Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Don Sholeone
BSN Correspondant
BSN Correspondant
Posts: 9916
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by Don Sholeone » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:04 pm


User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 20512
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by overseasTOON » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:11 pm

A distinct lack of horse in this announcement

User avatar
krully
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Posts: 4985
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by krully » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:12 pm

Welcome home

Online
User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 29204
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:25 pm

<divax>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

User avatar
biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free
Posts: 23756
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: Northumberland... so not actually a Geordie

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by biggeordiedave » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:39 pm

I had never heard of him, but welcome anyway! <divadance>
Kindly deeds done for free!

Toon Ireland
Hendrick's Luscious Locks
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 pm
Location: Cork

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by Toon Ireland » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Is he any good? I didn't see much of Norwich last season

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 20512
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:02 pm

Toon Ireland wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:43 pm
Is he any good? I didn't see much of Norwich last season
I thought he showed a good amount of talent when I saw him play.

Don't forget how open Norwich played last season and that was the managers directive.

Online
User avatar
Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member
Posts: 29204
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:53 pm

Yeah him and Max(?) Aarons both got some good plaudits last season due to the potential they showed at fullback. Obvs norwich conceded s*** loads of goals but they played wide open football from the outset like they did in the Championship (which was never going to work!).
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Colly
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 6568
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:44 pm
Location: Billingham

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by Colly » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:34 pm

His name is (almost) a shop.

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by Sanchino » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:14 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:53 pm
Yeah him and Max(?) Aarons both got some good plaudits last season due to the potential they showed at fullback. Obvs norwich conceded s*** loads of goals but they played wide open football from the outset like they did in the Championship (which was never going to work!).
This. Both very talented full-backs with a bright future ahead.. not sure who's better though? Aarons is the younger one at 20 who's been highly rated and linked to big teams like Bayern / top 6 sides in England. Would be amazing if we could get Aarons too <awe> <scratch>

Edit : Wasn't Lewis gonna sigh with Liverpool too.. as understudy to Robertson ?

User avatar
Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Posts: 9129
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:40 pm
Location: London

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by Speedo » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:49 pm

Sanchino wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:14 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:53 pm
Yeah him and Max(?) Aarons both got some good plaudits last season due to the potential they showed at fullback. Obvs norwich conceded s*** loads of goals but they played wide open football from the outset like they did in the Championship (which was never going to work!).
This. Both very talented full-backs with a bright future ahead.. not sure who's better though? Aarons is the younger one at 20 who's been highly rated and linked to big teams like Bayern / top 6 sides in England. Would be amazing if we could get Aarons too <awe> <scratch>

Edit : Wasn't Lewis gonna sigh with Liverpool too.. as understudy to Robertson ?
Yeah we just need to get £20m for Yedlin and Lazaar to pay for him <laugh>
I had the first custom w***

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by Sanchino » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:24 pm

Speedo wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:49 pm
Sanchino wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:14 pm


This. Both very talented full-backs with a bright future ahead.. not sure who's better though? Aarons is the younger one at 20 who's been highly rated and linked to big teams like Bayern / top 6 sides in England. Would be amazing if we could get Aarons too <awe> <scratch>

Edit : Wasn't Lewis gonna sigh with Liverpool too.. as understudy to Robertson ?
Yeah we just need to get £20m for Yedlin and Lazaar to pay for him <laugh>
Give them Kraft too :bandit:

Manquillo can be 2nd choice & Ritchie 3rd.. there you go <diva>

Yedlin/Kraft would be very decent Championship full-backs imo. Give them 15 mil + Yed/Kraft.. add Lazar as a sweetener <gent>

User avatar
overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging
Posts: 20512
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am
Location: Location: Location

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:28 pm

Sanchino wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:24 pm
Speedo wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:49 pm


Yeah we just need to get £20m for Yedlin and Lazaar to pay for him <laugh>
Give them Kraft too :bandit:

Manquillo can be 2nd choice & Ritchie 3rd.. there you go <diva>

Yedlin/Kraft would be very decent Championship full-backs imo. Give them 15 mil + Yed/Kraft.. add Lazar as a sweetener <gent>
Could swap cousins as well. I've lived in Norfolk. It's acceptable.

User avatar
Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic
Posts: 10170
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:57 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by Remember Colo » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:14 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:53 pm
Yeah him and Max(?) Aarons both got some good plaudits last season due to the potential they showed at fullback. Obvs norwich conceded s*** loads of goals but they played wide open football from the outset like they did in the Championship (which was never going to work!).
Agreed. It was really their CB and CM play (paired with the related tactics) that most let them down. Not helped with a lot of injuries in those positions too.

User avatar
Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Posts: 9129
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:40 pm
Location: London

Re: Done Deal: Jamal Lewis

Post by Speedo » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:09 am

Remember Colo wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:14 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:53 pm
Yeah him and Max(?) Aarons both got some good plaudits last season due to the potential they showed at fullback. Obvs norwich conceded s*** loads of goals but they played wide open football from the outset like they did in the Championship (which was never going to work!).
Agreed. It was really their CB and CM play (paired with the related tactics) that most let them down. Not helped with a lot of injuries in those positions too.
Are you suggesting that Grant Hanley is not a Premier League centre-back?!
I had the first custom w***

Post Reply