The Match Tickets Thread

5 Goals - Hesakmi
Prediction League Champion

The Match Tickets Thread

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Just thought this might be handy in the future if someone wants to buy or sell tickets, or as has any questions about tickets for games, they can ask them here.

Also, updates on home and away tickets going on sale can be updated here.

Ticket updates:

Man City (a) SOLD OUT
Benfica (a) Public sale
Fulham (h) Public sale
Benfica (h) Public sale
mackems (h) SOLD OUT
Last edited by 5 Goals - Hesakmi on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Ryan Taylor Over The Wall , Ryan Taylor Over The Wall!
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

Nobbys Trumpet
Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Re: The Match Tickets Thread

Post by Nobbys Trumpet » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:45 pm

1000 tickets is that it?! Do you think if we sell them out quickly that we'll be allocated more?!
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
Formerly - He Leapt About a Perch

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Nobbys Trumpet wrote:1000 tickets is that it?! Do you think if we sell them out quickly that we'll be allocated more?!
Doubt we'll get more tickets but we'll definitely sell it out, just hoping that the loyalty points requirement goes down a bit before it sells out.
Ramone wrote:Papiss Cisse stick your dick in my arse because that was one of the most erection inspiring strikes I have ever seen.

Vaj
Dyslexia Untied: Flash League Champions
Dyslexia Untied: Flash League Champions

Post by Vaj » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Anyone know what the chances are of Wigan away going to members sale on a Sunday at 4pm?

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:17 pm

L'homme Licorne wrote:Anyone know what the chances are of Wigan away going to members sale on a Sunday at 4pm?
Depends if we get the max allocation we can or just get a piss poor one. If we take the full 5k they offer then it will definitely go to members sale. We'll probably only take about half of that though but it still might go to members sale.

I hope Man City away goes to 0 loyalty points, I'm supposed to get 7 tickets for it but all the season tickets available to me don't have many points.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Nobbys Trumpet wrote:1000 tickets is that it?! Do you think if we sell them out quickly that we'll be allocated more?!
Possibly, depends if we gamble on it or not. I can't remember about last year but when we went there in the Championship we didn't sell about half our allocation. We are entitled to 2k but we just got 1k as we are scared we won't sell out with Swansea being awkward to get to. We should still sell out 2k quickly with no problem as well though.

The Rock Lobster
Is Shit
Is Shit

Post by The Rock Lobster » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Ticket bought for Metalist game <diva>
" Samaras is a special player." - A. Iniesta

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:36 pm

TJR_NUFC wrote:
L'homme Licorne wrote:Anyone know what the chances are of Wigan away going to members sale on a Sunday at 4pm?
Depends if we get the max allocation we can or just get a piss poor one. If we take the full 5k they offer then it will definitely go to members sale. We'll probably only take about half of that though but it still might go to members sale.

I hope Man City away goes to 0 loyalty points, I'm supposed to get 7 tickets for it but all the season tickets available to me don't have many points.
We'll definitely get the biggest allocation possible at Wigan as that's always what Wigan offer away teams. I think it's the standard 5400 seats all behind the goal on the left side.

This one will sell out quickly though and it will probably go on members sale for a few days, but don't expect it to stay on sale for much longer than that.

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:37 pm

The Rock Lobster wrote:Ticket bought for Metalist game <diva>
Block D Party? <diva> <laugh>

The Rock Lobster
Is Shit
Is Shit

Post by The Rock Lobster » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:39 pm

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:
East stand just next to the corner, M <gent> only £15 bargain!

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:41 pm

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:
TJR_NUFC wrote:

We'll definitely get the biggest allocation possible at Wigan as that's always what Wigan offer away teams. I think it's the standard 5400 seats all behind the goal on the left side.

This one will sell out quickly though and it will probably go on members sale for a few days, but don't expect it to stay on sale for much longer than that.
It doesn't matter what Wigan offer though. The first half of the allocation is refundable if you don't sell the tickets so we always get that. The second half of the allocation is non refundable which is why we never get the max we can have unless NUFC are confident we will sell out as they are out of pocket if we don't sell out. Wigan is close to Newcastle though and is always a decent away day so we have to be taking the full 5K+ and selling it out. Swansea you can understand why the club took the smaller allocation.

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:45 pm

The Rock Lobster wrote:
5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:
I got a kids ticket for a fiver :bandit:

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:48 pm

TJR_NUFC wrote:
5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:

It doesn't matter what Wigan offer though. The first half of the allocation is refundable if you don't sell the tickets so we always get that. The second half of the allocation is non refundable which is why we never get the max we can have unless NUFC are confident we will sell out as they are out of pocket if we don't sell out. Wigan is close to Newcastle though and is always a decent away day so we have to be taking the full 5K+ and selling it out. Swansea you can understand why the club took the smaller allocation.
Yeah, but what I meant is for example Everton offer either 1700 or 3000, QPR offer either 1200 or 2500 etc. etc. Wigan always give away teams the full away end because they can't sell the ticket themselves. I've never seen Wigan fans housed anywhere behind the goal on the left side of the pitch because they simply just give all of them to away fans.

And you're right, it's probably the shortest away trip (except the makems of course) of the season and we'll definitely sell it out.

By the way, if anyone wants travel for Wigan away, just inbox me, I'm organising one of the buses for Toon Travel 2. You can find them on Twitter.

Decent banter on the bus, alcohol is allowed and we usually stop off at a pub about half an hour from the stadium for a few hours.

TJR
Mexico (Jiménez)
Mexico (Jiménez)

Post by TJR » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Are you doing a bus for Man City away? If I can get tickets I'd be interested unless I can get the train for relatively cheap.

Somebodys pinched my sombrero
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Post by Somebodys pinched my sombrero » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Is Ashley still refusing a higher allocation for games in case we don't sell out and he's lumbered with the cost of the non-sold tickets? I've noticed we have less fans at games like Chelsea and Arsenal. Doesn't look good on us.
Supporting the Toon since 1972.

The Rock Lobster
Is Shit
Is Shit

Post by The Rock Lobster » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:41 pm

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:
The Rock Lobster wrote:
I got a kids ticket for a fiver :bandit:
I should've done that. <cry>

Whitchester Mag
Papiss Demba Cisse: My Own Personal Santa Claus
Papiss Demba Cisse: My Own Personal Santa Claus

Post by Whitchester Mag » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:47 pm

5 Goals - Hesakmi wrote:
The exclusive Block D party is just days away.

<diva>
Twitter: @spenceh95

Speedo
Not at 66-1, f*** that.
Not at 66-1, f*** that.

Post by Speedo » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:54 pm

5 Goals, how can you afford to go to so many games on a student budget?
I had the first custom w***

Asprillasfurcoat
Shelvey's Precious

Post by Asprillasfurcoat » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:57 pm

I'll be needing a ticket for Swansea away, I'm down here anyway so I can meet up before the game, anyone who can help me out (Thanks for last year, Tom), PM me, Thanks!!

<gent>
What a player! What a signing! What a day for Newcastle United! .. actual BBC commentary from Moussa Sissoko's first game for Newcastle United

5 Goals - Hesakmi

Post by 5 Goals - Hesakmi » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:17 pm

TJR_NUFC wrote:Are you doing a bus for Man City away? If I can get tickets I'd be interested unless I can get the train for relatively cheap.
I won't be but Toon Travel will, they do one for every away game, even European ones if they're close enough. Won't be in the UK for the Man City game unfortunately.