Brexit

krully
Germany (Müller)
Germany (Müller)

Brexit

Post by krully » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:02 pm

What's happening? Seems to have gone off the deep end , is Boris going to fight crobon? Who is crobon and why's he so miserable.

And who is Reece mogg

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: Brexit

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:05 pm

I gave up trying to follow it a long time ago.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:22 am

We're gonna have Chairman Corbyn as PM. I can feel it in my bones.

Good news is that when the pound collapses I'll be able to come back to England on holiday for next to nothing.

Sir Bobby
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Sir Bobby » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:33 am

Crobon is the superhero we all need and, also, could probably quite easily be. His powers include being able to go completely incognito around walking groups and to grow huge courgettes which he uses as throwing weapons to attack. His nemeses include Horrid Borid - the yellow-coloured blusterer, with an insatiable desire for power - and the JERM (this Reece Mogg you speak of) - a new villain on the block who is able to distort time, both appearing in the modern world and in the 1940s simultaneously.

Borid has been planning on taking full control of the UK, no matter what that means for our relationships with other countries, but Crobon and his red minions have been saying that we should - at the least - be friends with our neighbours. Some of Borid’s blue battlers have decided that Crobon’s crew might not be wrong after all and have decided to disagree with Borid, despite the dreaded threat of “the whip”.

This has resulted in Borid deciding to battle Crobon to the death with the winner doing as he wishes with the UK, but Crobon has refused saying that he won’t battle Borid until he is assured that Borid won’t f*** the UK up the arse and will agree to - at most - only put a finger up there.

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:14 am

Sir Bobby wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:33 am
Crobon is the superhero we all need and, also, could probably quite easily be. His powers include being able to go completely incognito around walking groups and to grow huge courgettes which he uses as throwing weapons to attack. His nemeses include Horrid Borid - the yellow-coloured blusterer, with an insatiable desire for power - and the JERM (this Reece Mogg you speak of) - a new villain on the block who is able to distort time, both appearing in the modern world and in the 1940s simultaneously.

Borid has been planning on taking full control of the UK, no matter what that means for our relationships with other countries, but Crobon and his red minions have been saying that we should - at the least - be friends with our neighbours. Some of Borid’s blue battlers have decided that Crobon’s crew might not be wrong after all and have decided to disagree with Borid, despite the dreaded threat of “the whip”.

This has resulted in Borid deciding to battle Crobon to the death with the winner doing as he wishes with the UK, but Crobon has refused saying that he won’t battle Borid until he is assured that Borid won’t f*** the UK up the arse and will agree to - at most - only put a finger up there.
This is pretty much the most complete summary of current events I’ve read this week. Although I would give mention to the semi-neutral armies of Joswin’s Son and Nicola of the Far North, who are largely aligned with Crobon currently but actually want to fire him out of a large cannon.
I had the first custom w***

seaside nipper
Spain (Morata)
Spain (Morata)

Post by seaside nipper » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:37 am

Speedo wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:14 am
Sir Bobby wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:33 am

This has resulted in Borid deciding to battle Crobon to the death with the winner doing as he wishes with the UK, but Crobon has refused saying that he won’t battle Borid until he is assured that Borid won’t **** the UK up the arse and will agree to - at most - only put a finger up there.
This is pretty much the most complete summary of current events I’ve read this week. Although I would give mention to the semi-neutral armies of Joswin’s Son and Nicola of the Far North, who are largely aligned with Crobon currently but actually want to fire him out of a large cannon.
Nicola of the Far North <laugh>
Hmm, soon to be Queen of the Northumbrian Clans
Clydeside & Tyneside

Alfie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Alfie » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:29 pm

And in conclusion, how far had you got through reading this before you realised it was my signature?

overseasTOON
Uruguay (Nunez)
Uruguay (Nunez)

Post by overseasTOON » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:36 pm

Bo Jo Bro Jo Go.

Hjl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Hjl » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:24 pm

I would say it could be worse, you could have the Tangerine Tyrant in charge, but that somehow doesnt ring true any more.