The Match Tickets Thread

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Re: The Match Tickets Thread

Post by Colly » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:31 pm

Blackburn is dropping in points but in very random little jumps. Fortunately my trip to Villa bumped me to 11 which its going to go to this afternoon...

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:55 pm

Colly wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:31 pm
Blackburn is dropping in points but in very random little jumps. Fortunately my trip to Villa bumped me to 11 which its going to go to this afternoon...
If there are no checks could he a chance of picking up a spare on twatter <scratch>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:53 pm

With the speed it's dropped down to a couple of tickets left it wouldn't surprise me.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:52 am

Got an email about a 'ballot working group' meeting being setup by the club to look at the balloting process.

If there are more subscribers than spaces then attendance will be decided via a ballot <laugh>
I'm the scumbag outlaw. You're the pillar of justice. Neither of us like looking at ourselves in the mirror. Do we have a deal?

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:42 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:52 am
Got an email about a 'ballot working group' meeting being setup by the club to look at the balloting process.

If there are more subscribers than spaces then attendance will be decided via a ballot <laugh>
<laugh> had one too!

Goy myself excited as, at first, I thought it was the email to say I'd got a ticket for the Wolves game.

Colly
Belgium (Lukaku)
Belgium (Lukaku)

Post by Colly » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:41 pm

I've got it, but unless I'm being thick it doesn't actually say when it is! Really helpful.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:08 pm

Colly wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:41 pm
I've got it, but unless I'm being thick it doesn't actually say when it is! Really helpful.
Yeah, I noticed that <laugh>

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:04 pm

Just bagged myself a ticket in the resale for Bournemouth! <diva>

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:03 pm

UlversToon wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:04 pm
Just bagged myself a ticket in the resale for Bournemouth! <diva>
My luck must be in, just got one for Wolves in the resale. <diva>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:25 am

Glory hunting fans must be staying at home now we’re having an average season once more <roll>

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:01 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:25 am
Glory hunting fans must be staying at home now we’re having an average season once more <roll>
My thoughts as well, but I'm not complaining! ;)

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:32 am

Does anyone with a membership want to link accounts?

I'd like to go into the ballot for the West Ham game, but as it's a 4 hour drive for me I'd ideally like to be able to get a couple of tickets to go with someone else.

I'm not sure how it works, but I presume if I'm linked to another account I can apply for 2 tickets in the ballot?

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:29 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:32 am

I'd like to go into the ballot for the West Ham game, but as it's a 4 hour drive for me I'd ideally like to be able to get a couple of tickets to go with someone else.

I'm not sure how it works, but I presume if I'm linked to another account I can apply for 2 tickets in the ballot?
I've already entered the ballot for West Ham.

I'm not sure how linked memberships work either but a mate of mine has his linked to his sons' account but they always apply for individual tickets as they feel more likely to get tickets that way rather than two together. My mate has been successful in the last 3 ballots whilst his son has only managed to get one in the resale with no success in any of the ballots this season. Three of us travelled together for the Wolves game and a drink and a meal in town then went our separate ways at the ground.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:12 am

UlversToon wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:29 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:32 am

I'm not sure how linked memberships work either but a mate of mine has his linked to his sons' account but they always apply for individual tickets as they feel more likely to get tickets that way rather than two together. My mate has been successful in the last 3 ballots whilst his son has only managed to get one in the resale with no success in any of the ballots this season. Three of us travelled together for the Wolves game and a drink and a meal in town then went our separate ways at the ground.
Yeah, I did think that if you want 2 in a ballot then you're cutting your chances in half by 50%!

I'll just meet you <roll> <cheers>

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:26 am

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:12 am
UlversToon wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:29 am

Yeah, I did think that if you want 2 in a ballot then you're cutting your chances in half by 50%!

<cheers>

I'll be wearing a Toon top! <laugh>

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:29 am

Well, I'm in my first ballot anyway! First few times it didn't work and said "Some owners were assigned more tickets than they are allowed" even though I'd only requested one category 2 ticket.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:29 am

UlversToon wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:26 am
Bodacious Benny wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:12 am

<cheers>

I'll be wearing a Toon top! <laugh>
I'll keep my eye out <laugh>

Chappy
10 Champs Silver
10 Champs Silver

Post by Chappy » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:42 pm

Managed to get a ticket for the West Ham game - in the Gallowgate End for the first time in ages. Last time I was in the Gallowgate Rafa was in charge!
It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

bodacious benny
Whiskey Business
Whiskey Business

Post by bodacious benny » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:05 pm

Chappy wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:42 pm
Managed to get a ticket for the West Ham game - in the Gallowgate End for the first time in ages. Last time I was in the Gallowgate Rafa was in charge!
No email for me so presume I haven't got one <urgh>

UlversToon
Argentina (Messi)
Argentina (Messi)

Post by UlversToon » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:54 pm

Bodacious Benny wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:05 pm
Chappy wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:42 pm
No email for me so presume I haven't got one <urgh>
Me neither so I'll try the resale again.