Match day thread - Fulham v NUFC

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: Match day thread - Fulham v NUFC

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun May 23, 2021 7:46 pm

Turns out we are a one man team...Willock!

If Bruce had continued to freeze him out (Ritchie) we definitely wouldn’t have hit 45 points, he’s contributed massively to some big wins and chipped in his share of assists (including winning the penalty today).
Last edited by Bodacious Benny on Sun May 23, 2021 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

seaside nipper
Spain (Morata)
Spain (Morata)

Post by seaside nipper » Sun May 23, 2021 7:56 pm

I think I’ll leave this seasons final out turn comment with the Ritchie factor !!
Since his “challenge” to Bruce and return to tbe team we’ve improved massively.......undeniably so
He brings a determination a positive action, a persistence and a threat that invigorates those around him.
Good on him , he was right, Bruce was wrong 👍🏼
Clydeside & Tyneside

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Sun May 23, 2021 10:04 pm

I was working so didn't watch the game, very brief highlights by the look of it. Didn't realise Willock ran with the ball from our half to score, thought more would've been made of that <laugh> Looked to be like Ritchie dived for the penalty? Only one angle shown there though, and doesn't matter in the long run.
Previously CIH/Cabella's Invincible Hair

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun May 23, 2021 10:17 pm

CIH wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 10:04 pm

I was working so didn't watch the game, very brief highlights by the look of it. Didn't realise Willock ran with the ball from our half to score, thought more would've been made of that <laugh> Looked to be like Ritchie dived for the penalty? Only one angle shown there though, and doesn't matter in the long run.
There was contact on Ritchie, not much the defender could have done / known about it tho.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Tue May 25, 2021 4:41 pm

seaside nipper wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:56 pm
I think I’ll leave this seasons final out turn comment with the Ritchie factor !!
Since his “challenge” to Bruce and return to tbe team we’ve improved massively.......undeniably so
He brings a determination a positive action, a persistence and a threat that invigorates those around him.
Good on him , he was right, Bruce was wrong 👍🏼
To be fair, Ritchie was absolute s**** as a LB, and didn't deserve to be playing. But to his and Bruce's credit (can't believe I'm giving him that), unsurprisingly as a winger he's better suited to playing LWB, and he buckled down after their fight and really upped his game too. Maybe they both needed that blow-up to get on with and make some necessary changes.