The Match Tickets Thread

Deano
Pope's Goalposts

Re: The Match Tickets Thread

Post by Deano » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Deano wrote:
Would have done it if it was a saturday
I love midweek games as it gives me more chance to get a ticket! Whenever a game in/around the Midlands is moved to midweek I'm like <dotheameobi>
Circumstances are different i live in scotland its 2 days off work then traversing scot/National rail to get to The region where west brom is if only i had a car

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Deano wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:
I love midweek games as it gives me more chance to get a ticket! Whenever a game in/around the Midlands is moved to midweek I'm like <dotheameobi>
Circumstances are different i live in scotland its 2 days off work then traversing scot/National rail to get to The region where west brom is if only i had a car
Totally. I live in the Midlands so even on a weekday I can relatively easily do the likes of WBA, Leicester and even Liverpool/Manchester (if I can get tickets) by finishing work a bit early.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:50 am

WBA goes on general sale at 10am today for those who don't have a ST or Membership <ok>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Blue & Maroon
France (Benzema)
France (Benzema)

Post by Blue & Maroon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:28 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:WBA goes on general sale at 10am today for those who don't have a ST or Membership <ok>
Was going to pick a couple up until I realised it's on a twatting Tuesday <wenger>

Remember Colo
Ancient Forum Relic
Ancient Forum Relic

Post by Remember Colo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Magdia wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:WBA goes on general sale at 10am today for those who don't have a ST or Membership <ok>
Was going to pick a couple up until I realised it's on a twatting Tuesday <wenger>
Tuesday's the new Friday! Didn't you hear?

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:54 pm

Tickets now sold out.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:53 am

Man C at home will on go to ST and Members sale.

Deano
Pope's Goalposts

Post by Deano » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:20 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:Man C at home will on go to ST and Members sale.
That on the 27th ?

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Deano wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:Man C at home will on go to ST and Members sale.
That on the 27th ?
Yep, that's the one <ok>

hrngr

Post by hrngr » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:35 pm

Lads, this is likely a stupid question, but go easy on the abuse if so...

Theres a group of about 30 of us over from Ireland in Feb and were hoping to get to a game - its Man U that weekend which isn't going to help, but is there any chance of us getting tickets?? And whats our best bet if so? I tried hospitality but its too expensive for us.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:29 am

hrngr wrote:Lads, this is likely a stupid question, but go easy on the abuse if so...

Theres a group of about 30 of us over from Ireland in Feb and were hoping to get to a game - its Man U that weekend which isn't going to help, but is there any chance of us getting tickets?? And whats our best bet if so? I tried hospitality but its too expensive for us.
You've got no chance if you wait for it to go to public sale. One option would be to fork out for some memberships (£30 per membership) and try and get enough tickets when they go to members sale. You probably won't get 30 together but you might get enough. Would probably need about 10 memberships tho as I suspect for this game that they restrict it to 2 or 3 tickets per membership.

Colback's Orange Tufts
USA USA USA (Pulisic)
USA USA USA (Pulisic)

Post by Colback's Orange Tufts » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:46 am

Yeah, home tickets are hard to get on open sale, particularly for Man U
Sharing articles no-one reads since 2012

hrngr

Post by hrngr » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:01 am

Thanks lads, thats helpful. The membership worth a try I reckon, fingers crossed

srf92
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by srf92 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:50 am

Massive Newcastle fan from the US. Coming to England this winter just to watch football with my mate and we are desperate to see City at home on the 27th. Any member that would lend a hand to some desperate American fans and is willing to part with 2 tix for FV would be much appreciated! Never been to St. James Park in my life, and this might be our only chance to take in the atmosphere!

DZAVATiR
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by DZAVATiR » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:52 pm

Hey

Was wondering on the off chance if anybody had a couple of spare tickets/ know anybody with spare tickets for the Chelsea game at the weekend? Know its a bit short notice... will obviously pay for them. Wanted to take the old man to the game
Cheers

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:24 am

Got my ticket for Stoke away <diva>

Toon Ireland
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by Toon Ireland » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:13 am

Hi lads I'm trying to plan my 1st match in St. James and I'm looking to get two tickets for arsenal in April. Any tips on the best way to go about it? I know it's too early to approach the club but any help now would be really appreciated. Is it likely I'd get 2 on general sale?

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:17 pm

West Ham away is sold out. Cracking stadium (I've been there for the Paralympics and to see a gig) but I can't imagine how bad it must be to watch football there.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Toon Ireland wrote:Hi lads I'm trying to plan my 1st match in St. James and I'm looking to get two tickets for arsenal in April. Any tips on the best way to go about it? I know it's too early to approach the club but any help now would be really appreciated. Is it likely I'd get 2 on general sale?
Depends how well/badly we're doing. I'd say it should make it to general sale but you'd need to get in there quickly when tickets go on sale. NUFC.com are usually pretty up-to-date with sale dates.

A membership is about £35 a year and would give you earlier access to tickets so maybe worth it seen as you're making the trip over.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:06 am

Stoke away on New Year's Day is sold out now.

I'll be going so won't be drinking too much on NYE.