Leeds v Newcastle (live on Prime)

originallad
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Re: Leeds v Newcastle (live on Prime)

Post by originallad » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:46 pm

My wife can f*** off if she thinks she's getting oral tonight.

Colly
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Colly » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:46 pm

ALF wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:40 pm
Has anybody actually played well for us tonight?
Despite the scoreline I think Clark's had a good game, even before his goal. Darlow's probably kept it from being 7 or 8 too.

overseasTOON
Much Ado About Blogging
Much Ado About Blogging

Post by overseasTOON » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:46 pm

We want 6!

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:47 pm

Colly wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:46 pm
ALF wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:40 pm
Has anybody actually played well for us tonight?
Despite the scoreline I think Clark's had a good game, even before his goal. Darlow's probably kept it from being 7 or 8 too.
I did think that about Clark but we've conceded 5 and that last one was shocking from him.

Crouching Shola Hidden Talent
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by Crouching Shola Hidden Talent » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:48 pm

Well what another pile of turd. But it's ok, Robbie Savage will tell us that Bruce is doing a sensational job and we are all just deluded for thinking we might not get absolutely spannered by a newly promoted team.
There is no sin except stupidity.

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Can’t wait for mrs Doubtfires excuses
# stolen from nufc.com :)

Colly
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by Colly » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:51 pm

Toondes wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:50 pm
Can’t wait for mrs Doubtfires excuses
Fatigue. Saved you five minutes.

UlversToon
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by UlversToon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:53 pm

originallad wrote:
My wife can **** off if she thinks she's getting oral tonight.
Yeah, she bloody can! 😉

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Club Member
Whiskey Club Member

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:54 pm

Well done Leeds, no arguments there. Was only a matter of time until a decent attacking side picked us apart. Entertaining game anyway.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:55 pm

Fundamentally that comes down to 2 things.
- Our central midfield players have zero pace and were so easily overrun
- Bruce doesn’t know how to play against high presses

So frustrating.
I had the first custom w***

Donkey Toon
Resident Financial Expert
Resident Financial Expert

Post by Donkey Toon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:55 pm

Well that was depressing. Got what we deserved, sweet f*** all.

Blue & Maroon
Final Nail
Final Nail

Post by Blue & Maroon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:56 pm

Well that ended well

originallad
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by originallad » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:57 pm

Stand out s*** player was Longstaff. Pedestrian. Joelinton may as well have not been playing. f***ing wankers. Two teams I don't want to get beat and smashed by are Leeds and Manure but of course we've been done in by both.

Don Sholeone
BSN Correspondant
BSN Correspondant

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:03 pm

Sean Longstaff and his brother need to go, they obviously have people in ther ear telling them the sun shines out their arses, Sean has been so s*** and uninterested since he got established in the first team and we all know Mattys motivation for being at the club, ship both the **** out as soon as possible.

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant

Post by Sanchino » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:04 pm

To be fair to Leeds they were the better team with the better MANAGAER and better TACTICS. Not better players though.. Not alot of them would get into our strongest XI on paper but as a team they work really well. I said it before they were either going to smash us or lose 2-3 but they had too much energy, pressure & fitness we us we crumpled at the end and 2 of them were from counter attacking corners.. but those last three headers were all cracking goals and that Harrison strike was brilliant. Have to look onwards and upwards though.. 6-7 points would have been the target from the West Brom, Leeds & Fulham games. Just have to make amends on Saturday. Our MOTM has to be Clark. Was superb despite letting in 5 goals.. he carried the ball when from the back and was generally solid. Darlow too kept us in it with some cracking saves. Fraser too looked dangerous at times with his pace and crossing... should start on Sat. Longstaff, Joelinton had poor games. Wilson had a woeful game probably his worst game for us so far but I'll let him of as without his goals we'll be near the bottom. Murphy struggled at RB but when Kraft came on looked dangerous further up and he's so direct/pacey rather start him than Hendrick. Get Jetro in asap for Lewis not good enough.. or start Ritchie as he's more solid.

Very fun, enjoyable and entertaining game to watch. Just a shame we were on the receiving end. <urgh>

When is St.Maxim back? Him on the right-hand side of midfield and Fraser on the other will be great to watch. <diva>

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:18 pm

Sanchino wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:04 pm
To be fair to Leeds they were the better team with the better MANAGAER and better TACTICS. Not better players though.. Not alot of them would get into our strongest XI on paper but as a team they work really well. I said it before they were either going to smash us or lose 2-3 but they had too much energy, pressure & fitness we us we crumpled at the end and 2 of them were from counter attacking corners.. but those last three headers were all cracking goals and that Harrison strike was brilliant. Have to look onwards and upwards though.. 6-7 points would have been the target from the West Brom, Leeds & Fulham games. Just have to make amends on Saturday. Our MOTM has to be Clark. Was superb despite letting in 5 goals.. he carried the ball when from the back and was generally solid. Darlow too kept us in it with some cracking saves. Fraser too looked dangerous at times with his pace and crossing... should start on Sat. Longstaff, Joelinton had poor games. Wilson had a woeful game probably his worst game for us so far but I'll let him of as without his goals we'll be near the bottom. Murphy struggled at RB but when Kraft came on looked dangerous further up and he's so direct/pacey rather start him than Hendrick. Get Jetro in asap for Lewis not good enough.. or start Ritchie as he's more solid.

Very fun, enjoyable and entertaining game to watch. Just a shame we were on the receiving end. <urgh>

When is St.Maxim back? Him on the right-hand side of midfield and Fraser on the other will be great to watch. <diva>
That was a winnable game and we f***ing bottled it as per . I’m not buying into this media bollocks either. We’ve been very poor all season and most of last season. We have absolutely fluked results this season but a spanking like this has been on the cards for a while. We continuously surrender possession regardless of the opposition with the hope of keeping it 0-0 and nicking a goal late In the second half.
It’s worked a few times but it’s mainly down to the opposition being wasteful - not us being a strong defensive unit with silky counter attacking football.

It was only a matter of time before it backfired. I could quite easily see us go on a bad run and potato face wouldn’t have a clue how to stop it . We will continue playing like this week in week out until the useless cronut fucks off.

He tries to be mr Nice and pally with his chums in the media but you need a ruthless streak in football , and unfortunately this clown doesn’t have it and never will.
His persona comes across weekly in our meek and mild performances.

Captain Obvious
Drunk Control
Drunk Control

Post by Captain Obvious » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:25 pm

originallad wrote:
My wife can f*** off if she thinks she's getting oral tonight.
She doesn’t need it twice in one day <whistle>

Sanchino

Post by Sanchino » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:29 pm

Toondes wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:18 pm
Sanchino wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:04 pm

That was a winnable game and we f***ing bottled it as per . I’m not buying into this media bollocks either. We’ve been very poor all season and most of last season. We have absolutely fluked results this season but a spanking like this has been on the cards for a while. We continuously surrender possession regardless of the opposition with the hope of keeping it 0-0 and nicking a goal late In the second half.
It’s worked a few times but it’s mainly down to the opposition being wasteful - not us being a strong defensive unit with silky counter attacking football.

It was only a matter of time before it backfired. I could quite easily see us go on a bad run and potato face wouldn’t have a clue how to stop it . We will continue playing like this week in week out until the useless cronut f***s off.

He tries to be mr Nice and pally with his chums in the media but you need a ruthless streak in football , and unfortunately this clown doesn’t have it and never will.
His persona comes across weekly in our meek and mild performances.
Yeah true, those are fair points. I do want Bruce to go but it anti happening anytime soon unfortunately unless we get relegated or go on a really horrible run. I would love someone like Bielsa who works with what he has and turned a average Championship mid-table Leeds side into Premier League quality without real financial backing. You could tell today the difference in quality.. Biesla a expansive continental attacking possession based manager with a fantastic philosophy and original methods. Bruce a old-fashioned British clogger with conservative, negative and defensive way of playing. As much as it was a winnable game it was a game we could lose. Leeds just looked the fitter, stronger, faster, better drilled & energetic unit. They overrun us. Can't have too many complains when we have a limited manager.. the way we set-up 4-4-2 just wasn't it.. a 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 would have been better so we could've controlled the midfield better.

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:56 pm

Classic Bruce
“ We were fine until the last ten to fifteen minutes and then we gave away poor goals. We got caught on the edge of our box, gave away possession. The goals are not acceptable.
Until the 75th minute we were in it. Then we gave goals away.
I'm not going to make excuses (about fatigue). We were poor.”

biggeordiedave
Living in his head rent free
Living in his head rent free

Post by biggeordiedave » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:22 pm

That was f***ing awful, but we looked absolutely knackered to be fair.
Kindly deeds done for free!