NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Re: NUFC Minor/Untrusted Transfer Rumours (Summer 2021)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:41 pm

Eduard close to joining Leicester for 15m, apparently.
Previously CIH/Cabella's Invincible Hair

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant

Post by Sanchino » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:14 am

CIH wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:41 pm
Wow. Not a bad price that at all could end up being a bargain for them.. I feel he'll end up being worth triple in a few years if he transfers his SPL form to the Prem.. could be the ideal replacement for Vardy & partner for Ineacheno. <ok>

Should have been in for him.. but Leicester offer him European football. All we'll offer him is a potential relegation battle. <urgh>

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:29 am

lassassinblanc wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:38 pm
Ajer most likely off to Leverkusen
yeah, norwich pulled out after his medical. interestinto see that bayer arent as bothered tho. maybe missed a bullet? lol. bayer need a def in after ther 2 best ones left this summer

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:11 am

CIH wrote:
Dirt cheap.

Good move for Leicester, Vardy is still a good player but clearly past his peak now so gives them more depth upfront.

No point us even enquiring as Leicester are light-years ahead of us on and off the pitch. Only a complete moron would choose us over them <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:41 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:11 am
CIH wrote:
Dirt cheap.

Good move for Leicester, Vardy is still a good player but clearly past his peak now so gives them more depth upfront.

No point us even enquiring as Leicester are light-years ahead of us on and off the pitch. Only a complete moron would choose us over them <laugh>
I remember when Jordan Veretout chose Aston Villa over Leicester in 15/16. That ended well <awe>

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:12 pm

doin well atm in seria a. whod hav thought it lol

lassassinblanc
Netherlands (Gini)
Netherlands (Gini)

Post by lassassinblanc » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:38 pm

gola wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:29 am
lassassinblanc wrote:
yeah, norwich pulled out after his medical. interestinto see that bayer arent as bothered tho. maybe missed a bullet? lol. bayer need a def in after ther 2 best ones left this summer
What medical ???

Unless he had it in the Norwegian international camp he hasn't had one
I'll Hazard a guess

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:44 pm

I don’t think it’s that uncommon to have medicals taking place in other places?
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:46 pm

Yeah I looked into that after the mention, couldn't see much of it. Been linked to norwich as well as us, but Leverkusen seems like the most likely. Seems a decent enough player, but I'm not sure why we are constantly linked to centrebacks. It's by far not our weakest area. Seems almost certain that Lejune won't be brought back into the side, mind. Not dissimilar to Rafa not wanting Mbemba, or Pardew not being a fan or Mbiwa. Seemingly talented ball playing centre backs not wanted by the Manager, for reasons we are not privy to. Have to trust in the cabbagehead.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:23 pm

I got a shirt with Mbiwa on the back - seemed
like a good idea at the time <laugh>

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:12 am

lassassinblanc wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:38 pm
gola wrote:

What medical ???

its common 4 medicals to take place in camps. can actually take place anywhere and duz if club is keen enough which norwich obvs mustve been cos they cudnt wait. its nt like the old days of players havin to come str8 to the club to hav it done lol

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:14 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:23 pm
I got a shirt with Mbiwa on the back - seemed
like a good idea at the time <laugh>
lol tho tbf when he signed i was well chuffed. he looked the real deal. was gutted wen he amounted to nothin (while at nufc obvs, has actually had decent career everywhere else)

gola
ASM's Gucci Headband

Post by gola » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:15 am

n for wat is worth and am a big fan of lejeune, not sure why hes not fancied. other than obv injurie troubles which are obvs manageable as proved this yr.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:25 am

Same, lejeune should definitely be in the team. Played 34 league games for them last season so has definitely proven his fitness.

Sanchino

Post by Sanchino » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:00 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:25 am
Same, lejeune should definitely be in the team. Played 34 league games for them last season so has definitely proven his fitness.
This. He should defo be in the team if we're going to continue with the 3 at the back system.

Destroyer type 'defender' - Lascelles (solid but has his injury issues), Fernandez (might leave but one of our best defenders this season Mr. Reliable.. at 32 not getting any younger tho), Dummet (solid all-rounder but limited on the ball) & Clark (decent enough on the ball but more of a destroyer to me.. usually solid but getting on a bit now at 31.. gonna be 32 this year but good to have as back-up)

Ball playing type 'defender' - Schar (his passing & vision is very good at times not to mention his mazy runs from defence he used to do but can be erratic & inconsistent) & Lejeune (probably our most well rounded complete CB we have.. not only comfortable with the ball but solid in the air & good tackler/interceptor)

In this three at the back system we need ball playing CBs partnered with a destroyer or 2 destroyers depending on tactics, opposition, etc.

Ideally (on form & fully fit) & assuming there's no departures this summer I'll have Lascelles partnered with Schar & Lejeune tbh. Have Clark, Fernandez & Dummet as back-ups/rotation. Could see Lejeune & Fernandez / Schar leaving though so we'll have to replace them with 1 or 2 ball playing CB's.. I guess that's why we're linked with Ajer, Dickie & Kabak. We want more youth in defence which is understandable as all our CB's are either pushing 30s or in there 30s already.

lassassinblanc
Netherlands (Gini)
Netherlands (Gini)

Post by lassassinblanc » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:50 am

gola wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:12 am
lassassinblanc wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:38 pm

What medical ???

its common 4 medicals to take place in camps. can actually take place anywhere and duz if club is keen enough which norwich obvs mustve been cos they cudnt wait. its nt like the old days of players havin to come str8 to the club to hav it done lol
I know they happen but he hasn't had a medical in the Norwegian camp.

I work part-time for the Norwegian FA and nothing was scheduled.

Last time I spoke with Kris 2 days ago he said he was leaving it up to his agent. He said Bayer was most likely as he'd play in Europe but he'd be very open PL
I'll Hazard a guess

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:57 pm

gola wrote:
lassassinblanc wrote:
And makes sense he'd want to go there, between a club that's been consistently good for a while now, with opportunity to play. Who knows what kind of promises we even could have offered to him on that front.

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:13 pm

I do love an ITK battle.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:22 pm

Maybe gola is his agent :bandit:

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:38 pm

gola wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:15 am
n for wat is worth and am a big fan of lejeune, not sure why hes not fancied. other than obv injurie troubles which are obvs manageable as proved this yr.
i rate lejeune as our best defender tbh, and iirc his injury troubles were a result of a nasty tackle, then bruce rushing him back to play 3 games in a week. also hes more than capable in a back 4, him and Lascelles the season we got promoted is the best weve been defensively since Colos team of the season inclusion. And although that was with two far more defensive fullbacks, its the formation id like to see us play as it gets the best out of our current attcking crop; ASM on the left, almiron behind the striker and Fraser or Murphy on the right