Post by Duke » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:40 am

It's from 4chan
I dunno

The Situation
No Thanks, I'm Full
No Thanks, I'm Full

Re: I'm sorry but this is just sad...

Post by The Situation » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:41 am

rabit71 wrote:as a football fan i genuinely wouldn;t have a problem going to watch a match at another stadium.

there are a few reasons that would put me off going to the SoL though, cheese grease down my back being one of them, being surrounded by that annoying whingey accent another.

actually. i could go on at length here:
my reasons for not wanting to go to the stadium of lights****
1. being surrounded by that annoying whingey accent
2. the potential for cheese grease being dripped down my back from half time chips
3. the smell
4. being looked at like a piece of meat because i appear more "normal" looking than the natives, and thus, more desirable to the women
5. the lack of desirable women there for me to look at like pieces of meat
6. i hate being sat next to empty seats at the match
7. i would have to walk through a bit of sunderland to get there. god that place is depressing, surprised the roadside isn't lined with people who have just given up and topped themselves on the walk from the metro. those flat blocks on the way must all have their windows glued shut.
8. i'd keep asking "who is that player then?" or "what's his name?"
9. i wouldn't know any of the songs and knowing me i'd casually forget their "new" lyrics and continue to sing the blaydon races if it started up.
10. i'd probably have to have a "mackem mate" (do they exist?)

i'll stop there as it's getting late.
Haha this combined with your avatar has to be one of the best posts so far on this forum!

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:57 am

SMB that is all
# stolen from nufc.com :)

Don Sholeone
Brazil (Neymar)
Brazil (Neymar)

Post by Don Sholeone » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:27 am

Anyone who hates their rival more then they love their team are pathetic idiots, they are the ones that put some people off going to games.

MrsFeenee
Pope's Goalposts

Post by MrsFeenee » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:20 pm

It's a few years ago now, but some friends of mine (Mackem father and son) went to the SOL for a Sunderland vs Newcastle match. Newcastle won (yay!) When they got back to their car all their windows had been put out by a bunch of Sunderland supporters. Not because they supported Newcastle (because they don't they are Mackems) but because their car had been bought from a Reg Vardy dealer in Newcastle, so the scum had just assumed they were from there. Pathetic.
...what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. Liam Neeson, Taken

nufc4life

Post by nufc4life » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 pm

MrsFeenee wrote:It's a few years ago now, but some friends of mine (Mackem father and son) went to the SOL for a Sunderland vs Newcastle match. Newcastle won (yay!) When they got back to their car all their windows had been put out by a bunch of Sunderland supporters. Not because they supported Newcastle (because they don't they are Mackems) but because their car had been bought from a Reg Vardy dealer in Newcastle, so the scum had just assumed they were from there. Pathetic.
sounds like the simpletons from southwick had fun

StoneyNUFC
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Post by StoneyNUFC » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:23 pm

TheLittleGeordie wrote:
rabit71 wrote:not to get on a high horse here, but i think most of the hatred stems from bitterness tbh.

bitter because nufc tend to do better. bitter because nufc tend to gain more national recognition. bitter because newcastle is quite a nice place and sunderland is a bit of a shithole. bitter because when they go abroad they get asked if they're geordies.

imagine being born and having to live under a rock whilst being constantly reminded that a guy born at the same time as you is living it up in the sunshine. Add into this that you're more than likely deformed and you'd be bitter too.
<laugh>
But to be serious some of them saying they'd rather not go to SJP than meet they're business clients or whatever they were talking about takes it too far. It's just sad
<laugh> just a bit.

Obviously why 5under1and is such a s*** hole! they're missing half their meetings and losing clients left, right and center <laugh>

Seriously though, so long as we're not like that I'm happy. Will show new supporters which club is the right one to follow.

Must be sooo embarressing for their decent contingent (there are some, surely?)
"A good martial artist does not become tense but ready, not thinking but yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come." - Bruce lee
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.

nufc4life

Post by nufc4life » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:13 pm

just a s*** hole run down waste of space city

P.T.N
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue

Post by P.T.N » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:44 pm

It's a disgrace how some fans act!

I can remember having an argument with Master Simpson because I mentioned my Grandad was from Sunderland. He said my Grandad would be turning in his grave because his Grandson was a Newcastle fan.

It's sickening really. At the end of the day...is it JUST football. There is no reason whatsoever to start hating another person simply because of which football team the support.

Alas, the small majority that do hate others because of the team they support are so narrow minded and thick, they'll never grasp how sad it really is.

nufc4life

Post by nufc4life » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 pm

well if i am honest here ptn i was actually born there ,all my family live there and support them i am the outcast me and my two sons support newcastle and thats how it is i wouldnt f***ing dare support the mackem s*** team ,

maybe i was born in sunderland hospital but i lived in washington all my younger days so i dont class my self as a mackem at all

P.T.N
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue

Post by P.T.N » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:01 pm

nufc4life wrote:well if i am honest here ptn i was actually born there ,all my family live there and support them i am the outcast me and my two sons support newcastle and thats how it is i wouldnt f****** dare support the mackem s*** team ,

maybe i was born in sunderland hospital but i lived in washington all my younger days so i dont class my self as a mackem at all
Would you let your son support Sunderland?

nufc4life

Post by nufc4life » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 pm

mate my family have tried brainwashing him it doesnt work he is a toon fan and tells them sunderland are s**** ha hes only 5

P.T.N
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue
Piss Me Off & I Will Sue

Post by P.T.N » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:07 pm

nufc4life wrote:mate my family have tried brainwashing him it doesnt work he is a toon fan and tells them sunderland are s**** ha hes only 5

Least he's made his own choice.

He sounds smart considering he is only 5 and knows Sunderland are s****. Hope you can afford Uni fee's for the lad. As it's clear he's gonna be at OxBridge <ok>

nufc4life

Post by nufc4life » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:17 pm

ha ha ha f***ing rights he already said on his 18th birthday hes getting the same tattoo as me on his leg of the newcastle badge

its just because i follow the team he knows best

toon toon b and w army