HMRC Investigation into NUFC Officially Dropped.

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

HMRC Investigation into NUFC Officially Dropped.

Post by Don Sholeone » Thu May 06, 2021 5:14 pm

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Re: HMRC Investigation into NUFC Officially Dropped.

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Thu May 06, 2021 5:41 pm

Suing the PL for alleged competition law breaches too
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Thu May 06, 2021 6:01 pm

Yeah it's all getting a bit messy, I think the whole ESL thing has given the club a perfect opportunity to ramp up the pressure. I think the preference for us is for it to be settled out of court if just to speed up the process. I think they want the PL to ask themselves if this is all worth fighting.

Also I know this is going into tinfoil hat territory but the statement from Ashley kinda makes it sound like there was involvement from other clubs or the PL in this HMRC thing, possibly them handing over information to them which could have lead to the raids. Honestly I wouldn't rule out anything right now <laugh>. Although id suspect the statements are more of a "you're next" battle cry for the other upcoming cases.

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Thu May 06, 2021 6:53 pm

Don Sholeone wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:01 pm
Yeah it's all getting a bit messy, I think the whole ESL thing has given the club a perfect opportunity to ramp up the pressure. I think the preference for us is for it to be settled out of court if just to speed up the process. I think they want the PL to ask themselves if this is all worth fighting.

Also I know this is going into tinfoil hat territory but the statement from Ashley kinda makes it sound like there was involvement from other clubs or the PL in this HMRC thing, possibly them handing over information to them which could have lead to the raids. Honestly I wouldn't rule out anything right now <laugh>. Although id suspect the statements are more of a "you're next" battle cry for the other upcoming cases.
Oh I've no doubt every club has some shady dealings, and when anyone comes knocking they likely connect them to even guiltier parties and bigger fish.