Re: The Match Tickets Thread

Post by Cahill » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:57 am

Thanks Benny. Looking forward to it

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:04 am

I know it’s all a bit up in the air but when are applications for new season tickets available ? I asked this last year but can’t remember what the answer was
# stolen from nufc.com :)

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:26 pm

Anybody ?

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:28 pm

Isn't it usually about June for current ticket holders not on rolling deals to confirm, then they stick them on sale? Not sure really, and all ticketing is shut down at the moment anyway.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:44 am

Colly wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:28 pm
Isn't it usually about June for current ticket holders not on rolling deals to confirm, then they stick them on sale? Not sure really, and all ticketing is shut down at the moment anyway.
Yeah I think it was late June early July for renewals last year. So you'd probably be looking at late July for new applications. Though I doubt that'll be the case this year as I'd be very surprised if the new season starts in early August.

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:27 am

Just bought season tickets for next year after a 2 year hiatus. Glutton for punishment

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:14 pm

Love the fact that despite the two year gap you've only missed about 6 months of games!

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:39 pm

Don't suppose any ST holders would be able to get (or apply) for a Villa away ticket? I live nearby but it's going to sell-out to ST holders guaranteed. Can transfer money via PayPal if anyone can get one.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:06 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:39 pm
Don't suppose any ST holders would be able to get (or apply) for a Villa away ticket? I live nearby but it's going to sell-out to ST holders guaranteed. Can transfer money via PayPal if anyone can get one.
You may struggle depending on how they implement the vaccine passports.

Rumours are that tickets will be linked to your ID and you'll have to show ID matching that of the ticket (for track and trace puproses) and vaccine status via NHS app or letter at turnstiles to get access to Premier League grounds.

Which would completely kill the resell / spare tickets market as only the ticket would only be valid does use by the purchaser.

Though I still doubt this vaccine passport thing will actually be implemented. I reckon it's just a threat to try and get the idiots who haven't yet had the vaccine to have it.

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:21 pm

Ah yeah good point. I’ve been double dosed but yeah If they go to that extent won’t be able to.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Toondes
f uck tha police
f uck tha police

Post by Toondes » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:09 am

Colly wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:14 pm
Love the fact that despite the two year gap you've only missed about 6 months of games!
😂

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:18 pm

Not thread worthy but apparently we played (and lost) a friendly v Burnley on Tuesday this week, completely passed me by that one!

https://www.nufc.com/2021-22html/2021-0 ... ley-a.html

eckthebairn
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by eckthebairn » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:40 pm

Hi guys/girls,
Looking for a bit of advice. I posted this earlier today but in the wrong place I think.
I'm hoping to head down from Edinburgh on Sunday to West Ham game but can't be sure until Sunday morning. Does anyone know if I can turn up at the ground around 12.00 and buy 2 tickets. I don't fancy paying around £70 for train tickets, to be told there's no tickets.
Thanks

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:50 pm

Think there will certainly be tickets available and I presume the box office will be open.

Captain Obvious
Drunk Control
Drunk Control

Post by Captain Obvious » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:00 pm

I actually think you'll be able to buy online on Sunday morning before you set off. There is a cut off but I'm fairly sure there's at least a small window where you can buy if available and then collect from the box office. I might be wrong and things might have changed but I'm sure bought a ticket on the day before for a 3pm kick off....

eckthebairn
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by eckthebairn » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:32 pm

Hi guys,
Thanks for taking the time to reply. According to the lady that I spoke with at NUFC ticketing, the online and telephone sales stop on Saturday afternoon. If I can't buy on Saturday apparently Id need to turn up at the ground on Sunday.
Tbh the vibe that I got was that she wasn't 100% certain.

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:27 pm

That's our club sadly. My brothers season ticket hasn't shown up yet, he's going to have fun on Sunday...

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:13 am

Still after a spare for Villa next weekend if anyone hears of one <cheers>

Bodacious Benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by Bodacious Benny » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:45 am

Season ticket holders (if there are any), my next request is a ticket for the Wolves game as I live about half an hours walk from the stadium...happy to transfer the money before anyone books a ticket just in case you're worried!

Captain Obvious
Drunk Control
Drunk Control

Post by Captain Obvious » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:25 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:45 am
Season ticket holders (if there are any), my next request is a ticket for the Wolves game as I live about half an hours walk from the stadium...happy to transfer the money before anyone books a ticket just in case you're worried!
If it goes to members i can grab you one 👍