The Match Tickets Thread

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Re: The Match Tickets Thread

Post by Colly » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:07 am

Have they changed the ticket website recently so you can't select individual seats anymore? Looking for the Luton game and I can only select blocks etc.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:40 am

Colly wrote:Have they changed the ticket website recently so you can't select individual seats anymore? Looking for the Luton game and I can only select blocks etc.
Haven't book a home ticket for a while, but last time I did it let you pick a specific seat.
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Colly wrote:Have they changed the ticket website recently so you can't select individual seats anymore? Looking for the Luton game and I can only select blocks etc.
I think because they're not expecting a sell out you can only buy tickets for certain parts of the ground and once these seats have been sold out only then will they open up other seats in other blocks for sale. I hope that made sense!

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Haven't book a home ticket for a while, but last time I did it let you pick a specific seat.
Any idea where? I'm all logged in but it won't give me "choose your seats". Looking to take the kids to their first game and am I bollocks sitting mid row...

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:30 pm

If you click on the block you should then be able to select your seats within that block - worked for me a couple of minutes ago.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Colly wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Any idea where? I'm all logged in but it won't give me "choose your seats". Looking to take the kids to their first game and am I bollocks sitting mid row...
Just by clicking on the block. It doesn't work on apple products tho, what are you using to view the website?
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Aha. Android tablet. Works on my work laptop but I need to update Flash. Flash. In 2017.

Irishtoon
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Irishtoon » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Hi,
Been a Newcastle fan all my life. After booking flights over for the Man City game at home on the 27th. Would anyone be able to help me out with 2 tickets?

Spintheblackcircle
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by Spintheblackcircle » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:47 am

Travelling from Norway and looking for 2-4 tickets for the Newcastle - Man City game.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Spintheblackcircle wrote:Travelling from Norway and looking for 2-4 tickets for the Newcastle - Man City game.
Good luck...!

eartheart
Chancel New Member
Chancel New Member

Post by eartheart » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:59 pm

Luton have sold all 6,000 allocated - pretty impressive

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:04 am

eartheart wrote:Luton have sold all 6,000 allocated - pretty impressive
Their average home gate is 8,000 so that 6,000 is either 75% of all their regular home fans (which would be awesome) or a heap of fair weather fans.

NickKIELCEPoland
Pope's Goalposts

Post by NickKIELCEPoland » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:56 am

Good to see Joselu with an assist. :)

Deano
Pope's Goalposts

Post by Deano » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Friend surprised me he had got us 2 tickets for man city at home <cheers> so is now on the cards for us to pick up a result

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Has anyone going to Stoke away received their tickets yet?

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:19 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:Has anyone going to Stoke away received their tickets yet?
What account on Twitter advertises away tickets? Or is it just individuals?
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:38 pm

Chappy wrote:
Bodacious Benny wrote:Has anyone going to Stoke away received their tickets yet?
What account on Twitter advertises away tickets? Or is it just individuals?
Nufcawaytickets or just individuals.

Toon Ireland
Wilson's Loose Tooth

Post by Toon Ireland » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Toon Ireland wrote:Hi lads I'm trying to plan my 1st match in St. James and I'm looking to get two tickets for arsenal in April. Any tips on the best way to go about it? I know it's too early to approach the club but any help now would be really appreciated. Is it likely I'd get 2 on general sale?
Depends how well/badly we're doing. I'd say it should make it to general sale but you'd need to get in there quickly when tickets go on sale. NUFC.com are usually pretty up-to-date with sale dates.

A membership is about £35 a year and would give you earlier access to tickets so maybe worth it seen as you're making the trip over.
Cheers Benny I'll get a membership sorted

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 am

Palace away has made it to members sale for anyone interested. It's on a Sunday afternoon tho.

ALF
Sleep is for Pussies
Sleep is for Pussies

Post by ALF » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:12 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:Palace away has made it to members sale for anyone interested. It's on a Sunday afternoon tho.
Was considering it after seeing this even though it would have meant renewing my membership. £43 for the train though, think I'll give it a miss.