Other Clubs Rumours/Transfers (Summer 2021)

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Other Clubs Rumours/Transfers (Summer 2021)

Post by Tsi » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:29 pm

Rose has signed for Watford
Last edited by Tsi on Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Re: Other Clubs Rumours\Transfers (Summer 2021)

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:31 pm

Glad we didn't go in for him tbh, clearly miles past his best and on decent money too that we can better spend on wages elsewhere hopefully.

Ramsey being linked with a return to the PL (Everton and Palace <laugh> linked), shame we don't spend money as he'd be excellent. Not that he'd come to us!
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Re: Other Clubs Rumours/Transfers (Summer 2021)

Post by Tsi » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:25 pm

Glad we passed on him also would much rather have Willems

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:49 pm

I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:08 am

Brighton have rejected a £40m bid from Arsenal for Ben White.

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:36 am

And Arsenal have rejected a 25m bid from Villa for Smith-Rowe.
Previously CIH/Cabella's Invincible Hair

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:00 pm

Cabella'nın Yenilmez Saçları wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:36 am
Villa becoming a more ambitious team than Arsenal - would cement their place as a has-been if Villa got one of their best young players.

Sanchino
http://thesaurus.com/browse/redundant

Post by Sanchino » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:06 pm

I'm guessing they value him more than Willock.. so 30mil + they would be looking for & that's a minimum. I think he'll stay with Arsenal as he's there future.. him, Willock, Marteneli, & Saka all have great potential to build a strong attacking core in the side for years to come.

On the Ramsey coming back to the Prem .. I'll absolutely love him! Would be the perfect all action & technical box-to-box central midfielder we've been craving for since Cabaye but no way it'll happen simply due to his wages & better options if he was to leave Juventus. If we actually get a takeover then there's definitely a possibility.. <awe>
Last edited by Sanchino on Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:07 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:00 pm
Villa becoming a more ambitious team than Arsenal - would cement their place as a has-been if Villa got one of their best young players.
What if we got one of their better young players in Willock? :bandit:

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:16 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:08 am

Sanchino

Post by Sanchino » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:37 pm

Tsi wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:16 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:08 am
Is he worth 50 mil though?? Seriously..

Even 40 mil is a bit too high.. I mean I know he's a young English international CB which already boosts the price up immensely & he's a good technical ball player but don't know if he's worth that much I mean you could probably find better value in the continent for half the price. Saying all this.. we did pay 40mil for Joelinton <erk>

Talking of Brighton.. there's rumours that Lamptey (there speedy & nimble RB who tore us to shreds when they beat us at St James Park last season) is interesting the likes of Spurs & us. I'll take him in a heartbeat... only thing is with Murphy's emergence as solid & competent RWB do we need someone like Lamptey? Unless we're planning on selling Kraft/Manquillo or pushing Murphy further forward on the right hand side. <scratch>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:56 pm

Lamptey is always injured, like always always!

beatski
England (Kane)
England (Kane)

Post by beatski » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:50 pm

Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:07 pm
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:00 pm

What if we got one of their better young players in Willock? :bandit:
<laugh> keep dreaming

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:30 pm

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Post by Tsi » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:16 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Signed a one year deal a few sites saying they are favourites to sign Ramsey as well.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:35 pm

Being well and truly left for dead by a team that spent longer in the championship than us and hasn’t been back in the PL as long as we have <awe>

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Sanchino wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:37 pm
Tsi wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:16 pm

Even 40 mil is a bit too high.. I mean I know he's a young English international CB which already boosts the price up immensely & he's a good technical ball player but don't know if he's worth that much I mean you could probably find better value in the continent for half the price. Saying all this.. we did pay 40mil for Joelinton <erk>

Talking of Brighton.. there's rumours that Lamptey (there speedy & nimble RB who tore us to shreds when they beat us at St James Park last season) is interesting the likes of Spurs & us. I'll take him in a heartbeat... only thing is with Murphy's emergence as solid & competent RWB do we need someone like Lamptey? Unless we're planning on selling Kraft/Manquillo or pushing Murphy further forward on the right hand side. <scratch>
Worth it? No, but hardly any player is. But what would Brighton buy with 40m either? Any English club who gets a windfall fee just gets charged an extortionate fee for the replacement and now you're back where you started but with a lesser player at CB. So you may as well demand the moon and hope for the best.

Valentino's fast feet
Senegal (Aboubakar)
Senegal (Aboubakar)

Post by Valentino's fast feet » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:19 am

Remember Colo wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:09 pm
Sanchino wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:37 pm

Worth it? No, but hardly any player is. But what would Brighton buy with 40m either? Any English club who gets a windfall fee just gets charged an extortionate fee for the replacement and now you're back where you started but with a lesser player at CB. So you may as well demand the moon and hope for the best.
Best not be bloody looking at Lascelles, that's for sure.

And no, he's certainly not worth 50m - White. Arsenal are essentially the right kind of club at the right time to buy him for an extortionate fee. Desperate to regain former glories. Vain hope that spunking that kind of cash on a young english defender might mean they'll offload a young english midfielder to balance the wotsits...

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:16 pm

Man City bid £100m for Kane
# stolen from nufc.com :)

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:02 am

Supposed media 'sources' really do spout such bollocks, claiming that Man C are willing to offer a choice of Jesus, Mahrez, Sterling, Laporte in p/ex. for Kane...yeah I'm sure they know who's in Pep's plans and even if they were willing to offer any of those I doubt it would be public knowledge. Pep is hardly Mourinho, he looks out for his players rather than cast them off or throw them under a bus at the first opportunity! Anyway, can't see any of those players wanting to go to a European Conference team even if it was true.