First game back at St James’ help needed

Fisha11
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

First game back at St James’ help needed

Post by Fisha11 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:13 am

Hey guys,

I emigrated to NZ in 2011 and my last game at St James was the week before I left against West Ham with a Leon Best hat trick. Not a bad send off as the stadium was buzzing.

I am coming back for work next month and other than family, St James’ is the greatest thing I miss from the UK. Just after I left the cockney bastard wanted to stop the standing support from the Leazes end. Before I book tickets to Sheff Utd and Aston Villa I just want to check where the best areas are to sit/stand these days?

I’ve sat in every end of St James from the gallowgate against Chelsea in one of Shearer’s management games, to the east stand for my first ever game as a kid against Bayer Leverkusen with Shearer’s 20 minute hat tick to the away stand for the day we were crowned Championship champions against Ipswich and many more in the leazes.

I know it has turned to s*** with Ashley but I can’t wait to get back. Over here we can sign up to watch all premiership games for £10 a month on demand, and I watch more football now than I could ever watch on the UK.