2014 Flash Games WC - Rules

KingoStarr
First Night Blues
First Night Blues

2014 Flash Games WC - Rules

Post by KingoStarr » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:43 pm

The rules of this Tournament are fairly simple I will announce a game that everybody will play on the arcade which can be found by clicking arcade at the top or the link in this post.

This game can be anything on the arcade that I will pick from a random number selector (within reason if its something terrible like Dino Run there WILL be a rerun <roll> )

As said everyone will play this game from when it goes live and 48 hours after the game then will be shut. The final rankings are then taken into consideration as the results.

In the group stage you only need to finish higher than those in your group so if you are the highest ranked of the 4 competitors in your group you get 3 points & whatever point difference you have over second place in your group. (point difference will be in a convereted i.e 3400 points = 3.4 GD. Second place is 2 points and point difference over 3rd. 3rd is 1 point and point difference over 4th. 4th recieves 0pts and 0GD.

For example this means you could finish 5th in the rankings of the tournament game but if the other members in your group finished 7th, 9th and 15th you would get the 3 points as out of your rivals you came top.

There will be a bonus point in the group stage for those who finish in 1st, 2nd or 3rd as extra motivation for those with a weaker group.

Top 2 of each group go to knockouts for the 2014 Flash Games Cup the bottom two go into a knockout for the best of the rest cup. Which is the same 48hour principle but you only need to finish higher than your competitor in the same draw as you.

Hope that isn't to confusing if you need anything ask! :)
The <erk>'sburg dynasty is over 3 seasons, 3 division 1 titles.

beardface
Shola-esque
Shola-esque

Re: 2014 Flash Games WC - Rules

Post by beardface » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Dino Run is a must <mob>

Duke
You Sunk My Battleship
You Sunk My Battleship

Re: 2014 Flash Games WC - Rules

Post by Duke » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:13 pm

No Dino Run?