdown and got f*** all <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
Blue & Maroon
Final Nail
Final Nail
Posts: 11220
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm
Location: York

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by Blue & Maroon » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:26 pm

We got 5 days pay (extra), most of which was taxed <laugh>

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by Hjl » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:25 pm

They gave us all a months salary.

User avatar
biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free
Posts: 24011
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by biggeordiedave » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:18 pm

Crumpets <awe>. They're just f***ing brilliant.
Kindly deeds done for free!

User avatar
Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 3550
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: The Message of Awe Thread

Post by Hjl » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:43 am

biggeordiedave wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:18 pm
Crumpets <awe>. They're just f***ing brilliant.
Now there is a sentiment that everyone can get behind.

Post Reply