Ashley/Llambias/Barton

Tsi
Suisse (topless man)
Suisse (topless man)

Re: Ashley/Llambias/Barton

Post by Tsi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:17 am

MrsFeenee wrote:I stopped following him on twitter because I couldn't stomach his victim mentality, and this book won't be an autobiography, it will be a novel, because it will be entirely made up of Joey telling how he thinks (wishes) things happened from his own deluded mind. I think he is a pathetic creature and I have no interest in reading more of his 'woe is me' victim stories to make himself yet more money and court yet more attention.

<applause>

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:18 am

MrsFeenee wrote:I stopped following him on twitter because I couldn't stomach his victim mentality, and this book won't be an autobiography, it will be a novel, because it will be entirely made up of Joey telling how he thinks (wishes) things happened from his own deluded mind. I think he is a pathetic creature and I have no interest in reading more of his 'woe is me' victim stories to make himself yet more money and court yet more attention.
This. He'd make a perfect Liverpool fan.

MrsFeenee
Pope's Goalposts

Post by MrsFeenee » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:21 am

The Dream Boat wrote:
This. He'd make a perfect Liverpool fan.
<laugh>
...what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. Liam Neeson, Taken

Mifune
Homeless Spunky Slut
Homeless Spunky Slut

Post by Mifune » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:30 am

The less heard about Barton the better. His book will be like everything he spews out, just self-serving BS.